The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backyard Training (Draylontis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Backyard Training (Draylontis) Empty
PostSubject: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Rukongai was always a breeding ground for trouble withing Soul Society. Many times, shinigami would get into fights over the simplest things while spending the day in Rukangai. Katsumi decided that this day would probably be no different. The day was calm day and not much activity was happening. Katsumi sat alone on his table where he ate his bowl of mushroom noodles quietly and undisturbed. The sun was just peaking through the clouds and a cool breeze kept everything all the more simpler. Katsumi sat back to relax in his seat when a mob of people began to run past the noodle stand. As Katsumi turned to see what was going on, he noticed that people were gathering just outside the outskirts of Rukongai. Katsumi in his usual calm manner quietly got up and left more then enough money on the table for his meal. After fixing his hair back Katsumi wiped himself off and slowly headed towards the crowd with his hand in his pockets.

As Katsumi approached the area where the crowd was gathering, he noticed that there were several shinigami there. Many of them were gathered along with the crowd looking on to the center of the ground, where there were a couple of shinigami having a fight. Katsumi was getting to rid this off as just another day in Rakongai, when he noticed that there were only the two shinigami fighting. Normally when something like this happens it's a mob fighting another mob. Because of this, Katsumi grew interested to see what was going on. That's when he realized that these shinigami were from multiple different squads. It seemed that they were practicing some fighting skills that they learned from their different squads on each other. Sort of like, my squad is better then yours. It was obvious that most of these shinigami wanted to learn something. Katsumi stood in the back trying to peak in and get a glimpse of the action. As he did so, he decided that he was going to hide his reaitsu. If anyone here sensed his presence they would probably scatter. Katsumi was interested to see what these shinigami could actually do. Katsumi began to move closer to the action when he bumped into another shinigami pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 am

Draylon had just come back from a hearty meal of Korean BBQ, when just at the edge of Rukongai he had encountered 2 shinigami in an argument. One was from 11th squad and the other from 12th. They seemed to be arguing about who was better between their captains, as well as Ideologies, and whether brute strength or Techniques were better for combat. As tempers flared, he decided to stop them from fighting, but as he approached he saw a guy from 4th squad leaning against a nearby wall watching them and decided to watch how it played out instead. After all with that guy there at least they will be able to get medical care quickly, and I am planning on joining the 12th squad and people from 11th are the types I am weak against. Could be a good experience to learn.

As Draylon stood there a crowd started to gather around, as the fight escalated until they drew their blades and started fighting each other, after a few blows back and forth they seemed to have a feel for each other's strengths, or at least the one from 12th did, Draylon couldn't tell if the 11th realized anything yet. And here is where the real fight begins. Out of nowhere something bumped into his back, hard, and sent him forward about a foot or so. He looked back and said, "Watch where you are going." Draylon scooted a little to the side to make room for the man. Draylon said, "It seems like the real fight is finally starting." as he peered intently at the two fighters.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:46 am

Katsumi chuckled at the shinigami's remark. Pulling his hair back, Katsumi stood tall and began to watch. As the two shinigami began to fight harder, he grew interested to see what they were actually capable of doing. Katsumi kept a straight face and every once in a while would chuckle. "Huh, these guys just want to fight for no apparent reason." Katsumi began to look around at the crowd of people who were gathered around. They all seemed to really into the fight. Money began to be pulled out as they bets were being made. Katsumi, still hiding his reaitsu, just stood there watching all the mistakes these guys were making. Not following through with their hits. Leaving vital points open while attacking. These guys would have been finished a long time ago in Katsumi's eyes. All this time, Katsumi kept a little attention on the shinigami he bumped into.

The guy seemed kind of interested in the fight but looked as if he was wanting to learn something. Katsumi remember his words as he bumped into the shinigami, "Watch where your going." Katsumi wasn't sure who this guy was but he seemed to be a smart one. Not speaking too much and watching intently. Katsumi looked at the shinigami with curiousity and thought he'd try to play the field a little. "So, you like to learn from other's mistakes? You been watching this guys like a hawk." Katsumi knew nothing about this shinigami so decided to keep it simple. What if this shinigami was hiding his reaitsu also and was lot stronger then Katsumi was sensing?
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Draylon watched as the 2 shinigami started fighting for real. I looks like they are amateurs... That is disappointing, ah well hopefully at least they will do something that i can use or learn from. As he watched the shinigami next to him said, "Huh, these guys just want to fight for no apparent reason." Draylon glanced over and said, "They are fighting for pride..." He looked back at the fight and watched, hoping they would do something interesting.

As he looked on the other man said, "So, you like to learn from other's mistakes? You been watching this guys like a hawk.", Draylon said, without looking away from the battle, "There are some things you can only learn from watching others, a weakness you could never see in battle, even as unskilled as they are, you can learn from them. Everything has a lesson, if only you can find it." Draylon glanced over at the shinigami next to him, looked him over and went back to looking at the fight, "You seem stronger than most shinigami I have met..."

Last edited by Draylontis on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Katsumi was surprised at the words of this shinigami. He didn't seem to have been in the academy for long and yet he spoke so intellectually. Katsumi, looked over at the shinigami, "The names Katsumi." Katsumi knew what this shinigami was refering to when he said, "They are fighting for pride." However, there was a lot for everyone here to learn. "You know, a fight for pride is fought with an enemy. I can hardly see the purpose of fighting another shinigami unless he/she somehow becomes your enemy." Katsumi looked back at the fight. "These guys are fighting in an argument to see which squad is better. What they fail to realize is that all the squads are equally important in different ways." Katsumi began to walk forward to the shinigami who were fighting. As he did so, he let the bind on his reaitsu off. His full power was now readable by those around him. Although it wasn't very large, it was larger then many of those around him.

As Katsumi got to the front of the crowd, he decided to pull out his Zanpakuto and raise it high in the air so that everyone can see him. This would get the attention of everyone around him. As he did so, Katsumi began to chuckle and then laugh loudly. "Ha ha....So you guys want to fight to see which squad is better? Did you ever consider the fact that it's not the squad duties but rather the squad members themselves that make a squad great?" Katsumi looked over at the squad 12 member and smiled, "If it wasn't for squad 11 wanting to fight all the time you would have to do all the work instead of working on your research." Katsumi looked over at the squad 11 member with disappointment. "And if it wasn't for squad 12 we wouldn't have a lot of the advances we use on the battle field." In Katsumi's eyes this fight should have been over a long time ago. Squad 11 should be able to fight and fight strong. For someone from the research division to be able to put up a good fight like this and their current level is disappointing. Katsumi held his Zanpakuto up to the neck of the shinigami from squad 11. "If you want to learn something sit down and watch." Katsumi said with a fire in his eyes. Katsumi looked across the crowd at the young shinigami he ran into earlier. "I think you can learn something yourself if you really want to." katsumi said with a smirk on his face. "Why don't you come help me? I promise it will be painless and it will help you."
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Draylon watched as the man walked over towars the fight and released his Reiatsu, which was considerable, and waved his zanpakuto. He then stopped the combatants, explaining it was not the style but the people who made the squad. He man had And here I had wanted to see what would happen. Oh well. The man called over to Draylon, "Why don't you come help me? I promise it will be painless and it will help you."

Draylon stared at the man with suspicion for a few seconds, then cautiously approached him. Draylon said to the man, "I suppose it really depends on what you need my help with... I would like to hear that before I make any promises." Given how he stopped the fight, he must be pretty smart, i better watch myself around him.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Katsumi began to smile while the shinigami walked towards him. The guy looked really nervous. Katsumi lowered his Zanpakuto from the neck of the squad 11 shinigami and pointed it towards the shinigami walking towards him. "The first thing you need to remember is to keep your guard up. Even if your not expecting a fight, a fight can always find it's way to you. Unsheath your Zanpakuto." Katsumi said in a soft but demanding way. Katsumi looked around to see the crowd in a state of silence. Not sure what Katsumi was going to do, they began to grow nervous. "It took me a little while to learn this lesson because of my sense of pride. But I hope you can learn what I'm about to teach you and let it stick to your memory." Katsumi's sense of loyalty and his natural way of helping others began to kick in as he began his quick lesson. For some reason, Katsumi knew there was something different about this shinigami. Katsumi wanted to make sure that he is prepared for whatever comes his way.

Katsumi walked to the shinigami and pulled out a large handkerchief. "I'm going to blind fold you. Don't be alarmed, just focus." Katsumi said the shinigami. Katsumi gripped his Zanpakuto and swung it rapidly in front of the shinigami. The air nearly whistled as it came by his face. "During our duties, sometimes we can get so caught up that we forget that there is danger lurking all around us. Today I want to help you strengthen your senses. Just because you can't see an enemy it doesn't he's not there. And it doesn't mean your can't sense or hear him."
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:33 am

Upon the man's request he drew his zanpakudo. The man walked over and blindfolded him with a handkerchief, closing and sensing around him for reiatsu, visualizing it he could see the man in front of him clearly in his mind's eye, as well as a rough outline of the other 2 shinigami, he could tell where the crowd was but not the individual people in it.

Draylon listened to the man talk about senses. "Um okay, but what do you want me to do? Now that I am blindfolded I mean? I will admit I'm pretty sure I don't want to hear the answer to this one."
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:36 am

Katsumi was pleased that the shinigami was willing to get blinded folded not knowing what will happen to him. Katsumi stood in front of the shinigami and began to chuckle lightly. "Bakudo 19: Energy Fade." Katsumi said calmly. Katsumi wanted this man to be able to feel the man himself. "It's easy to feel for someones reaitsu. Today you will learn to feel for the man himself." Katsumi grabbed the man by the arm and lifted it up so that his Zanpakuto would be up and ready. Katsumi began to walk around the man and stopped as he was beside the right side of the man. "Listen for the ground, feel the change in the air." Katsumi jumped over the man so that he can get a feel of the changes in the air to look for. When he landed he landed softly as not to make too much noise. Katsumi lifted up his Zanpakuto to strike a blow. Hoping the shinigami felt the breeze and heard something.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 am

Draylon listened as the man cast his kido, and told him to feel for the man instead of the reiatsu. Draylon quickly switched his focus over to his ears and feet, trying to hear him and feel the minor vibrations in the ground. His arm was grabbed and lifted into the air, zanpakuto drawn.

Draylon listened as the man began to walk around him, the crowd had quieted down a bit, for which he was grateful. He barely managed to hear the scuffling of dirt as the man walked around him. The sound stopped and he heard a slight fluttering noise go over his head to one side. He probably jumped over me and is on that side of me now. You many have landed quietly but your clothes make noise.

Suddenly the whispers from the crowd got a lot louder. Thats a bad sign, I better move. Draylon jumped back away from the man and listened. The crowd started talking a bit louder. Damn it, if they get any louder I won't be able to hear him! Draylon stood stock still, listening for the man.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 am

Katsumi was impressed with how much the man focused. The last time katsumi went through an exercise like this it was bloody. Not willing to shed blood today, Katsumi decided to make it more a friendly game. Katsumi picked up a small rock and tossed it to one side of the shinigami. As he did so, Katsumi cautiously walked over and around him a few steps. "I wonder if this man can tell the difference between small rock dropping and a simple step?" As Katsumi continued his little game he beckoned to the crowd to quite down.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Draylon lowered his arm, zanpakuto still drawn. He let go and gripped it backwards, so that if he attacked it would only hit with the blunt side. He did make me draw my blade so i would assume it is okay to use it. Draylon listened desperately, suddenly hearing some noise behind him as an object tumbled and bounced across the ground. I wonder what that was, no time to think about it, listen for the man.

He concentrated and felt something odd in front of him, he couldn't hear anything the crowd was too loud, even though they had quieted down. He couldn't feel vibrations in the ground. suddenly he heard a slight noise, sounded like someone turning their foot on gravel, the gravel grinding against the dirt every so slightly. Gripping his blade tight in one hand, he swung at the noise, blunt end of his blade towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Katsumi was pleased to see the shinigami was doing well. Although Katsumi wasn't going all out, he still wanted to give the man a good lesson he would learn from. The man didn't seem scared but Katsumi could tell that he was in a serious train of thought. Katsumi quickly stepped to the side when the shinigami attacked. "That was good." Katsumi said as he paused where he was. "I want you to remember the sounds you hear. The difference between a rock hitting the ground and the a mans step could be the a life or death move. If you react to it wrong, your dead." Katsumi said still in his calm deep voice. Katsumi fixed his hair back and began to chuckle. He began to slowly walk around the man swinging his Zanpakuto. Sometimes coming within a hairs breath away from the man. Suddenly he stopped. Hoping to confuse the man Katsumi stuck his Zanpakuto into the dirt and gently leaped in the air to the other side. Now without his Zanpakuto, the man had to decide where he was. The sound of a blade hitting the ground, or the sound of a gentle move of gravel. Which was more dangerous?
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Dray listened as the man told him to remember the sound differences, then the man began to chuckle, and started walking around him swinging his zanpakuto around. Dray moved a little only to move away from some of the sounds of the blade swinging through the air. Then the noise stopped and he heard a thunk sound and felt vibrations in the ground, as well as something wobbling slightly. Probably his blade or something similar.

He then heard the shifting of gravel on the other side as it ground against the dirt and other gravel. There he is. Draylon backed away from the shifting gravel and reached out with his free hand towards the wobbling sound, not where he expected it to be, he felt around and felt the handle of the blade. So it was his sword. Draylon pulled the blade out of the ground. Now wielding a blade in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Katsumi was beginning to get excited about this man. To be able to find the Zanpakuto and know where Katsumi was is good. But was this man really ready for what was coming. Katsumi shunpoed behind the man and tapped his shoulder and then quickly shunpoed back to where he was. This is where it was going to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Dray felt a displacement of air behind him, flowing outward as well as gravel shifting, felt a quick tap on his shoulder then the displacement of air again then heard gravel moving back where the man was before. Damn that was fast, i need to let go of thought and rely on instinct if i am going to catch him. Dray lowered the blades and took a deep breath, then let it out slowly, then got into a fighting stance, one blade on each side. Don't think react, strike at the next sound you hear nearby. He stood waiting for the man to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Katsumi knew the man would be on edge now. So without hesitation, Katsumi shunpoed to the side so the man can hear the gravel move. Not going anywhere near the man, Katsumi waited for the man to move. Waiting on the roof top where no gravel will be heard on his next move.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Draylon listened with his calmed mind, realizing that he was still too far away. Draylon stood still waiting for the next movement so he could strike. He probably knows that I am ready now. Damn, at least the crowd shut up. Draylon listened for any movement. The crowd isn't moving either, that is good.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:48 pm

As Katsumi watched the man, he jump to another a roof top behind the man. "I'll get him from here." Katsumi thought. Katsumi shunpoed from the roof top to the man on the ground wielding the two Zanpakuto's. As he landed behind the man, Katsumi kicked the back of his leg. katsumi then grabbed his Zanpakuto and pulled away. Trying to tire this shinigami was Katsumi's plan. Confusing him was a part of the process but this man was smart. Katsumi had to find a way around this man. His senses were pretty in tuned and hopefully by the end of this day he would have a better grasp of the importance of this exercise.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 pm

He heard a step behind him and started to turn only to have a blow land on his leg, he started to lose his balance as he spun, about to fall over. Suddenly something grabbed the man's blade over his hand, it was the other man's hand and then he pulled. Dray threw his weight into the pull, managing to right himself using the momentum of the pull, and turned to face towards where the man hand pulled.

Draylon mumbled, "Senko!" and released a bright flash from his body as he swept his blade over his own hand on the other sword, to where the man was gripping him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backyard Training (Draylontis)   Backyard Training (Draylontis) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backyard Training (Draylontis)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: