The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relentless Assault [Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tao Ailin

Tao Ailin

Female
Number of Posts : 60
Registration Date : 2010-08-23

Relentless Assault [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Relentless Assault [Solo]   Relentless Assault [Solo] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:10 am

Continued From - Extended Discipline [Solo]

Her eyes swept over the horizon, catching rays of the rising sun in the distance. There were no classes today, many students taking the reprieve as an extra day to cram before their final exams. Moving swiftly through the buildings, she noticed a few civilians waking, but the further they went away from the city, the shabbier the buildings seemed to be. The streets a bit more crowded, dueling there would have been a disaster, but where she was taking him it wouldn’t be a problem.

“Where are you taking me Tao?” She could hear intrigue in his voice as she continued forward. When she had been “Reborn” as the being she was now, she had been placed in a district far in East Rukongai. Her original district could be considered on the higher end of town, but she had left, finding refuge in District 59. The people there thrived off of whatever they could cultivate from the land, and existed more than lived. The souls that had once resided there seemed content with their place; none of them aspired to be anything more than what they were given. ‘They found me here 4 years ago. I was naïve, even went so far as to thinking I was in Limbo.’ Smiling a bit, she jumped over the first rooftop of the district, looking over the shambles that she considered her old home. No soul walked the streets there, it was a barren wasteland; perfect.

Coming to a halt, she took a couple deep breaths. Looking over at him, she could see his eyes scanning each building, he was probably trying to sense any sort of spiritual pressure here, but there was none. “This place is a disaster. Is that why you chose this location?” She could hear his voice, honest curiosity seeping through it. Her head shook a couple times, she didn’t choose this location because it wouldn’t hurt anything if it got roughed up a bit more. She hadn’t chosen this place because of the terrain. Tsukimiya had told her of his upbringing, his Noble parents, how he was destined to do great things, but he knew next to nothing about her. “It’s my home. I spent the better part of my existence in the outskirts of this District.” No emotions showed in her voice as she said the words. Even though she considered the place home, there was nothing in it for her.

“Don’t you think that gives you an unfair advantage? You know the terrain, the alleys, the basic layout of this city.” She could tell by the sound of his voice that he was trying to lighten the mood. They hadn’t done that much talking on the way there, just a few questions every now and then. “Are your ears working? I said outskirts. Besides, I doubt anyone could recognize this place the way it looks now.” Her eyes took in the surrounding buildings. Rubble, broken glass, remnants of fires. In her opinion, such a place, where they couldn’t cause anymore harm to the buildings and no civilians were around was exactly what they needed.

“Hey Tsukimiya.” Her voice paused as she turned her head a bit so that she could see him. As much as she accused him of holding back on her, she hadn’t been completely honest with him either. ‘Do you know which hand is my dominant?’ She thought, turning to face him completely, she could feel the air around them pick up. “No holding back this time? Right?” She knew he wouldn’t go back on his word, just like she wouldn’t go back on hers. A smile found it’s way to her face as she took a few more steps back, increasing the distance between the two of them.

Holding the sheath in her left hand, she unsheathed her katana, gripping it tightly in her right. With both of them being so close to graduation, they needed to get used to the feeling of metal rather than the wooden bokken that they used at the school. “First to draw blood?”
Back to top Go down

Relentless Assault [Solo]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: