The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) Empty
PostSubject: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:33 pm

N.I.U.S had found a new and intriguing way to hunt, one that it was expecting would provide good profit for the invested effort. During its time among humans, it had come to the conclusion that humans have an incredible instinct to seek out others, seeming to fear loneliness and being an outcast. It had to expect that this was a remnant of their past as pack animals, yet it had found no use for it until only recently. The answer had appeared at the most unexpected of places, it had remembered the fact that it still possessed a prime connection to the human Internet and during a sweep through it, it had found a site commited to spiritually aware humans, those who could see ghosts who felt alone and cast out from the normal world and coming to the site to find companionship. The plan formed quickly as N.I.U.S created an account on the site, mimiccing human writing patterns to appear as a person they could bond with before asking its current target to meet it as friends would.

And that left it at the current situation, chasing the human throughout the streets as it tried to escape the place where they had first met and now the metal creature that had fooled him. Although the human could see ghosts he possessed no abilities, nothing to defend him from N.I.U.S' relentless chase. The snake released an electrical current, hitting the humans legs and leaving him hopeless in the creatures face. N.I.U.S wrapped its tail around the human and was just ready to consume the fruit of its labour.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Draylon looked around at the surrounding buildings, and sighed. Once again he had been assigned to guard a zone, when were they going to realize that he wasn't cut out for this kind of work. He was best in a lab, not out fighting, even now his sword skills were even worse than most academy student, even if he was decent at kido.

Draylon suddenly felt a hollow presence off in the distance, he stood up and started to leap from rooftop to rooftop, In the distance he could make out a long snakelike hollow, crushing a human, there is no way that he could make it there in time. Damn it all, I am too late, at least I can try to kill the hollow. Draylon landed on a roof nearby right as the hollow finished it's meal. Draylon drew his blade and chanted, "May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination. Hado 20, Arashi-Tomoshibi." 10 small energy balls shot out of Draylon's hand and began to circle in the air above him, he sent them quickly after the hollow, concentrating heavily on guiding them towards its head from all different angles and directions.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:31 pm

After it had began grinding the human up it was not expecting a disturbance so soon from the beginning of its hunt. It sensed the shinigami quickly as he started chanting and releasing the kido. While the creature tried to dodge them, it was only capable of doing so to the majority of them as eight of the balls crashed into its shell, exploding upon impact and leaving its shell riddled with gashes and dents, revealing the machinery underneath with small sparks coming out at some parts.

While the impacts were strong and N.I.U.S was taken aback by the assault, it still quickly returned to the important task at hand. The serpent went quickly on a counter offensive, unleashing a bolt of electricity towards the shinigami right before it smashed its way through the wall of the building. Keeping its attention on the spiritual signature on the roof as it smashed and tore its way through the building and climbing up the stairs, the massive creature destroying much in the process.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Draylon dodged to the side, the electricity barely missing him and tearing the side of his uniform off. The hollow then dove into the building. Crap it must be trying to collapse it! That roof over there!

Draylon lept from the roof he was on onto another nearby roof, he held out his blade and waited for the hollow to appear once more. I saw electricity running through it, it looked kind of like computer parts, I wonder if i should try to hit it with electricity, It could either do nothing or hurt it bad. Since it fired electricity at me i would think it wouldn't hurt it that much, so that restricts my offensive kido a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:59 pm

It could sense the shinigami dissapearing from the roof and heading for the building right next to it. It continued its ascent through the building as it planned its next move, once it had come far up enough that the roof was only one floor above then it moved inside the building rather then continuing up the stairs, it moved enough inside then charged back against the wall in the direction of the other buildings wall and smashed its way through once more. While it did leave a lot of marks on the chromed creatures head, those would repair itself with time.

The serpent then moved its way through the building, smashing and crushing the pillars and walls it could reach now fully with the intent to collapse the building. But just as it started it burst through the ceiling, crashing its way upward to try and surprise the shinigami with a renewed assault.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Draylon looked around and didn't see it so he decided to feel out for the energy source moving in the building that he had been on, then felt it in the build that he was in. Suddenly the building started to shake a little, Dray lept off that roof into the park across the street, running out into the open.

Hopefully that will make it so it won't be destroying any more buildings. I should try to disable it's senses, but it could apparently determine where I was without sight or sound... What kind of kido could I use to disable this thing? Damn it I suppose i will just have to fight it head on. Draylon once again chanted, "May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination. Hado 20, Arashi-Tomoshibi." The balls circled Draylons body rapidly, creating a circle around him about 3 feet away from his body. If i keep having to use Kido at this rate i am going to get exhausted pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:58 pm

As it burst through the ceiling it found that it was too late, the one it hunted was already gone. Now obviously whoever it was that had disturbed it was not interested in engaging up close, but as it were there was little it could do to take advantage of this apparent weakness. Once more taking in its surroundings, N.I.U.S found its enemy once again, this time getting a better visual perspective of him. A shinigami, surrounded by what appeared to be the same projectiles that it had been hit by earlier.

Deciding for a proper approach for descent, the creature stuck its tail back into the place it had burst out from then sticking it back up two meters away and tearing out a large chunk of the roof. Once it had the big hunk safely secured in the hold of its tail, it charged towards the edge of the roof, headed for its foe, throwing the slab of concrete in the direction of the shinigami right before it started going straight down the side of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Draylon saw the hollow rip part of the roof off and throw it in his direction. Quickly shifting to the side, dodging it. Damn that thing is strong, this will probably be at tough battle Draylon watched as the piece of roof shattered against the ground, leaving shards everywhere, glancing back he saw the hollow start to go down the wall.

Draylon breathed in deeply, then out. You will probably only get one chance at this, take your time and make sure. Draylon waited for the hollow to get closer.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 pm

As it charged its way forward it noted how little the shinigami had moved, only dodging its throw by as little as possible, he was smart. It quickly scaled down the walls, noting that its opponent was also waiting for it to approach and keeping the surrounding orbs of energy in mind. Crashing into the asphalt the creature then continued to surge forward and and heading for the park.

It needed to maintain a distraction for its opponent as it moved, having little to work with in the park area but deciding to take advantage of what little it had. It began to sacrifice the speed needed to approach its opponent as fast as possible for zig zag moves between the few trees around in order to approach while still maintaining a sense of safety.

Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Draylon watched calmly as the snake slithered around the nearby trees. I chose here for a reason, I am in the middle of a clearing, so there is no cover. Now i just have to wait for it to come to me.

Draylon continued to stand there, eyes staring at the hollow, orbs floating around his body, just waiting for the opportunity to land a solid blow against his foe.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:21 pm

The approach was going to smoothly, it watched the shinigami and he was just standing there. Its opponent was calm, collected and smart. And that seemed to be more dangerous then anything it had ever fought against before, it reminded it of the fact that it had originally been created by someone like that, an organic being, calm and collected and doubt, if that was truly possible for a being such as itself began to spread through its processors.

As its processors began to lose focus its body slowed to some degree, losing momentum as it still moved from cover to cover but then it remembered how it had slaughtered those same scientists, how their calm minds were driven to panic as it had slaughtered them all. It remembered this and it was going to drive this one to panic as well. It was not going to lose. N.I.U.S broke off from its pattern as it had come close enough, now moving in a much more closed together slither as it released another electrical discharge.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Once the hollow broke the clearing it let loose another ball of electricity. Draylon prepared as he was ducked under it and sent all 10 energy spheres at the beast's head, and yelled "Bakudo 9! GEKI!" A red light engulfed the hollow, paralyzing it for a few seconds, as the energy balls flew towards it's head.

Draylon lept back further, releasing control over the orbs, waiting for the beast to fall. [i] That should cause significant damage, if not kill it." Draylon gripped his sword in both hands.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:48 pm

As the metal monstrosity charged forward it was caught by surprise by another one of the shinigamis seemingly endless supply of different spells. Its entire body paralyzed, unable to steer clear of the coming assault it was caught in what proved to be another unfortunate failure on its part. Only being able to stand there as the energy balls were released and having little time to prepare itself as they all crashed into its head. Blow after blow they rained down upon it, partly shredding through the metal and partly causing deep dents and jagged tears.

The creatures head hit the dust after the barrage, the central control module heavily damaged and leaving it motionless and incapable of continuing to fight, leaving only the reserve control module awake. It was not capable of fighting with only the reserve, its sole purpose being to retreat in such cases and that it did. Moving in a completely straight line, the creature burst into action once more as it plowed on forward, trying to make its escape through the park, not that it was particularly sentient at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:11 am

Draylon smiled as the hollow smashed into the ground after his assault, and started to go over when the hollow suddenly dashed forward. Draylon lept to the side rolling, and watched as it midlessly charged through the clearing and into the trees on the other side. Crap! I can't let it escape!

Draylon gave chase only to be unable to find it in through the trees, by the time he found the trail the hollow was long gone. "Damn it all." Draylon had failed to avenge the human who had been killed. Next time I see you, you are going to die. Somewhat tired at this point he went back to his patrol, looking and sensing around for any more hollow, however none showed up. Draylon returned to Soul Society later that night, switching out with another Shinigami and reporting back to his superiors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)   Preying on the lonely (Draylontis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preying on the lonely (Draylontis)
Page 1 of 1