The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Field Trip

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Field Trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 pm

As Draylon ran up the stairs he stopped and looked around to realize neither Bishamon nor the hollow was nearby. Damn it we got split up. Draylon took a deep breath and looked around. looks like i can access the other building from the second floor, to go after Bishamon or to complete the mission? "Well, if we were supposedly split off from the squad, and they couldn't find us..."

Ok i need access to the roof, from there i should be able to signal where we are, thus letting our "Squad" know where we are, roughly, and I should be able to run across the roofs and see if i can ambush the one after Bishamon. Draylon rushed up the stairs, quickly finding rooftop access, and went out onto the roof an looked around.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:11 pm

The large spiritual pressure followed Bishamon into the building, just my luck, he thought, well im not going to be able to beat it without a strategy, so...he looked around the building for another flight of stairs which lead to the roof, hmm, there! He ran towards them and managed to get to the roof, he saw Dray on the roof of the other building, but his main focus was on the hollow, now what is the hollow doing?

He was preparing to launch the hollow off of the roof, in hopes that would kill it, but what to use? Well he only had one attack that could do it, but it wasn't the fastest of attacks by any means, so the hollow could, dodge it, however the hollow doesn't seem too fast so i might have a chance "Hado 17! Smite!" A large purple block appeared in front of him, he managed to hold it in position, now all that was left was for the hollow to get up here and he could simply ram it off.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:47 pm

The hollow was very determined in hinting down these two, maybe a bit too much for a dummy hollow, but as Bishamon was on the roof preparing, the hollow hand smashed through the roof under Bishamon, and attempted to grab hold of him, should it succeed, it would roar at him into the face while holding him in front of itself, else it would attempt to get onto the roof if Bishamon had been able to evade
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Bishamon quickly jumped away from the hollow's hand, however he lost control of the kidou as it disappeared, crap i should of known it would of tried something like that, he landed about 10 feet away from the hollow, and watched it jump on the roof, the spiritual pressure still was frightening to say the least. Bishamon gave a cold stare at the hollow and then pointed his right hand at the hollows feet "Hado 4! White Lightening" a bright white light, shot out from his hands heading straight for where the hollow was standing, he hoped to make a hole in the rooftop which would cause the hollow to fall through it, Bishamon tried to catch his breath, two kidou's straight after each other wasn’t easy for someone at his level.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Draylon saw bishamon run onto the roof and cast smite, and suddenly leap up as the ground below him gave way and the hollow lept up onto the roof, Bishamon lost control or smite and instead fired Hado 4 at the ground near the hollow.

The point of this exercise is to meet up with the "Squad Draylon looked around and said, "Ok, Lavi said that to act as if we had separated from our squad, and needed to meet up, and that they were south . There is south, so." Draylon pointed his hand over towards the south above the trees and rooftops and said, "Hado 4 White lightening." A bolt of lightening shot over the roof, as it flew into the distance he said, "Just like a flare." Dray turned back to bishamon and the hollow. Now, back to the business at hand.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 pm

The hollow was only slowed down by Bishamons attempt to attack, as it moved to the side as the roof collapsed a little. the hollow was persistent in its pursuit, and charged a light began to appear from its mouth, getting ready to shoot its power beam at Bishamon, but just before it fired Lavi appeared between the two with his hammer being the size of a car, blocking the beam successfully "alright ill take it from here" Lavi kicked to the handle lifting the hammer up then sending it down at the hollow that blocked it with its fists, but Lavi kept the pressure on the hollow "Now attack while I keep it in check!" It had not been planned that the hollow should attack with that beam, guess it was about time to get rid of it then
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Bishamon was shocked that the hollow was about to perform a beam of sorts, with that much spiritual pressure behind it that could do quite a lot of damage, crap i need to move. Then Lavi came out of nowhere and stopped the hollow's attack, and then he told him to attack, "err, right ok!" Bishamon ran behind the hollow and swung both of his swords at its legs hoping to floor it and then, Lavi could finish it off.

He took a moment to look at Lavi's zanpakuto, so that's a shikai? i have never seen one up-close, it's impressive, very impressive, Bishamon attention snapped back toward the hollow as he continued his swing.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:56 pm

As Draylon turned back towards bishamon and the hollow, he saw the Hollow charge some sort of beam, Lavi appeared out of nowhere and blocked it, then started suppressing the hollow. I suppose my signal worked. Go me! .

He heard Lavi say to attack and saw bishamon dive at it's legs trying to slice it. Draylon held up his hand and gathered most of his spiritual energy into it and pointed it at the hollow and said, "Hado 5! Kakyuu!" and fired a large fireball straight at the hollow. That took a lot of energy, though that should be the last of the tests especially now that lavi is involved. Should definitely be the end of it. Unless somehow the Hollow is stronger than I suspected.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 am

Lavi lifted his hammer as the fireball approached the hollow and used the opportunity to change his hammer back to its sealed form and cut the hollows mask over, he then sheathed his sword, he then released his Shikai again to the hammer "Take a hold of the handle" As soon as Bishamon did so, Lavi made the handle extend, transporting them over to Dray, the hammer then shortened again as they arrived and Lavi sealed it once more "Well you both pass my test, and I must commend you for doing so well, few would be able to do this with only a few scrapes to show for it"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 am

Bishamon watched as Lavi killed the hollow with very little effort, and then was told to grab the handle, he did so without a word and they were transported over to where Dray was, Bishamon was pleased that they had passed Lavi's test, however he still felt that they didn't do too well, if they did do perfectly Lavi probably wouldn't of had to intervene, but he choice to take the complement, all he really wanted to do was go back to the soul society now.

He rubbed the back of his head and turned his attention towards Lavi "so does this mean we can go home now?" The training didn't take too long but it did feel a lot longer, neither of them were really pushed to their limits but Bishamon was still tired; more due to his laziness than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Draylon saw how easily Lavi Killed the hollow. Well, not exactly what I expected to happen, but at least it is dead now. Draylon watched as Lavi used his Shikai to transport both him and Bishamon over near him. So Shikai powers can be used for things other than combat. Interesting.

Draylon sheathed his sword and sat down on the roof, "We know how each other works for the most part, it was the only reason we were able to do so well together. Along with the jagged layout of the building allowing tactical advantages. It becomes easier, but that was part of the test wasn't it?" Draylon looked over at Lavi questioning.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Lavi made a nod, he was surprised how easy Draylon look trough that, he would most likely join the 10th squad with those perceptive skills, Bishamon on the other hand was far harder to place, he seemed generally lazy but up for a fighting task if it came down to it, that would most likely fit in well with the 11th squad, but it was still far to early to say though.
"Well yes the general idea was for you to escape and survive by any means necesary, you completed that fairly well, distracted him by splitting up and making use of the terrain, so considering it all you did fairly well, with place for improvement" Lavi looked over at the building "you should probably consider not using buildings, as when out in the real world people could be killed or seriously hurt, so always consider moving the battlefield better for your own terms to fight them" Lavi looked back to them "Mind you this is not a lecture, you both did what was most favorable, it is simply a little reminder" Lavi turned his backs to them both "The senkai gate should be open just a bit further north, go ahead, ill go catch up to you soon, I have some things to do first"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Bishamon listened to Lavi's lecture; he did raise a few good points, he made sure to listen and take note of them; after all this guy wasn't an ordinary instructor, he was probably a high seated member of a squad, and someone who had been in many fierce battles, so not listening to him would be foolish.

After he told the pair that the senkai gate should be just up north from their position, Bishamon let out a sigh of relief, and then smiled, i can finally get some rest. He stretched his arms above his head, and looked then looked at Lavi "well this has been an interesting experience, i guess i will see you around" and then slightly bowed his head in thanks, he turned to Dray "you coming?" and without waiting for a reply he darted off in direction of the senkai gate.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:20 am

Draylon was relieved to hear that the test was over. He didn't have much energy left in him after that final attack. Draylon stopped to listen to Lavi's advice. True using a building in the real world would probably get people killed. I shall keep that in mind when I fight hollows in the real world. Draylon hopped down off of the roof onto the ground and started walking to the Senkai gate, planning to have a nice meal and a good bit of rest when he got back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip   Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field Trip
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2