The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New beggining

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:33 pm

A pair of yellow eyes widened. The paws cluched its head in pain the strange creature opened its mouth and roared. A soul near by was trembling in fear. What is happening to me!? the monster thoght. Stop it! came another voice. You?! What are you doing to me? the hollow asked in agony. Is it not simple? I'm takeing over and you will never hurt another soul again!

Another roar came from the hollows mouth. A shining blue light engilfed the hollow. The hollow opened her eyes. Yellow with blue tints in them. "I will protect the innocent and vanquish those who lust for power and evil!" She roared.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue May 17, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:24 pm

The night sky was bright as the newly re-sealed James made his rounds still taking it up on himself to patrol his home town, even when he is still unfamiliar with the way his new form works. Pausing to rest against the ledge on top of one of the building he looked off at the horizon as the moon was just starting to rise. “The night has only just fallen and already I feel the presence of exhaustion in this new body.” Reaching down at his hip he grasped the tooled hilt of the sword Clarent and let the orange aura of the blade intermingle with his own.

James’ entire body tensed when he smelled a hollow on the prowl and following the feeling he came up on a rather small looking hollow that was reminiscent of a jungle cat. With a soul in its claws, drawing Clarent from its sheath James smiled as he felt the heat roll off the blade. Standing he held the blade point down in his left hand, as he spoke “Let the soul go hollow and I promise you a swift death, but if you kill it I will make sure you feel every burning slash. You will beg me to kill you before I finally decide to let you fall into death’s dark embrace that I promise.” He snarled as his own white aura flowed around him with raw primal energies.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Eyes closed she could sense a new aura. Ren opened her eyes a stunning yellow-blue color. She rised her paw away from the soul. " Go. I have no reason to harm you." she spoke in a soft voice. Turning to see a man with a sword. A Soul Reaper? she tought. Her legs shaking from lack of energy she stood her ground.

" I do not want any trouble. You don't have to worry about me harming any innocent souls." With a rumble in the distance it started to rain. Barly able to stand, her vision was getting fuzzy. Ren colappsed on the ground. What seemed like minutes later Ren opened her eyes to find herself in a warehouse.

There was a strange sound in the other room she wennt investigate. To her amazentent she found something she did not expect.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:03 pm

James’ was flabbergasted A hollow who won’t harm innocent souls? keeping the sword point towards the ground he followed the cat-like hollow into the building his aura fluxing wildly in his confusion. “So let me get this right, you are a hollow, a beast that lives to eat souls, a beast of instinct and rage; yet you don’t eat souls instead you do the job that those hypocritical reapers?” Even Clarent’s orange own aura started to become murky with confusion.

A sharp pain shot up James’ arm as if the sword was asking “Will my thirst for blood be sated this night, and if not then why did you draw me?” James grimaced at the pain as he slid the sword back into it’s jeweled scabbard. If I need I can rely on my aura to by me some time to draw Clarent. “So what exactly are you if you don’t mind me asking?” James asked the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:03 pm

"So you are not a Soul Reapper, then what are you?" Ren asked with her head tilting to the side. "I am a hollow, what else would I be?" she asked in confustion. "And I just took over this hollow's body; Why do you have two auras?" So many questions I just want to get to sleep.

"Perhapes we should continue this in the moring; I'm tired. If you want to watch me and make sure that I'm not up to anything your more than welcome." Ren siad with a huge yawn. She walked over to an old couch took off the cushins and placed them on the floor.

She started to hum a song she remembered when she was alive and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:49 pm

As the hollow started to fall asleep James moved so that his back was against the wall as he slid to the floor, jabbing clarent into the ground as he sat down, James was prepared to watch this hollow all night if it came to it. Guess I won’t be home this evening, better text Yoko and let her know not to worry. he thought as he pulled his phone free of his pocket and started texting. Yoko, I found an interesting case here won’t be home till after sunrise.

With that James sat there his gaze not shifting the entire night.

(OOC: Sorry it's short, but please try to give a little more meat to your post's because you aren't really giving me much to work with)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Next morning

Ren woke with a wide yawn. Still drowzy she remembered last night's events. She turned to see the human still there. Did he stay here all night? Ren waundered. Her stumach growled she look down with embarassment. "I must be hungry." she said nervously. Her cheeks flushed.

I need to eat something but Hollows eat souls. So what could I.. Ren stopped in mid-thought. If she would not eat souls then she will eat hollows that attack the innocent souls. As for the souls that did wrong when they were alive they get no second chance.

She went outside, she closed her eyes. With different colors of aura surounding her she found a target. A male human with a high spritual presser but no knowledge of his grave mistakes of when he was alive. Her yellow-blue eyes shining with saddness she used her speed to sneak behind him. The spirit unawaer of his stalker she struk him with her extended claws.

The soul turned to the sight of a charging hollow. He started to run as fast as he could to no avail.Ren was hot on his tail. She extended her claws and swiped at his legs causing him to fall. "Now you will pay for your sins and come to face with your final death!" Ren roared. She opened her jaws wide drool escaping her mouth. She could see the mans fear in his eyes. No one diserves a second chance when they kill for pleasure.

With a final scream the man was no more. Ren closed her eyes her ears twitched to the sound of thunder. Rain began to fall. "I wounder what it is like to touch every thing and be apart of it?" Ren asked. Ren is not your average hollow. She watches over the innocent souls and avenges the fallen. Like a demon with a heart. Though she lost her heart she will stop at nothing to protect the one that need to be protected.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:07 am

James had stayed there the entire night keeping watch over the hollow to make sure she did as she said and didn’t harm any souls Clarent’s aura awoke him at dawn as it blazed brighter than the sun for the briefest moment. The hollow was already gone when he awoke, leaving James with only a curious frown on his face, That really is strange a hollow that is more active during the day, every predator knows that it is easier to hunt at night when the prey can’t see you coming. He thought getting to his feet and pulling Clarent from the floor to return it to its sheath.

Walking out side on the fire escape James closed his eyes and expanded his senses hunting for any trace of the hollow from the night before. It really isn’t that strange for a monster to want to defend those who are weaker, after all look at me a dragon who has taken to protecting its hunters. Maybe this hollow deserves a chance after all… James’ eyes shot open as he picked up the hollow’s scent and that of another spirit being devoured by it. Or maybe not.

James took off running after the hollow only to see it start falling for no reason. “Dammit I can’t just let that thing die yet I need to know why it didn’t attack me.” He said to himself as he launched off the side after the beast, his white aura crackled to life around him forming his avatar as he reached out to grab the hollow with one arm and dig the claws of the aura armor into the side of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-05-24

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:42 am

nikorasu was blade ready as he came across james starting to slay the hollow but he was obviously not a soul reaper even though he had a zanpakto. nikorasu raced with confusion decided to simply watch and see what this man was in fact up to, whether he be friend or foe, he was sill killing what nikorasu was supposed to kill, and by making his life easier he deserved a chance. nikorasu was simply waiting and listening to what was said and what was done, though giving this information to his leaders was not a thought or want unless this matter became unfriendly and he need they needed to retaliate. hence why he let the hollow live, it was peaceful was harming no one so like most good things he gave it a chance, now this person would get a chance even though nikorasu if it came down to it would be slaughtered by this guy, his spiritual was menacingly higher than his. even if nikorasu wanted to fight, he would be killed so stopping to listen was his best bet, maybe even trying to lower his spiritual pressure, though at this point here was no point.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:52 am

Ren started to fall from the lack of energy. Suddenly there was a stabing pain in her chest. "Ahh. What is happening?" she asked herself. She looked at her chest to see a blue light forming in the center of her hollow hole. Her eyes widened in fear. As soon as it started the hollow hole was filled with a strange glass-like substance. " What is this? Is It aura?" She asked confused. Ren turned to see the human from last night. " Why did you come here human?" she asked him. She sensed another aura only to find the site of a Shinigami. "What are you doing here, Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:44 pm

James smiled as he heard the hollow talk to him, “I have a funny way of showing up when I am needed, little cat.” He grunted hauling the obviously female hollow back up to the roof. Dismissing aura James landed on the roof beside her with a clack as his feet landed on the roof beside her. “Don’t go running off again I got some questions for you.”

Turning towards the reaper James drew Clarent the sword literally hissing in anticipation of a fight as he leveled the blade at the reaper. “If you know what is good for you reaper, I would suggest you leave before an enemy of the soul society gives them a reason to be his enemy.” The orange aura of Clarent raged brightly around the blade like a heat haze drifting up from nowhere. “I don’t want to fight you but if you take one step closer I will stop you from killing a hollow; and I know it is sad but I will defend this beast.”
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-05-24

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:45 am

nikorasu looked at the man with a shock not seeing his demise apart of the equation, but then smiled gently and walked from behind the tree. "don't worry i'm not here to fight you. my spiritual pressure is to low as is, plus you would think if i had actually come to kill the hollow i would have done so already? ren is a friend, i'm not like the rest of the soul repears here, i long to be rid of it. and i would like to call you a friend as well." nikorasu said smiling then flash stepped to ren's side really not thinking about the man threatening him, he was really of no concern anymore, he was just worried about ren "ren you ok?" nikorasu said with a smile as he looked at her. he seemed more compassionate about ren than he though but such hesitations were placed into the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Ren looked up slowly. To her suprise it was Niko. "Niko what are you doing here?" Ren wanted to be stronger than what she was at the monment. Why can't I get stronger? I wanted to be stronger so we could battle and help each other to get strong. Ren eyes were building up tears. To mask what she was really thinking she comlpained "My chest hurts." She closed her eyes wanting to be somewhere else other than here.

To get rid of the tears she asked in annoyance "You never told me you name, human. Also what are you questions. Anything you have to say to me you can say it in front of Niko." She waited pationtly for the human to ask his questions.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:30 am

James turned his head looking at the cat with disbelief on his face as Clarent stayed leveled on the reaper. “You know this reaper and yet you two are not fighting to kill each other?” he lowered the blade to the ground resting the blade tip against the stone, something he would do with no normal sword as it would ruin the tip and balance of the blade. “Curiouser and curiouser; we have a hollow with no bloodthirsty tendencies and a reaper that doesn’t like to exterminate hollows.” James smiled as he quoted Lewis Carroll wondering how schooled these two were.

“So my little cat friend…why is it a hollow like you is a hollow in the first place, if I am not mistaken that mask is a sign that you gave up your ambitions and reason to pure instinct? You should be nothing more than a mindless bloodthirsty poltergeist that lives to eat souls, excuse my language if I offended you.” Then he turned to look at the reaper, “You certainly keep the strangest company I have ever seen for a hollow. So who are you reaper and why is it you haven’t tried to slay this strange creature?”
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 pm

When Ren heard the humans questions she knew that they would be a little hard to explain. "Well, I'm not as bloodthirsty as the other hollows. The truth to why I'm a hollow no Shinigami came to guid me to Soul Sociaty and I was eaten by a hollow. I just gained controle over it and the body changed to my personality or something. By the way you never told me your name." she told the human.

Ren sat up and shook her self looking down to see a blue glass-like substance in her hollow hole. Now this is strange. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm

James smiled “Well my little hollow friend you can call me James though you now have me at a disadvantage, as you know my name but I don’t know yours.” He said taking a dramatic bow with a bit of flourish his jacket fanning out like a cloak. The aura from Clarent sizzled in his hand as the orange aura snaked up his arm and then started to rip into his arm.

Wincing in pain as smoke rolled off his arm James lifted his sword once more, “And this, my little feline friend, is Clarent; the sword of fire and the brother to Excalibur. He is very temperamental and hates to be left out of introductions.” The sword’s bite instantly cooled on his skin after he had introduced the blade.

“So what exactly is the that blue glow…I always thought those holes were completely hollow?”
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Ren laughed, "That's funny a sword with a name and a personalaty. My name is Ren, nise to meet you Jamse." she said also bowing. She looked down at her chest which now had a blue glass-like substance in her hollow hole, "I think it is Aura. I know that I'm a hollow, so why did it fill the hollow hole?"she asked herself. Ren looked at the sky the sun was now rising casting a pinkish-purple color in the sky. It's so pretty. So this is a new beginning for me and a new life. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New beggining Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beggining   New beggining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New beggining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Roleplaying :: General Role Play-
Jump to: