The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo) Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo)   Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 am

It was nighttime as Akira stode out into the park carrying a small white pill he'd stolen from quincies he'd defeated. He had sparred their hateful lives in return for information about what the pill was and how it worked. Hollow bait. It was perfect for Akira's agenda. Crushing it and letting it fade into the air, Akira waited. The moon was full tonight and the park seemed to glow with its light. A light breeze blew through the area, rustling the leaves on the trees and the grass at Akira's feet. His wait was not long. Drawn by the bait, small groups of hollows were making their way toward him. He grasped his feather shaped pendent and released his doll, Sirene, from her sealed form. Taking her hand in his, he reshaped her and turned her into her core form: a large white sword resembling a primary feather. He did not hesitate in his actions as he began to lay waste to the hollows foolishly coming to their doom. The mere sight of them was driving him into an inner frenzy, though his outer appearance did nothing to betray these deep seated feelings. As he clove through hollow after hollow, his mind played the fearful night he'd lost his master over and over again in his head. Ambushed by a large force of hollows in the dead of night, his master had ordered the young and at that time powerless Akira to run while he fought the hollows back as long as he could before his inevitable fall. Akira had been so scared that night as he ran, as well as disgusted with his own weakness. He carried these strong feelings with him to this day, and would always hate hollows because of that night. But as he slaughtered the weak hollows being drawn to his bait, a slight disappointment came to his mind at the ease of this action. A part of him inside hoped that a stronger foe would show up to make this a little more sporty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo)   Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Shu moved quickly in the direction of the park, something drawing him towards it even though he could sense the many dying Hollows there. He only grinned at that, thinking that he would gain a great meal tonight, if an opponent that could defeat so many Hollow was there. Moving quickly, and without regard for any noise he might make, although he wasn't a large as many weaker Hollow, and so couldn't make as much noise anyways, he soon came into sight of the park. He could feel a strong Reiatsu there, and he could just make out a figure wielding some sort of odd sword. Grinning, and realizing that this was just his kind of fight, he approached the park, allowing his Reiatsu to flare. As he approached the figure, who was still slaughtering several other pathetic Hollow, he leapt, bypassing a small tree and then landing in the clearing with the man with the odd sword.

"Sentineru no Maito!" he roared, the name of one of his abilities, and immediately, he felt his bones begin to harden and change shape. He felt himself become heavier, obviously dropping his speed, but his Reiatsu flared, easily allowing the man, whomever he was, to sense his increase in Spirit Power. With his now enlarged and harder bones in his chest, stomach, hands, arms, feet, and legs, he raced forward, pulling his arm back, and then sending his fist flying forward to crush the man before him. The attack carried quite a wallop within it, and if the man was struck, he would certainly be feeling quite a bit of pain. However, he wasn't moving too fast, and the attack was more to test the waters with this odd opponent.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo)   Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:34 am

As Akira continued his vengeful massacre, he felt the presence of a stronger hollow making its way toward him. "Akira-sama, there's..." Sirene began, her voice ringing out from his blade through a mixture of vibrations in the weapon and her spirit power.

"I know, I feel it." Akira replied. He stood still and waited. The other hollows were starting to keep their distance now, wary of Akira and the new source of power that was coming. "I guess they do have some shred of instinct to preserve their miserable lives." he muttered while glaring at the crowd of them as if daring them to resume their attack. The spineless weak hollows scattered as the new foe leapt into the clearing to join Akira. He took a look at this newcomer, noting the armored sections of his body. This foe might be a bit of trouble. But he was a hollow, and therefore would fall.

Akira took a step back as the hollow roared out a phrase that meant nothing to him, likely an attack name. The hollow's body began to change, the armored parts of his body enlarging to cover more of his flesh. Akira's eyes narrowed in annoyance at that fact. His potential easy targets had been reduced significantly. The hollow's reiatsu also seemed to have grown stronger with that modification. "Oh well, I guess I was thinking that things were a little too easy before." Akira muttered, shrugging off the uncertanties and resigning himself to the fight.

The hollow was making a straight forward attack and moving not as fast as his initial arrival suggested he could move. Akira eyed the one of the hollow's four arms that was pulling back and decided against counter attacking for now. Holding his blade up in front of him, he relaxed his arm muscles and bent his knees, preparing for his evasion. When the fist came at him, he sent himself backward with a small jump. The fist caught up with his slow jump, but the increased distance between him and the hollow allowed him to absorb the blow through his sword and elbows. Quickly straightening his arms out, he pushed off from the hollow's fist and leapt backward further, landing lightly in a cat like hunch on his legs and left hand.

Akira's mind began to race. The opponent was slow, at least right now, and its strengths were its power and its armor. A combination that would be hard to overcome. He decided he would need Sirene's help outside of core form for now. He threw the sword up in the air, and it transformed with a flash back into the winged little girl that was her normal form. Akira spoke with simple orders as he bent forward, ready to sprint. "Cover me when I give the order." He shot forward as fast as he could, approaching the hollow with a curved path that would meet it on its right side. He kept his body low in his approach, hoping to limit the hollow's options by using the difference in their heights against it. He pulled back his right fist as he ran, but did not launch an attack yet. He wanted to see how the hollow reacted and choose his target accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo)   Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up Out Of Vengeance (97shinjo)
Page 1 of 1