The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tough Training (Solo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Tough Training (Solo Empty
PostSubject: Tough Training (Solo   Tough Training (Solo I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Draylon walked into the training room and looked around, it was just a 10x10x4 meter room, there was a panel on one of the walls, but other than that Dray couldn’t see anything, besides the metal walls. It looks like no one has used this training room in years, I wonder why? Ah well, all that means is that I can use it more often. I’m surprised there are training rooms in the R&D lab. Draylon went over to the panel and hit the access button. The screen panel lit up and displayed, “Begin Level 1? YES NO” Draylon tapped the yes button.

A panel slid open and 10 circular orbs floated out and started flying around the room, a speaker then said, “Destroy the orbs.” The orbs then started to fly around the room quickly shooting small lasers at Draylon. He quickly drew his blade and blocked one laser while dodging to the side, avoiding 3 more. The hell? This is level 1? I’m going to have to use kido. “May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination.” Dray dodged and ducked under the lasers as he said the incantation, as he turned to point his hand towards the orbs, he got hit in the shoulder by a laser, leaving a burn mark. “Hado 20! Arashi-Tomoshibi!” 10 orbs shot out of draylon’s hand as he hit the floor, concentrating on making them hit each and every device, he destroyed all but one, and was hit by 2 lasers in the process, on in the thigh and one in the chest. He stood up, blocking the last one’s laser with the blade of his sword. He charged at it and sliced it in two with a single blow.

The Speaker in the room said “Level 1 Complete, Would you like to continue?” Draylon checked over his wounds, flexing his shoulder and checking the wounds, they didn’t seem to be hindering him too much. Maybe just one more level, let’s see how it plays out. “Yes, I would like to continue.” The speaker said, “Analyzing previous encounter….. Level 3 starting.” Dray did a double take, “Wait, what? Computer I said to continue not skip.” The speaker said, “Releasing level 3 automaton.” As Dray watched part of the wall slid away and a humanoid robot walked out. “Defeat the Automaton to complete level 3.”

The automaton was just a basic humanoid form, as it stepped out the wall sealed behind it. The speaker said, “Begin level 3 testing.” Alright let’s see how tough level 3, holy shit! The automaton charged Draylon, closing the distance in a split second, sending his arm flying towards Draylon’s head. Draylon barely managed to get his blade in the way, the blow still sent him sprawling across the floor. Draylon yelled “Computer abort training!” The speaker responded, “Defeat the Automaton to complete level 3.” The Automaton rushed over and backhanded Draylon into a wall as he was getting up. Draylon yelled again “Computer abort training!!!!!” The speaker responded again with, “Defeat the Automaton to complete level 3.” Damn it, no wonder no one uses this! Draylon spit out a little bit of blood, and prepped his sword, and the automaton charged, Draylon lunged forward, “Hado 4, White lightening!” The lightening shot out of dray’s finger and hit the automaton in the chest, and did nothing. The automaton smashed against dray’s sword, his blade sliding off its chest, not even leaving a mark. What the hell is this thing? The automaton spun around and kicked at Draylon’s head, he barely managed to weave to the side, the automaton swung its arm at Draylon and he managed to barely block, sending him skidding back a few feet.

Draylon managed to noticed that the joints that connected the limbs to the chest were a slightly different color of grey. The automaton raised his arm and smashed it down towards Draylon, who said, “SEKI!” and blocked the attack with the small ball, deflecting the attack and sending the automaton flying back, colliding with the wall, Dray dashed forward and drove the point of his blade into the light grey area connecting the arm to the shoulder. It worked, the blade dug into the shoulder, and then a split second later the arm fell off. However Draylon did not have time to be happy as the automaton kicked Draylon in the gut, sending him flying back a few feet. God Damn, that hurt! At least now I know its weakness. Draylon lunged at the automaton once more, his blade lunging at the joint, the automaton caught the blade, ripped it out of Dray’s hand and threw it to the side, Crap, sever it! Kido! Draylon yelled, “Blade of flames!” and lunged at the joint with his other arm, severing the joint, the other arm falling to the floor.

Damn that was difficult, I really should be more... The automaton kicked draylon in the face sending him sprawling up against the wall, dazed. As he watched the automaton approached and began kicking him repeatedly in the gut, a bit of blood spewed forth from Draylon’s mouth. Gotta end this… “May the Arrows *oof* of my soul, be guided *oof* by my will, to reach *oof* their true destination!” Draylon chanted, his words punctuated by repeated kicks. Draylon, his vision blurry, pointed his palm upwards towards the automaton. “Arashi-Tomoshibi!” 10 balls of light shot out of Dray’s hand towards the automaton, unable to concentrate on guiding them, most of them pinged harmlessly off its armor, one however managed to sever one of the legs. At that instant the speaker said, “Level 3 complete, would you like to continue?” “No.” Draylon croaked as he lay there on the ground. After a few minutes of lying there he managed to get up, and leaving the chamber he managed to limp his way outside, where he passed out in the street on the way to barracks 4.

He awoke a few days later, bruised and beaten in the 4th squad’s infirmary. At least I am alive; no wonder that place was unused. It is ruthless, but maybe ruthless is what I need...
Back to top Go down

Tough Training (Solo
Page 1 of 1