The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batch of newb

Go down 
+2
Arawn
kuroivaizard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kuroivaizard

kuroivaizard

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Job/Interests : Mechanical Engineer
Quote : I AM DISTURBED!!!
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

Batch of newb Empty
PostSubject: Batch of newb   Batch of newb I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:06 am

Hey guys names jerry this is my first time on an RP forum but i do write my own stories so i should be ok
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Batch of newb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch of newb   Batch of newb I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:26 am

Sounds good enough. Welcome to the site, if you have any questions feel free to ask the various staff members.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Batch of newb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch of newb   Batch of newb I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Hey there Smile Welcome to the site, if ya have any issues questions or pondering thoughts feel free to shoot either myself or any staff member/ general member a PM or ask around in the cbox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Batch of newb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch of newb   Batch of newb I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:32 pm

I see you have already met Kaiyo...dont let the laidback style of her writing fool you she is really the big boss of the Maf- I mean staff around here. I am Artemis the slacker mod...(Arawn you are the lazy mod there is a difference.) Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Batch of newb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch of newb   Batch of newb I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:30 pm

AND I'M DRUNK! No, Sal's the Drunken Admin... But I be the admin that you ask about random stuff you need approved with the system. You can ask me just about anything but don't be surprised if I push it onto another staff member Razz That's why I have moderators after all... now the lazy ones... not sure why I have them >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Batch of newb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch of newb   Batch of newb I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:32 pm

I guess you can call me the ghost admin. There one minute, gone the next. But I can always be reached by pm and am willing to help with anything I can. Welcome to The Bleach World.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batch of newb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch of newb   Batch of newb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batch of newb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: