The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shunpo! (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Shunpo! (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Shunpo! (solo)   Shunpo! (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:03 pm

The start of the new year was vastly approaching, but with the new year comes the harsh cold of the winter, the icicles hung off anything they could, trees, street signs, houses, it was a sight to behold; along with the frost that lightly covered the snow, despite the time of year and the weather that comes with it; there was no snow to speak of, snow wasn't a rarity but it wasn't expected among the people of the soul society, however it would be a pleasant surprise. The sun was still bright in the sky, with only the odd cloud, the sun itself looked as though it was frozen, there was no heat emitting from it, but it did make for a picture perfect sight.

Bishamon slowely made his way to the abandoned running track. The cold must of scared people off; Bishamon didn't mind the cold that much, mainly because everyone one else hated it and choice to stay inside rather than go out, Bishamon approached the gate and placed his hand on it, it was cold, like everything else, his skin stuck to it as he slowly peeled his hand off of it, he looked at his slightly numb hand; it was blood shot red. He then tried to open the gate, but it was jammed due to the frozen hinges, he pressed firmly on it but it still didn't move, his eyebrow twitched and then kicked it; the gate collapsed to the ground, Bishamon looked around making sure no one saw him' luckily nobody was around, so he quickly stood it up against the fencing, and smiled nervously "i will fix it later" that was a lie he had no intention of fixing the gate, but it made him train with a clear conscious; and he did come here to train after all.

After his fight, of sorts with Arawn it became apparent that his weakness was against long range fighters, but rather than change his style of fighting he done the complete opposite, he was going to become a pure in-fighter. The main thing he felt he needed to focus on was closing the distance between himself and his opponent; this was a must for in-fighters, and he had been told by more than one person that the most effective way to do this was shunpo, he knew this but wasn't sure whether or not he was capable of successfully performing such a move, however his confidence was at a high at this time so he thought this is the best time to do it, and there wasn't any people around to see him fail miserably if he did.

He made his way to the starting point of the track and then took an icy breath. Okay all i have to do is focus my spiritual pressure, and move it to my feet, he took a moment to do so and when he thought he had he started running as fast as he could, and then he crossed the finishing line; it felt fast, faster than he usually was but it wasn’t shunpo not even close, he tried the same again, but tried to pump more spiritual pressure into his feet but the results were basically the same, he repeated the process for about ten minutes and then stopped, and sat down on the icy track looking into the sky, almost like he was asking for help. He then sat there for a couple of minutes, "hmm maybe if i channel my spiritual pressure into my legs as well" he stood up with enthusiasm, convinced he figured it out, got himself in position and channelled the spiritual pressure into his legs and his feet, and then ran as fast as he could, it was fast, however still nowhere near the speed of shunpo, he tried again and again, until he stopped, and fell to his knees; using spiritual pressure like this was pretty tiring. He then punched the ground into the ground in frustration; he didn't understand what he was missing. He lay flat on his back, and let his mind wander, he was much better when he was calm, he remembered an instructor showing off shunpo, what did he do? He stayed like that for a few minutes, and once again punched the ground, maybe i'm still not skilled enough, he got up and started to make his way to the exit.

Shunpo...he stopped dead, shunpo, flash step, that's got to be it, he made his way to the start, he still channelled his spiritual pressure into his legs and feet, but rather than run, he jumped or took a large step. Flash Step. He felt stupid for not thinking of it sooner. Once he was in the air he disappeared and re-appeared further down the track, and done the same sequence again, but he lost control and fell hard on the track and done multiple rolls until smashing into the fence, he looked up into the sky, but he had a huge grin on his face; he did it, not for long but he did it, all that was left now was practice, so he made his way back to the starting line to perfect it.
Back to top Go down

Shunpo! (solo)
Page 1 of 1