The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Friends - New friends (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

Old Friends - New friends (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:39 pm

'Good morning class, we are goin on another field trip. This time to karakura town' it was early in the mornin and the class were getting their bags packed as they were going on a trip to karakura town. They were going to learn human activity and then they would have to spend a few days in the field.
Rensu and Dansu were both ready and waiting for Tariasha in the corridor 'C'mon get ready faster they will leave without us' 'Hold on, hold on don't get your panties in a twist'. It was early in the morning and Tariasha was not a morning person. 'Well class here is some 'human' money that they use remember spend it wisely'

Theystepped through the gate into the real world, once again it was winter and it freezing, this made Tariasha pleased that he had brought some extra clothing. The Gigai's that they were given were just as decribed it was cramped and uncomfortable. The air was cold and the wind bit at his nose, some feelings came back to him form when he was back in the real world.

They had exited in an alley, the smell of rotten garbage filled Tariasha's nostrils. They walked through the many winding streets until they came out into a main street, the darkness of the night did not help if you didn't know where you were going. 'Hey, guys i think there is a hollow near by, want to go check it out? ' Rensu asked, she always was up for an adventure and she was the expert in the group for tracking down hollows. 'But where will we leave our Gigai?' questioned Dansu
'We could just leave them in a near by warehouse' justified Rensu, she had already got out of hers and was placing it in the near by warehouse. God dammint why was getting out of these things so hard?

As they drew near to the hollow, its spirit energy disappeared and a new one appeared , but as they went towards the new spirit pressure there was a man they recognised.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Isaac was walking the streets of karakura, the other bounts werent back from wherever they went."man why is it still so cold"isaac muttered as he put his hood over his head. As isaac was winding the streets wondering when the other bounts would get back but his wonders soon ended when he felt a prescence of a hollow nearby."well this day got a little better"isaac muttered as he walked down a nearby alleyway and saw a small lizard like hollow feasting on a soul."hmm, what a coward feasting on a poor innocent soul"isaac said as he formed some of the armour around his right arm and grabbed the shrieking hollow by the head and twisted. But before it vanished isaac absorbed it to feed his immortality. As the armour turned back into the bracelet he felt the prescence of some incoming shinigami."its you three again"isaac muttered as he stared at the three shinigami with there swords out."you can put those away unless you wanna fight"isaac said as he took the hood down.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:23 pm

'no its alright, we sensed a hollow but obviousely you have dealt with it ' Tariasha walked towards the stranger and stood a half a metre away from him. 'so you live here? could we stay with you or do you know anywhere where we could stay for a while?' Tariasha asked, 'he doesnt know us that well so why would we stay with him?
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:48 pm

"you wanna stay at my place, itll be bad if my friends came home and saw you three there"isaac said as he took off his sunglasses and put them in his coat pocket."my friends are like me in a way and they really dont like shinigamis"isaac muttered."and i really dont stay in one place for to long, i just go to the mansion for some down time"isaac said as he looked at the three and leaned up against the wall."but its youre three lucky day it happens my friends have left for somewhere and wont be back for some time"isaac chuckled."but do one thing dont tell the other shinigami where we live, cause our kind are hunted by them"isaac said bluntly as he stood straight and walked out of the alleyway waiting to se if they would follow.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Of course they followed, it had started to rain and they soon got back into their GiGai's and followed the stranger 'Hey you never told us your name. I am Rensu this is Tariasha and Dansu' she said point to Dansu and Tariasha. 'Oh and don't worry i will amek sure they wont tell' She smiled and turned to Tariasha and Dansu 'You dare tell and you wont be male once im finished with you'

They continued to walk until they reached a large mansion with stunning fields (which were covered in snow). They walked inside the mansion and the warm embrace of heat from the inside warmth rather than outside, which was cold.
'Wow nice crib you got here, sure beats my crumby room, where do we stay and whats for dinner' Dansu asked with a large smile. 'Something seems odd about this place thought Tariasha. 'So who are your friends then, why do they not like shinigami?'
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Isaac didnt the rain but he wanted to get to the mansion so he could get something to eat"the names Isaac, Isaac Kennedy". As he made it in the mansion he threw his coat on the hanger and plopped down on the couch."if youre hungry get something out of the fridge and cook it yourself, but you better clean up your mess"isaac said bluntly as he propped his legs up on a table."and the reason why they hate youre kind is cause we are bounts and youre kind always hunted us down"isaac said as he looked up at the ceiling."if youre tired just go pick a room that is empty"isaac said as he stood up and walked to the fridge and grabbed 4 sodas from it then tossing each one to the shinigamis."but i give you one warning you 3 dont go touching somethings, this place has many traps and secret passageways"isaac said as he opened his soda and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:52 pm

'Bounts? and what are they then? what do you possess that make you able to see us out of our Gigais?' questioned Rensu, whilst Dansu was raiding the fridge for some food 'hey i found some chilli and some pasta' exclaimed Dansu as he held them up. Tariasha scanne around the room, it was beautifully decorated room, lots of paintings and nice carpets. Tariasha didn't like this place it gave him the heebie jeebies

'Why should we hate bounts? you seem fairly nice' smiled Rensu. The rain outside just kept getting heavier. Rensu lay on the couch and closed her eyes it had been a long time since she had lay on one of these. Once Dansu had finished he put it onto 4 plates for everyone and startedto eat 'Jumpin' Jesus on a pogostick! this is hot' said rensu gulping down the rest of her soda.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:24 pm

"to answer youre question rensu is we bounts can live a very long time"isaac muttered as he watched dansu raid the fridge."but the reason we are hated and hunted down by youre kind is the reason on how we live so long, and that is we absorb the souls of the dead"isaac said as he grabbed the plate of spaghetti and walked to the couch and took a bite of it."and the reason why im so friendly is because i have no quarels with you shinigamis"isaac said with a mouthfull of spagheti. Isaac set down the plate and walked towards the back of the mansion and opened the door."also this is where most of our power derives from"isaac said as he stepped outside not letting the rain bother him at all even though it was coming down hard."Zeige Diche, Dalrag"isaac said as his bracelets glowed and vanished then rocks shot out of the ground and dalrag shot out from the ground revealing his 3 story forme."and i think you met him before, his name is dalrag he is what we bounts call our dolls. they come in different formes for each of us"isaac said as he rested on his leg and listened to the rain pelt off of dalrags stone body.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Akira was making his way through the rain towards the mansion showing no concern for his wet state as he walked towards the place that had become his home. A closer observer would realize that he had sealed his doll, Sirene, into her pendant form unlike the way he normally traveled and interacted with her. Though he acted indifferent and cold towards her as a front, she was precious to him and he didn't want her to have to deal with the cold. He sensed something was different as he neared the mansion and sensed the presence of shinigami. As he quickened his stride and hurried closer to the mansion, he sensed a spike of spirit power he recognized and saw Isaac's doll, Dalrag, form out in front of the building. Now fully alerted, he broke into a sprint towards the mansion. I won't let our home be attacked again!

"Zeige Diche Sirene!" he cried as he circled around the corner to the next wall of the mansion. His feather pendant glowed brightly and burst, revealing a little winged girl who was gliding on the wind behind Akira. He didn't say a word, but instead held his hand up in the air above him. His doll recognized the sign and reformed herself into a handsome blade that resembled a giant feather. With this new weapon in hand, he charged at the mansion and leaped through one of the windows, sending glass shards flying to the ground. He made a quick look around the room and saw three shinigami standing in front of him. He brandished his sword towards them and spoke with an icy tone. "What are you shinigami doing in our home?"
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:09 am

As Isaac summoned his doll once again, 'Ahh god can't you warn us when you are going to do that' Dansu sat on the couch 'hey, what if he is leading us into a trap' he whispered to Rensu, jst at that moment the window next tot hem shattered and a male figure landed in the room 'What are you shinigami doing in our home?' he asked, he seemed annoyed. Rensu and Tariasha drew their Zanpakutou and stood in their stances, but Dansu fell on his knees 'Please don't kill us, we're sorry' Dansu sobbed

'Hey Isaac, one of your friends?' Tariasha shouted down the corridor to Isaac. 'We were just staying the night hope you don't mind' Dansu sobbed once more, until Rensu's foot came crashing into the back of his head 'Get up and get ready for a fight' she said to him as he stood up and Drew his Zanpakutou
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 am

"aww shit"isaac muttered as he snapped his fingers making dalrag vanish and ran towards the commotion in the mansion."akira youre home"isaac sad sarcastically as he rubbed the back of his head and was dripping wet."these shinigami needed a place to stay, i know you hate these people but i have no quarrel with them"isaac said as he walked to the upstairs to a bathroom to grab a towel and dry off and get new clothes on leaving the three shinigamis with akira.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Akira saw Isaac reseal Dalrag and come into the mansion. His eyes narrowed as Isaac vouched for the shinigami before heading upstairs. He lowered his sword arm and muttered for Sirene to retake her normal form. The sword hovered out of his hand and turned back into the winged girl in a flash. She immediately ran behind Akira, peeking out at the shinigami around his waist. Akira himself showed no fear for them, but if Isaac was willing to trust them there was no reason to start a fight. But he still didn't trust them. His master had taught him of the narrowmindedness of shinigami. But then again, looking at the reaction of the one shinigami, these guys weren't much of a threat.

"I see no reason force you out if Isaac trusts you. Do what you will."

Akira spoke no more than that before taking a seat in an armchair, silently watching the shinigami with Sirene sitting on the arm of the chair next to him.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Tariasha sat on the couch opposite the bount and sheathed his Zanpakutou, he stared into Akira's eyes they seemed so calm and tranquil yet dangerous. Rensu and Dansu sat either side of Tariasha. Silence struck the room and the small winged girl was sat looking weirdly at them. 'So is she one of them things that you guys summon?' Tariasha finally asked. He was curios about this species of creatures, He pulled his note book out of his bag and also his pencil and jotted down some notes he looked around and then again at the bount, and jotted down again.

Rensu put her hand on Tariasha's shoulder and said 'Im going to sleep, its late don't tire yourself out' she lightly kissed his cheek and walked out the room, 'HEY! why does she kiss you and not me, i mean we have simlair names and like the same stuff' Dansu siad, it was no secret that he loved Rensu 'Maybe because i don't talk too much, and im better looking than you' Tariasha loved to joke around and he seemed different around girls than alone with men, that was until he remembered the small girl beside the arm chair.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Isaac was in his room putting on a clean vest and putting on his sunglasses then exited his room which he rarely enters. Isaac walked down the hallway to see the girl looking for something"if youre looking or a room here you go"isaac said as he opened a door a nd walked past her not paying no attention to what she would say and walked downstairs to see one of the shinigamis asking akira a question."so hows been the travel akira"isaac said as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a soda and tossed it to akira."well i better clean that mess up"isaac said as he pointed to the broken window. Isaac opened up a closet and grabbed a broom and started to sweep up the broken glass listening to see what akira would do.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Akira glanced at Sirene beside him as the shinigami questioned about what she was. Thoughts raced through his mind about whether or not he should talk and what would be the limit of information he should reveal. But he calmed himself, figuring himself to be overthinking things and talked in a quiet monotone. "Yes, she's my doll. She's been my partner since long before I came to this town." He didn't speak anymore than that, keeping to his quiet and untalkative nature. Sirene giggled a bit when the two male shinigami had the small argument about the female while Akira only cleaned his glasses and muttered to himself, "Women..."

Akira was grateful when Isaac came back down. It made him feel more at ease to have their numbers equal. He muttered again as Isaac began to clean up the glass about the necessity of protecting their home, though he was sure that none of them would pick that comment up. Turning his gaze to stare out one of the windows at the falling rain, he answered Isaac's question. "Mostly exploring the area. We'll likely be here for a while, so we wanted to get an idea about what we'll do with our time. Might enroll in the school for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:35 am

'hmm intersting' Tariasha said without looking up from his note book, he seemed to be sketching te doll, it was a good sketch and had notes about it. 'Im off to bed' Dansu said but no one seemed to be listening to him. Once again silence struck the room the only sound was Isaac cleaning up the glass. Tariasha stood up and went walked up the stairs the last thing he saw was the man so called Akira sat in the chair. The room was lovely and looked very nice, there was a bed, a sidetable, a lamp and many other things. Tariasha took his Zanpakutou off of his hip and lay on the bed placing the Zanpakutou next to him, 'what a night he thought' to himself as fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, Tariasha's door crept open and someone walked in, he jumped out of bed and drew Zanpakutou, the person turned the lights on and it was Rensu 'I couldn't sleep, mind if i stay with you' 'No go ahead' Tariasha said as he put his Zanpakutou back. Tariasha lay back down as Rensu came to lie next to him, she put her arms around him an fell asleep soon after.

*Next day*

'Good morning everyone' Tariasa said as he walked into the room
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:33 am

As isaac was sweeping up the glass he saw the other two shinigami go upstairs. After thety were out of ear shot isaac stated to akira"so akira i found something out so be careful, these shinigami are recruiting superhumans. I met two of these superhumans a few nights ago and followed them to there base of operations"isaac stated as he finished sweeping the glass and sat on a nearby couch and plopped his feet on a nearby table."i just had to tell you if youre going to that school of theres, i would go but i have one problem we may be very old and look young but i look about twenty"isaac muttered as he closed his eyes and went to sleep muttering one word to akira be fore he passed out"night".

*next day*

isaac stretched as he awoke from the couch."morning he said in reply of the shinigami"isaac muttered as he walked outside to see the nice morning .
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Tariasha started doing his morning exercises, which consisted of push ups, pulls ups, sit ups and various other exercises. He walked over to the fridge and took out a box of eggs and some butter, he reached into the cupboard to take out a frying pan when Dansu came down 'Morning' Tariasha mumbled morning back. He started to make a few omelettes and made one for everyone and left them on the counter. Rensu had also come downstairs she looked at Tariasha and smiled, she also took an omelette and started to eat. 'hey Isaac, i got you an omelette here, if you don't hurry up i think Dansu might eat it. Tariasha wondered if Akira was going to come down. 'Hey Tariasha we might need to get going do you want to split up for the first few hours? or what' Rensu asked, she was keen to explore the human world. 'yeah i am going to take my pager for the hollows, see ya later ' answered Tariasha in his Gigai, his Gigai was dressed in a tank top and 3/4 length trousers
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Akira nodded while listening to Isaac's information. "That makes sense. Many humans in this area seem to have high spiritual levels. It makes sense that that would mean that there are a lot with powers for the shinigami to try and make use of. I'll enroll in the highschool and do some scouting. Maybe I can get some more information about what the shinigami want to do with them. Better than doing nothing I guess."

Akira and Sirene sat in silence for a long time after Isaac nodded off. She slid from the chair arm and sat in his lap while he thought over what was unfolding in their town. Stroking her hair, he muttered under his breath at a level that only she could hear with her heightened sound perception. "If we do discover that the shinigami's actions are not in our best interest, what are we to do about it? We don't have the numbers to fight them. We'll have to think of something while attending the school." Akira and Sirene fell asleep in the chair, joining the rest of the household in the peaceful embrace of slumber.

*Next Day*

Akira woke up before the rest of them and looked out the window to see the sun rising into a clear sky. The grass in front of the mansion was still damp with the rain. He walked up to the second floor, heading to his room to grab a change of clothes (which just happened to be another set of the same outfit he normally wore). He and Sirene stayed in his room afterwards, watching the sun rise until they heard the sounds of the others waking up and starting the day. The two of them came back down to the first floor to find the others enjoying breakfast. Akira himself had consumed two plus souls the previous evening before coming home, so he didn't feel hungry. He grabbed a seat in the kitchen and just sat down, resuming his hawk-like watch over the visitors.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Isaac sat outside just watching the sky wondering of how this situation would go. He heard one of the shinigamis yell t isaac for breakfest, but he wasnt hungry for anything because of the hollows esscense he consumed last night. Isaac walked in to see akira sitting on a chair in the kitchen watching over the shinigamis like a hawk."morning akira"isaac said as he looked at the omlett and pushed it to the side. Isaac watched the shinigamis leave to explore the city and waited till they were all out of the house and looked to akira"so you wanna follow them to make sure they dont try anything"isaac said to akira and sirene.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 am

Tariasha walked along the streets, everything around here was so much more crowded and busy, people were walking down the streets on cell phones and some were weaving in and out of each other, he didn't know why he was wearing a tank top and 3/4 lengths in winter, but he wanted to feel the cold again, He had spent so lon gin the soul society were it was nearly always summer. Suddenly his hollow detector rang, it was expected but not his early, well he had to go and find a place to leave his gigai, so he went into a restaurant and into the toilets, he sat down and left his gigai. He ran along to where the hollow was said to be and it wasn't wrong he ran at the hollow with his zanpakutou, it tried to strike at him but it was easily dodged as the hollow was slow, he jumped up to slice its mask and it was easily defeated. 'Hmm is that all they got' he said as he made his way back to his gigai. After getting back into his gigai he walked about a bit more and stopped for lunch at a sushi bar, wow these conveyor belt things were really annoying what was he meant to do?
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:33 am

Akira closed his eyes as if in thought, but slowly got to his feet and lazily made his way over to the door. "I'll keep an eye out for them, but I think I'll check out the town at my own pace instead of babysitting a bunch of shinigami." Akira could be terribly blunt and tactless at times. Holding the door open to let a giggling Sirene through first, Akira nodded a quick farewell to Isaac and set off for the town to continue his explorations. Maybe if he felt like it, he'd swing by the school today and start his registration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends - New friends (Open)   Old Friends - New friends (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Friends - New friends (Open)
Page 1 of 1