The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new guy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

new guy.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:50 am

"Was this "Ichigo" powerful? Is he still alive?" Ren asked. If the answer is no than I will have to train myself. she thought. Ren looked at the night sky thinking of that dark place gave her the creeps. She also thought about the other hollows how would they feel if one of their own became a Soul Reapper?

Niko's aura was shining brightly it nearly blinded Ren. "Do you think if I became an Aranccar would I become a Soul Reapper or would I be hunted?" She asked him with her ears folded back.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-05-24

new guy.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:09 am

"i don't know what happened to ichigo but i believe he's dead..." nikroasu said as he went back to his seat and sat down "and if you were to become an arrancar you would be hunted by both sides of the board, you would be on the run like me if i were to leave, though i would be more than willing to join you on you quest, you would help my training i could see and you could possibly help me escape this prison, as well as be a companion with everything." nikorasu said with a smile and then sigh ed to himself lightly and then laughed but got very serious again, it was as if nikorasu was talking to himself in his mind or something. "i mean i have heard stories of hollows being able to turn into arrancar but i don't know if it is in fact possible but it would take a lot of training, you would need to be really high leveled almost vasto lorde to achieve that, which could be fun." nikorasu said with a smile as if contemplating something in his head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:45 pm

"Niko. You are the first Friend i have had." Ren said with tears in her eyes. Ren's eyes started to glow. After a monment her eyes stopped glowing. "Are my eyes ok Niko?" She asked.

(Ooc: Her eyes are more blue than yellow.)
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:35 pm

nikorasu smiled and cupped her face and wiped her tears "your eyes are fine, maybe a glow of blue but, you look fine" nikorasu said with a smile "so what would you want to do buddy?" nikorasu said with a smile and then started thinking to himself of a plan just incase thing went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:51 pm

It was getting late. Ren thought it might be a good time for her to leave. "Sigh. I think I should go now Niko. Maybe we could meet tomorrow?" Ren asked blushing. Ren looked at the moon that was now in the sky. "Mezame wo mastu kunino" Ren sang out loud unknowingly. She got up and started to walk into the forest.

"See you later, friend."

(Ooc: The underlie is Ren singing.)
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:35 pm

nikorasu sighed and smiled, he had wanted to spend a bit more time with her but tomorrow would come sooner than he thought "yeah i'll see you tomorrow...." nikorasu said watching her walk towards the forest. he liked her, it ashame she wasn't exactly human looking, cause she was someone he could really get into. nikorasu shook his head and felt his pocket as it started to vibrate. "yes"......."ok, on it sir", nikorasu said when he answered his phone. he had to go take down a hollow with a small team in the west district. it seemed his day off was over. "we'll see tomorrow but, freedom seems to be closer thanks to my new friend" nikorasu said as he picked up his zanpaktou from the sie and started running out the room meeting up with his team heading towards the west district "how can i kill so [i]indiscriminately?" nikorasu thought over and over again in the back of his head, especially after meeting ren.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Later that Night

Running through the forest Ren had never felt more happy. She felt something tighten around her neck. She looked down. Ah! I forggot about Niko's blanket! "I should go back and give it to him." Ren said to her self. Backtracking she ran deeper into the forest.

"RAOR!!" What was that?! Ren thought. She hid behind a tree and saw a Hollow attacking a soul. The soul was running as fast as it could but tripped over a stone. The hollow right on top of the soul Ren thought quickly. Now to try out my power! She concentrated on her target the Hollow.

Gathering her power she concentrated hard. A light blue stream of light was coming from her body to the top of her head. The light was forming into blue stones. With a growing roar Ren cried out "Aura Shard!". The stones were sent flying to the Hollow. The shards hit the arms and the lega of the Hollow. Causing small explosions the Hollow cried out in pain. Running as fast as she could Ren jumped over the Hollow with scratches on its body.

The hollow was split into two and desolved into nothing. Ren looked for the soul but it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 pm

"well thank you for doing my job..." nikorsu said with a sigh and a pant as he looked over his shoulder and then back at ren "ren, seriously, run along now please. i can buy you some time but your light show and this hollow caused and stirred the attention of shingigami which is why i'm here" nikorasu said with a laugh and then looked back at ren "please don't do a stunt like that again here." nikorasu said with a smile and then flash stepped back into the forest and met up with another shingami who seemed to be on scout duty.
"what was the source of light?" the shingigami said to the nikorasu as he appeared
"it was the hollow, it seemed it was after a soul but missed its opportunity, another shingigami took care of it before i could. clean slice." nikorasu said with a sigh and a straight face. he was trying not to smile because then he would know he was lying and that it had actually been something else. he always had a straight face on a mission.
the shingigami sighed and shook his head "i hate when superiors like to just take matters into they're own hands, when they know we get called, come on lets go back and meet the others....." the shingigami said, seeming to be almost disappointed he didn't get to cut something.
nikorasu smiled at him and patted his shoulder "yeah but now we get to just relax, and tell the others they can just go home"
the other shingigami sighed and then smirked "you just didn't want to be scout and try and have to deal with it on your own" the shingigami said laughing
"yeah, but still, we can just chill now" nikorasu said with a smirk knowing in the back of his head if he wasn't made scout him and his friend would have been in a lot of trouble. thank god for coincidences.
"race ya." the other shingigami said as he disappeared in a flash step, laughing and smirking as he left.
nikorasu sighed lightly and smiled to himself and started running eventually disappearing in a flash step as well.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Ren blinked when Niko left. "Did he just scold me?" she asked her self. Ren broke into a run. She came to a stop. Looking back though she was trying to help she knew now that she was being careless. She sighed sadly looked around for a minute and found a tree with a hole in the bottom. That looks like a good place to sleep for the night. she thought. walking to the tree she took hold of the blanket in her mouth. Ren placed it on the ground and gentaly as she could laid herself on it.

Before drifting to sleep she started to sing a song that her father used to sing to her when he was alive:
nakinagara sagashi tsuzuketa maigo no kodomo no you ni
kedo soko ni wa eien nante aru wake nakute( Like a lost child, crying and searching
But there was no such thing as forever )
"dare mo shinjinakereba iin da yo" tsubuyaita ne
futari niteta no kana?
ano toki kimi wo mamoru to kimeta no ni ("It's okay if you don't believe in anyone" you whispered
Were the two of us really alike?
And I decided then I would protect you )
doushite omoide ni dekinai n darou
toosugite chikasugite todokanai yo
"wasureyou" tte omoeba omou hodo
kimi ga ookiku natteku yo Why can't I turn them to memories
(You're too far, too near for me to reach
The more I tell myself "I will forget"
The larger you loom in my thoughts)

Finishing her favorite part of the song she fell to sleep.

(Ooc: The song is from Full Moon Link: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/fullmoon/myself.htm I do not own the song.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new guy.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new guy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Roleplaying :: General Role Play-
Jump to: