The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nikorasu Mira

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-05-24

Nikorasu Mira Empty
PostSubject: Nikorasu Mira   Nikorasu Mira I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:55 am

Name: Nikoraasu Mira

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 210 pounds

Personality: nikorasu is a very up front but taken back person. he expresses general feelings and emotions up front, showing you how he feels without little concern of how you feel about his feelings, and if he doesn't like you, or feels like you are no threat to his well being emotional or physical, he will tell you straight up how he feels with little hesitation. if he does like you, even as a simple friend he will keep his thoughts locked away tight as to not push you away, though unconsciously he still is pushing you away. he is a very friendly guy, and very nice, though when you push a wrong button he does get an attitude, that is a bit condescending and facious, but he finds humor in most things. being what he is, he learned to simply store up anger making his demon stronger, but once it gets to a critical point he has to let it out, or it destroys his mind from the inside out, though all in all it takes alot for him to get angry, and even more to make him pissed off enough to loose complete control, though if its close to his pinical moment, it doesn't take much to make him transform fully. Appearance: he has short hair like basically no hair, but you can see where he does have hair because its dark. his hair color is a very dark red which makes it almost look pitch black but if shown in the light it turns a a reddish black. he has long arms, longer than what most peoples arms are suppose to be, but only by an inch. he has a heavier look to him and rounded cheeks, with somewhat sculpted facial features. he has dark brown eyes, but when he ragges they turn silver, and his pupils dialate.he wears dark rimmed black glasses with brown on the inside, and has a long black trench coat with a tribal looking clubs symbol on the back of it, ussually has on a grey hoody with a tribal skull on the front, blue baggy jeans, and black timberlands. his shingigami outfit, is the normal shingigami unfiorm but with armored shoulder pads like captain sajin and armored gauntlets, allowing him to gain more defense, rather then normal shingigami.

Sealed Zanpakutō : Nikorasu Mira Masahiro_shadow_warrior2_540

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 15

Speed: 15

Intelligence: 15

Fighting skill: 15

History/Background: Nikorasu was born in england during the war with the nazi's. he hated the war and the constant bombing of his home land and found it to be just awful. his father was a soldier in the war, but he was killed during one of the many battles that they had, so when nikorasu was 4 he and his family moved to japan to china to try and escape the war and get some peace. they had to take a long voyage there, but by the time they got to china nikorasu was almost 6, being home schooled by his mother.Nikorasu was taunted by the kids for being english, but since the kids couldn't pronounce his name correctly they would call him nikorasu and the name stuck normally being called nikorasu, and not his actual name of nicholas, soon forgetting it even existed. some of the japanese started crossing the pacific to come to china because of the bomb, and with them they brought terror. two japanese men ran sacked nikorasu's house killing his mother and his brother,and leaving him to tell the story. he was left an orphan now and couldn't really fend for himself, but he fended for himself, and after 18 years of living in the woods he had hardened himself able to handle any one who came his way, or so he thought. when nikorasu was 25, the woods he lived in was burned down, and during his escape he was kidnapped. it seems the mean who wanted him wanted the land he worked long to posses and wanted him to sign a will for it, stating they didn't want to kill him and wanted to do this peacefully, but nikorasu was unwilling to lay down and just let them have it after working so hard for it, so he had tried to attack them but in doing so he was killed. nikorasu was taken by shingigami almost 2 days later and awoke in rukongai. nikorasu spent almost 700 years in rukongai perfecting his spiritual skills, and fighting skills, fighting whoever felt it necessary to mess with him. as the years passed he kept up with the times wearing the new fashions that seemed to be brought to them from the current dead, a even as a shingigami he wanted to wear what he wanted and only wear the uniform when it seemed necessary.

Rp sample: Nikorasu was sitting in his chair, wearing his normal baggy jeans and buttoned up shirt. nikorasu knew he was a shingigami and it was traditional for him to be wearing a kimono, but honestly it was his down time he wasn't suiting up anytime soon. he stared out the window and looked at the cherry blossom tree and couldn't help but sigh of boredom he wanted so badly for something to pop off or for him to be doing something other than sitting here and having to do paper work, he wanted to go hang with friends or just go someplace period, just sitting here seemed like a complete waste of time. "heh i wish something would happen soon..." nikorasu said to himself. nikorasu stood up and walked towards his door as someone barged in unannounced
"sir, there is hollow activity in secure one" nikorasu's assistant panted at him. it seems the man had ran from somewhere.
nikorasu sighed and smiled as there was finally something to do but he needed to get ready and get his suit on, which was an utter pain since he was so comfortable. nikorasu put on his black kimono and armored shoulder guards and his armor gauntlets as fast as he could, not caring if he relieved something to his assistant or not and flash stepped to secure one to see this hollow which had disturbed and disrupted his down time. "you know i try not to fight but with simpletons, it seems there is no other course of action..." nikorasu said as he drew his zanpaktou and flash stepped right threw the hollow, and whipped his sword to the side cleaning it, then sheathing it before walking back to his office and the hollow falling onto the ground starting to turn into nothing but spirit particles "well i guess that was my fun for the day....." nikorasu said to himself as he put his arms over his head and slowly walked back to his office enjoying the sights.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Nikorasu Mira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikorasu Mira   Nikorasu Mira I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:45 am

As long as you don't overdo the "more defense" aspect of your Shinigami garb...

APPROVED

(unless one of my fellow staffers has something to say about it)

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Nikorasu Mira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikorasu Mira   Nikorasu Mira I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:46 pm

If it's just armored plates, then can't see anything wrong with it. Fine with me. I welcome you to the site and to Shinigami Academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nikorasu Mira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikorasu Mira   Nikorasu Mira I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikorasu Mira
Page 1 of 1