The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed)   Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:48 pm

:: 1:00 A.M. Okinawa, Japan ::

Kazuhiko woke with a start. He realized quickly that the plane landing wasn't what woke him. He could sense two powerful spiritual energies clashing, and one of the energies was fading fast. A cold chill ran down his spine when he realized whose energy it was. Grandfather.... He thought and he rushed off the plane. Adrenaline filled his veins as he sprinted through the airport. Once outside he began focusing his own energy at his feet, and, in a flash, he vanished from sight. Even using Shukuchi it would still take him several minutes to get to his grandfathers dojo.

The cool night air rushed past him, but he hardly even felt it. His mind was completely focused on the fight that he couldn't see. Fear rushed through his mind as his grandfathers spirit energy dropped drastically. "no no no NOOO!!!" He shouted as he used Shukuchi to bound from rooftop to roof top. An aura of dark blue energy flared around him as he pushed his powers to there limits. Screw stealth, i don't care if these people see me, I am NOT losing another family member!! he thought forming his 'armor' around his hands and feet. With every jump, he released every limit in place to hide him from 'normal' people, both the 'armor' and the aura completely visible to those not spiritually sensitive. A few moments later he landed on the street leading up to the dojo at the end of the road. The other energy was there, but his grandfather's energy was flickering in and out of existence. He wanted to move, wanted to fight whoever it was attacking his family, but his body needed to stop. After a full minute he stood, and started to run down the road.

Last edited by Kazuhiko on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed)   Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:52 pm

((OOC: was a little fuzzy on what i was meant to be doing- happy to edit it Smile ))

Her blue eyes glistened in the remnants of the old man's energy, his final bout pitted against her own skill. The order had come from high above, and had required certain skills that few within the Gotei 13 possessed, Kaiyo's name had been tossed around, and her mission given. With the highest priority, an immediate kill order for a great threat to Soul Society. The obedient soldier had thought nothing of it, and had willingly accepted the promise of a good fight.

The stealth designed for the attack had not been her idea, specific uniform had been passed out with order itself. Resembling that of the 2nd squad, her small frame had been consumed by black, hugging her figure for more agile movements. Her face hidden completely, but for her eyes, a black sub-zero mask voiding any enjoyment of the slaughter, and her hair hidden by a hooded black cape. The fight had played out almost exactly as Kaiyo had been promised, but there was something familiar about the old man, and his age didn't defer from his clear ability.

---

A gate had been opened for the Captain just a short flash step away from the dojo. The fortunate hour of the night (or day depending on how you see it) had offered a dramatic cover for the small shadow that had hugged the midnight tendrils so voided of light. A more strategic strike than she was used to, but it had already been laid out for her. The lights in the dojo had flickered for a moment, before the blackness dropped. Leaving the short girl silently creeping along the side of the wall, her feet silently rolling along the smooth floor. A slow inhale turned her eyes a darker shade of blue, her hidden reiatsu teetering on the edge as her blade crept from it's sheath.

A single bolt of lightning illuminated the picture for a flash, dropping it back into the abyss. The deadlock of combat ensued
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed)   Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:42 am

(( OOC: ok now that i have returned i am going to close out this thread. Kaiyo: if you wish to post one last thread in this go ahead, if not, no worries. XP))

--Inside the Dojo--

The Old man looked up at the assassin. The dark clad figure had little advantage above his own skill, but his own age had doomed him from the start of the struggle. He could sense his grandsons energy closing fast. He has gotten faster... the old man thought, smiling despite his mortal wounds. Tightening his grip on his sword, its blade was cracked in several spots from the strain of the two spirit pressures in the room. To his relief the assassin stood there studying him as he slowly stood. The pain caused his legs trembled beneath him, but still he locked his eyes on the blue eyes of his assassin. A dark green aura grew around him as he gathered all of his remaining spirit pressure into himself. He knew what this action might cause his assassin to do but he honestly felt sorry for her. Despite the robes her movments during their fight gave her gender away. "I'm sorry, but i will not give you the pleasure of killing me." Something registered in the back of his mind, but it was too late to stop now, but it still gave him pause. His grandson, Kazuhiko, was just down the road from the dojo. "I'm sorry Kazuhiko...I didn't want you to see this..." he said just above a whisper, as green energy cracked his skin open in several areas on his body. His grip tightened on the hilt of his sword, as he brought the back of the blade to rest against his forehead. With that the Aura and his spirit pressure grew to levels high enough to shake the foundations of the surrounding buildings.

--Outside the Dojo--

The Spirit Pressure hit Kaz like a truck, knocking him to the ground. The glow emanating from the dojo's windows caused his emotions to rampage out of control. The ensuing blast flung him into the air and into the windshield of a parked car. His vision blurred in and out of focus, and his consciousness began to fade fast. He heard someone screaming NO! over and over again, but little did he realize it was his own voice. The last image he saw was a dark figure with a katana and a small bit of blonde hair sticking out from a tear in its clothing. Then the darkness consumed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed)   Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death and Revenge, the story is just begining (Kaiyo (cameo) (closed)
Page 1 of 1