The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakura Koritsuki: New Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

Sakura Koritsuki: New Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Koritsuki: New Shinigami   Sakura Koritsuki: New Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:15 am

Shinigami

Name: Sakura Koritsuki

Height: 7'9

Weight: 550 lb

Personality:

Appearance: Link: https://2img.net/h/i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/love4b5/Fruits20Basket01176.jpg
Picture her in a turn kimono. Link:http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18700000/anime-kimono-girl-kimono-18766377-344-463.jpg

Sealed Zanpakutō : (Describe what your zanpakuto looks like normally, add a picture if you want. DO NOT list any form of powers here for we don't care at the moment. Once you gain them there will be a place for you to add it. One paragraph please...)

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: (Basically, Endurance)

Speed: (Necessary for dodging and quick movements.)

Intelligence: (Your ability to think, plan, and strategize. As well as accumulate knowledge.)

Fighting skill: (Necessary to hit/ inflict damage.)

((These stats reflect your training and focus area of your character. However, they do not determine who wins a fight or not, only your roleplaying can determine that... Remember that these gain an increase with each rank up, so this setup will not be your final.))

History/Background: (This is a detailed story about your characters life/history. Try to make it at least a paragraph long and please be creative. Refrain from mentioning any characters from the show, as they do not exist. Be as thorough as possible, because this will be looked at closely by the staff. You can write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami, if you need a prompt.

Rp sample: (This is a sample role play to get an understanding of how well you perform at it. Try to make it at least a paragraph. Describing the area around the characters and how they feel is an easy way to lengthen your posts.)

I will continue this later.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Sakura Koritsuki: New Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Koritsuki: New Shinigami   Sakura Koritsuki: New Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:58 am

tens I am sorry to have to tell you that you are only aloud to have one character per account but you are however aloud to create up to two other accounts and have three role playing characters.
Back to top Go down

Sakura Koritsuki: New Shinigami
Page 1 of 1