The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beat the Heat (Dray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novo

Novo

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : Women and... Women?
Quote : video meliora proboque deteriora sequor
Registration Date : 2011-06-07

Beat the Heat (Dray) Empty
PostSubject: Beat the Heat (Dray)   Beat the Heat (Dray) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:47 am

Psi had had one of those days. A bit of melon bread stolen from a stall vendor, plus it was apparently a crime to drink water? Albeit, it was a bottle of water, taken from a cooler in a small convenience store, but hey, it was conveniently not boxed, so he figured it was fair game. He chuckled to himself as he watched the local law enforcement chasing a completely faux doppelganger into an alley. A few minutes later, they emerged, puzzled, and no white haired child in tow. He snickered, walking along, as he popped the remainder of the melon bread in his mouth and washed it down with a bit of the strawberry flavored water.

He strolled along awhile, getting a feel for this part of town, as he was still fairly new, and was taking in the sights. Whilst staying so focused, however, he failed to notice the presence lurking a little ways behind him, locked on to his Spiritual Pressure. The lizard-like Hollow's tongue flitted out, tasting the air as it silently crawled across buildings, until it matched pace with Psi. The boy was looking to his right, not paying attention to what was on his left until he passed a break in two houses where a large, multi-windowed building sat. He watched how the shapes and people were distorted, and grinned, but it faded as he saw the crawling, overly-massive shape of the lizard creature. Having never had experience with Hollows, he whipped his head around, just as it jumped at him. He reacted quickly, mentally heaving a broken hubcap, flattened to a sharp edge, at the incoming beast. It severed on of the legs cleanly, but to his horror, it grew back in almost an instant. Having no other immediate weapons in the vicinity, he ran, trying to formulate a new plan.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat (Dray)   Beat the Heat (Dray) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 am

Draylon was wandering around in Karakura town, enjoying the peace when he felt the presence of yet another hollow. Sighing, he lept up on top of a roof. Extending his senses he quickly located the hollow's general area. Draylon lept quickly from roof to roof as he looked around for the hollow.

He managed to spot it chasing after a white haired boy, who was obviously aware of what was after him. That means he will be able to see me, oh well. It just complicates things a bit more. Standing on a roof nearby he chanted, "A single feather flutters. Sojourn on the clouds, bend the wind on my wings." Then used Shunpo to get right behind the boy, facing the hollow, then finished the Kido, "Hado 16, Sonic wave arrow." A bolt of condensed air shot out of Draylon's hand and sliced the hollow's mask in half horizontally. The hollow's body collapsed onto the ground and started to dissolve. Draylon watched it calmly as it dissolved, ignoring the boy behind him.
Back to top Go down
Novo

Novo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat (Dray)   Beat the Heat (Dray) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:36 am

Psi lucked out. As he rounded a corner, he came right along the front window of a weapon's shop, full of collectibles and bristling with pointy objects just waiting to be used. He chuckled, and grabbed several of them mentally, two spears and a long nodachi, and turned around, using his hand to guide them as he threw them with as much mental force as possible, faster than a baseball player could ever hope to throw. However, they passed through a fading blue light, directly where the beast's masked face used to be.

Standing directly behind him, facing where the lizard-thing had just been, was a person, a man, by the looks of him, and he was gazing at the point where the final traces of the lizard disappeared. Psi studied him for all of a split second, taking note of the odd garb he donned, that being an odd, black, kimono-esque robe. A blade was strapped to his waist, and he breathed not a word. The silence was shattered by Psi's utter outspokenness.

" 'The Hell was that?!? Where'd it go?!? What'd you do with it?!? Who are you?!?" he asked, eyes sparkling as he approached the front of the man with a barrage of questions, completely overbearing him and violating all kinds of personal space rules and codes.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat (Dray)   Beat the Heat (Dray) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Draylon did not expect the boy to get up into his face and start barraging him with questions. Taking a step back away from the boy he replayed the boy's questions slower in his mind and said, "That was a Hollow, I killed it, and I am a Shinigami."

He looked the boy up and down and said, "You seem to have quite a bit of spiritual power, especially if you can see me. Most likely more will come for you... my suggestion is to run." If he starts killing them the cycle of life will start to fail, considering the amount of humans with powers now, the cycle will eventually be destroyed anyways... Draylon let loose a sigh, it was a depressing thought.

Then he said, "However if you are forced to fight, aim for the mask, it is the only part they cannot regenerate, but only ever fight as a last resort." I really don't know if i should be telling him this, surely one life lost would be better than him destroying part of the cycle.
Back to top Go down
Novo

Novo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat (Dray)   Beat the Heat (Dray) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Psi wasn't one for the running thing, preferring to face a situation head on until it blew over. So, having heard there was a way to fight those things, he had a bit more self reassurance that he could handle it. However, he did wonder what this man was talking about, since he hadn't actually answered any of his original questions. Psi loathed situations in which he was left with unanswered questions.

"Okay, so what's a Hollow...? And I understand you killed it, but where did it go, since it just disappeared right in front of me? What's a Shinigami? What do you mean I have quite a bit of Spiritual Pressure?" Now that he'd been more specific, he may get some answers. Casually, and with many odd looks from passerby, Psi sat down on the sidewalk, cross legged, looking into, from a normal person's view, thin air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat (Dray)   Beat the Heat (Dray) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beat the Heat (Dray)
Page 1 of 1