The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new guy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-05-24

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:16 am

nikorasu was sitting by the cherry blossom tree in the near seretei just relaxing enjoying the breeze. nikorasu was in his shingigami out fit wearing his shoulder pads and gauntlets, a sign he had just come from an assignment. nikorasu sigh as he was now bored and uncomfortable, he was new here, fresh out of the academy and he loved to be able to meet new people, but he wasn't the type of person to just put himself out there either, so he stayed reserved up against this lovely tree, and knowing the people here he knew someone would speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Blinking cuoriously a set of Yellow-blue eyes had cought site of a new Shinigami. Hmm, I waonder if he is friendy? she thought to herself. Crawling through the bushes staying catious; the young Hollow made herself known. "Hello there. Nice day isn't it?" Ren asked timidly.

(Ooc: Sorry if it is short. I don't know how to make her show up.)
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:05 pm

"hmm a hollow huh?" nikorasu said with his back to the creature. "i could tell you spiritual pressure a mile away, but yes it is a nice day, may i ask to why you are here?" niko said with a sigh as he wanted to raise an alarm but it was better to see what the hollow wanted instead of instantly persecuting him, he never knew maybe a little kindness would get shown to him in the future when he was in a spot.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Ren smiled unlike the other Soul Reapers this one seemed nicer. "I am here for no reason, but to enjoy the sunlight. And to protect any souls ."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:42 pm

" i see, you seem as you are one i can call a friend, well friend what is you name?" nikorasu said with a smile hoping he could sneak this hollow into his quarters so he could enjoy a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:43 am

"My name is Ren sir. Ren Zugaikostu." she told Nikorasu in a gental voice. A cup of tea would be nice. Ren thought. Slowly she followed the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:16 am

"well ren, would you like a cup of tea?" nikorasu said as he slowly walked towards the barracks of the academy students. nikrorasu thought for a mement and sighed slightly as he stopped and put up his hand "can you please hide behind a bush for a moment?" nikorasu sighed with a smile back to ren and then strolled into the barracks simply nodding at the people who seemed to want to greet him. he smiled nodded went to his room and got a blanket, he wrapped up the blanket and put it into a small green bag as if he were going on a pick-nic and walked out and moved towards the bush to the side and sighed "well i have a plan but its not gonna be easy, ya ready ren?" nikorasu said with a smile and a laugh
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:33 am

The Shinigami had asked Ren to wait in the bushes. Waiting pationtly she began to think about her past life. When she was alive she never had any friends. Maybe she and this Shinigami could be friends.

The Shinigami came back with a small bag, saying that he had a plan. " Ok. I shall do my part. What is the plan?" she asked unsure but willingly.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:11 pm

nikorasu pulled out a big blue blanket and put it over ren "i would need to act like an old withered woman and possible stand up if you could." nikorasu said with a laugh as he took the ends and tied it around her neck so it looked like she was wearing a hood with an extremely tight hood. "you look perfect" nikorasu said as he took out a sandwich from the bag "hungry?" nikorasu said with a smile a he pulled out another sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:08 am

It is a little tight. she thought. "Yes I am alittle hungry. Thank you." Ren took hold of the sandwichwith her mouth and started to eat it. As she took the first bite it was so good. "Ah. This is the best sandwich I've ever had. Opps I forgot to ask you your name, Shinigami." Ren exclamed.

There was a sudden breze. Ren's ears twiched closing her eyes she bgan to sense the aura around her. "Someone is coming this way." the was a sirious tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:12 am

nikorasu simply smiled as sat back against a tree "sit next to me, keep your head down and keep eating, just sty calm its all alright we just need to chill." nikorasu said with a smile as he continued eating his sandwich as if he was completely unconcerned. he felt as though he should have been more concerned or ran or something but even if you could sense her you really couldn't tell the difference she looked like an old women. nikorasu sighed lightly and sensed her, but her spirit pressure was too low to sense, she wasn't hostile and if she were to get caught he's too low to really get pinned for something. jail would of actually been a blessing instead of working up the ladder, plus he would get meals without having to work for it, there was no draw back.
nikorasu sighed lightly and looked at ren "oh and also i'm nikorasu mira, people call me niko for short, so just call me niko." nikorasu said with a smile and took another bite out of his sandwich as the person got closer.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:22 am

"You must forgive me Niko." Ren told him. "I am cautious. And you are far to laid back!" she scolded him. Ren tried to relax. Shaking in fear she ate her meal.

Ooc: Sorry it's short.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:49 am

nikorasu looked at her and sighed and shook his head "to get out of even the most substantial of situations you must remain calm, which includes this situation, so please for the sake of experiences and everything to be convincing, please try to calm yourself plus if they try to attack you, i'll give enough time to escape trust me, unless a ranking officer walks by then well we're both screwed but i should be able to hold off most things so you can escape." nikorasu said with a sigh and then a laugh and ate his sandwich. he felt as though she acted without thinking he didn't think. what he said was true but you also need a good plan to back up your cool attitude. nikorasu was simply confident because he couldn't sense her that much and his disguise for her seemed more then compelling and convincing so what need was there to be afraid? only thing bad that would happen is if she were to get killed or tortured not much else would happen and in this place it wouldn't be that bad, though if he fought her attackers he would be running right along with her, but still it would probably be better than this place.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Hearing what Niko said made Ren feel more at ease. Looking down sadly she spoke, "But I don't want to get you into any trouble. Even if you did help me escape you would be branded as a trator."

Waiting for the person to show up seemed to take for ever. When the Aura came on top of them it turned out to be a small child.

Ooc: The child it a one time thing you can play as the child.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:15 pm

"and if the person was other than a child i would have to run with you, which is not that bad." nikorasu and smiled and then looked at the child "hmm you quite far from rukongai, who are you may i ask?" nikorasu said with a smile. he wasn't too fond of kids but he felt being nice was a nice way to try to get to kids better natures, but he was still on alert, ou never knew about anyone, even in seritei.

OCC: okie doke but i would rather you play as the child lol
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:28 pm

"I don't have a name mister. I'm lost" the child spoke in a teary voice. Ren made big puppy eyes. "Sniff. P-poor child. I know what it is like to be lost." Ren sai in a shaky voice playing her part as an old woman. "By the way young man may this child join us? She hungry."

Ooc: This is all I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:44 pm

nikorasu looked at the child and sighed "i suppose, follow me child, we will fix you a sandwich. also ren come on, but don't strain yourself." nikorasu said with a sigh, he honestly didn't feel like babysitting and just chilling with a cup of tea and his new friend, that sounded more appealing, but he wanted to try and be nice while still keep an eye on the child, he didn't know if it was sent by central 46, or just a wanderer from rukongai. "what kind of sandwich do you both want?" nikorasu said with a smile which seemed slightly fake but at the same time genuine, like he wanted to smile but was holding an emotion inside.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:49 am

"It doesn't matter, mister." the child said. "I think I will have a ham and cheese." Ren replied. After they had finished their meal the child got up. "Thank you for lunch mister,Ma'am. I must be getting home now my brother will worry." "Ok you take care now, and be safe." Ren called to the kid as her was heading off.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:26 pm

"well did you have fun ren?" nikorasu said as he sipped his tea in his room. his room was more spacious then most, but it was still kinda tight. there was really nothing done to it, to make it look special, it honestly didn't even look like someone lived there other than the desk to the side where nikorasu did some "special projects" and his work as an acadmey student thought based on what academy students wear he wore normal clothes, all of it when you actually looked and had been around nikorasu, he acted and looked like a really chill captin. nikorasu got up and filled his cup of tea with his electric boiler and sighed slightly "i really dont like it hear."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:35 am

"I did have fun Niko. This was the first time that i did not get chased by a Soul Reapper." Ren said with a giggle. This was true it had been mounths since she had gotten some peace and quiet. It's nice to be safe when your with someone you trust.

"Why do you not like it here, Niko? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Ren asked. Why would someone not like it here? It is so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:51 am

niko smiled lightly just enough so the dimples on the side of his face showed then rubbed his chin in concentration "i think the reason i don't like it here so much was because unlike being in las noches or even the human world, you are automatically set up into a system, like no matter what you do your in the system, its kind of trapping. when your outside these gates trying to acclaim to power your always looking up or are bullied by soul reapers, when your on the inside as low as i am it seems you get pushed around by those above you and then even captains get pushed around by those above them no matter what your taking orders and that gets me, i don't always wanna have to take orders, i want to be the person doing the ordering or the person who is free to do whatever he wants, if i leave i get hunted, so i'm stuck trying to one day be a captain, it honestly annoys me because i would rather just go to the human world and continue my training and make like a gang or just go to las noches and be free, or something along those lines. don't get me wrong it is peaceful here when none of that is happening or you don't have to take care of something like today is my day off, normal day i would be out killing hollows or trying to fill out paper work and such today i'm allowed to be peaceful, shows how much we are entangled in the system here." nikorasu said with a bigger smile and looked to the side then looked back at her "well that at least my take on things, others may just love it here, but personally i would like to leave...." nikorasu said knowing he may be arrested for his words but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:08 am

"Why not leave then?" Ren asked. " I, I mean not if you don't want too. You don't have to." Ren was tripping over her own words. "What i'm trying to say is I wish that I could be a Soul Reapper but I'm stuck as a hollow. I don't like it when the hollows get killed either. Who are we to judge? Why does it have to be this way?" Ren asked looking out to the sky.

It seem that we are all alone.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 am

nikorasu looked at her and sighed "i can understand why the hollows kill each other and have to be so vicious, its not about judging or anything, its more about hunger and grabbing power, you are small enough to simply fed on spirit particles and unique enough to really not need to feed on hollows on a consistent basis, other hollows are not so fortunate, they must be cannibalistic to survive the harshness of people with no hearts no emotion or care of stopping themselves, they don't judge fully they eat who cross they're path and thats that, us, we soul reapers judge, kill, slaughter, discriminate, and everything you were talking about when it came to hollows, hollows honestly have the excuse of lack of control, we have control we just chose not to. for instance, it is my mandate to kill hollows on sight, or anyone against soul society, which means you would have been dead, but it isn't my call to judge you, not my call to kill you just for being you, nor anyone else really, but its our mandate our orders, and that is why you along with so many others have to run from us, we are the bullies, we make the rules, we are not better than humans, no wonder we try so hard to protect them." nikorasu said looking down and then sighed "its funny, we say having a system an organized system makes life better, but it seems to make people that much more afraid, as seen with hollows and shingigami alike. in relality i'm no different from you and vice versa, that is really why i hate this place so much. i would leave but like i said earlier i would be hunted because like you, in the eyes of shingigami i would be a threat." nikorasu said as he got up almost violently and walked to the window and placed his arm on the side of the window leaning on it looking out at the clouds and trees, watching as day started to turn to night.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:34 am

"Am I really that different?" Ren asked. "I don't eat inocent souls but I do comsume the ones that become hollows does that make me evil?" Just then an idia came to Ren's mind. "Do you think I could become a Soul Reapper Niko?"
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 am

nikorasu turned around and then looked at her "such a thing is un heard of without a medium." nikorasu thought for a moment "i mean there have been vizards made which was diagnosed as the beginning stages of transformation....." nikorasu thought some more "and then hollows have been abel to turn into arrancars which is pretty close to us. only one who was able to do make such a shift has been that sub soul reaper ichigo, but even to find out he was still under that things power so i would say you need a medium of sorts though i don't know where to find one...." nikorasu said shrugging,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new guy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy.    new guy.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new guy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Roleplaying :: General Role Play-
Jump to: