The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home again, Home again.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Home again, Home again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again, Home again.   Home again, Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 am

Ah Kurama drew his blade, he could sense dozens of Shinigami cropping up all around him. 'The Kido Corps... I should have expected this sooner.' He watched as the men and women seemed to materialize before him as their illusionary kidos began to fade away. Fifty different spiritual signatures now filled Kurama's senses as he studied his situation. A wide range of power levels, from new recruits to a vice-captain, surrounded him. He could get out of this if he wanted to risk using his new ability, but if it didn't work, he was dead, without a doubt.

The Vice-Captain stepped forward, hand raised and pointed towards Kurama. "Kurama Himura, Expelled Captain of Squad Ten! You are under arrest! You are to lay down your sword and come quietly or you will be met with lethal force! Do you understand?"

"What I understand... Is that you are willing to kill innocent people... Living people, just to get to me. For this, your crimes are far greater than mine. I sentence you all to death!"

"Bakudo 62! Hundred Steps Fence!" "Hyousetsu Katachi!"

Just as the beams began to multiply, Kurama transformed into his snow shape. "Hado 33! Blue Fire, Crash Down!" Sang a chorus of Shinigami, accompanied by a handful of "Hado 7! Black Thunder!" and one or two "Hado 51! Raging Light Fang!" In short, the area exploded in blue flames, black clouds, and green lights. A total cluster-fuck of spiritual energy, and no one was sure if they hit their targets...

Kurama was trapped. He could not rematerialize for it was too hot around him and the snow had melted, though even if he could he wouldn't want to... it was way too much for him to fight through. He had no choice but to watch things unfold for the time being.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Home again, Home again.   Home again, Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 am

There were three of them directly in his path as he burst from the ruins of the building. Three that didn't move quick enough, the fire consumed them, their screams lost in the sea of fire that Sal swept across them. A dozen more were quicker, launching themselves backwards or up into the air to avoid the terrible destruction.

The return Kido was intense and a literal bombardment fell upon the Glaswegian from all sides. The fire that wreathed him intensified and swirled up like a tornado around his body, the blasts of Kido cashing against it as he moved. He cut the first of them down with a burst of speed and a slash to the gut but the Kido was taking its toll, even the fire of Claidheamh Mor could not keep them out for long.

He flash stepped through the air, a stuttering comet vanishing between seconds, and crashed down upon another of the Kido Corps the pommel of his Claymore crashing the mans nose and a viscous kick sent him spiraling to the ground. His closest comrade thought he would have better luck matching steel with Norongachi, the sword briefly clanged against the flaming edge of Claidhemh Mor and for a second the young Reaper managed to lock the blades together.

Sal looked out at him from behind his flaming veil staring intently at the startled look of terror that was rapidly creeping across the mans face as he realized his mistake. One handed, Sal stopped holding back, he pushed his sword forward and the fiery metal cut clean through the bare steel of his enemy and swung it down in an arc the top twelve inches cutting him from shoulder to hip while the fire cauterized the wound.

The rest were backing away, regrouping further back trying to avoid the intense heat and the brutality that came so naturally to the Glaswegian. They formed a rough semi-circle in the air and Sal turned to face them, his brown eyes wild with lust for life.

The remaining ten must have realized they were outmatched and Sal, being Sal, was both too arrogant and stupid to predict what was about to occur.

"Hado #63, Raikōhō!" The call was simultaneous from all of them and the resulting blast of yellow energy the burst to life lit up the night with its brilliance.

"Fuck!" Was Sal's only cry as he sent a surge of fire to meet the combined spell. The two forces battled to push the other back but it was the combined might of 10 skilled practitioners against the power of One and those were odds that even Norongachi couldn't overcome. Then again...it didn't need to be a one man effort.

The fire broke under the onslaught and Sal cast up his arms as the yellow beam, taller than a man and just as wide, took him. The Kido Corps visibly sagged, as skilled as they were such a high level technique with such little preparation took it out of them.

"Did we get him?" One asked looking on at the wave of destruction.

"I...I think so." Another said as the residual cloud of energy began to die down from the impact zone.

"What the hell is THAT!!!" Another gasped. All his comrades looked upon the black shape that stood at the point where Norongachi had been. The blazing green eyes behind a mask of brilliant white, the silver fangs forever bared in a mocking grin akin to a skeletal skull and the shifting black liquid skin that seemed to move continuously. The fire that had danced around Sal was dark as well as if the vibrancy had been sapped from it, the Claymore still held in a taloned hand.

"Is that a Hollow!?" Were the last words from one of their mouths as the creature vanished and reappeared, a hand impaled through the mans chest, the blood washing down the forearm and dripping down the razor sharp black clawed fingers.

Sal withdrew the hand and let Abaddon take over, the demonic creature whirled through the air his claws cleaving flesh, his movements quick and fluid, he brought the Claymore down with such force it cut a man clean in two. It was a blood bath from here on out and there would be no survivors. The emerald green orbs fixed themselves upon the last of them, the color seeming to pour from them like a mist and the soldier physically trembled as Sal turned the static smile upon him.

The kill strike was moments away, Norongachi and his dark parasite were savoring the moment when they felt the sudden surge in spiritual energies from below. The dark face turned to gaze down at the bar, some fifty or so Kido Corps had appeared and Sal felt something in amongst them, his sensory powers enhanced by the presence of Abaddon.....it was Kurama and he was alone.

Sal turned and he heard the Shinigami behind him breath an easy sigh of relief, his life had been spared he no doubt thought. The lance of black metal that shot from Sal's back, as he fell to the ground, and stabbed through his face quicker than the eye could follow proved him wrong.

The black clad feet slammed into the ground a moment after the massive display of Kido from them and Sal saw Kurama disintegrated, his psychical form literally wiped from existence. A fresh wave of rage filled his body and the Kido Corps were taken aback by the visage that had come before them, standing almost exactly where Kurama had been.

"Raise Hell!!" Sal roared.

Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Home again, Home again.   Home again, Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Jack was losing, and he could see it. His blows were weaker, his dodges slower, his form becoming more and more predictable. At this rate, he was going to die. And he could do nothing. His muscles cried out in pain, and blackness started to eat away at the edges of his vision.

So. Is this how your story ends, Jack? A hopeless fight and a quiet death? Are you really that... pitiful?

What choice did he have? His skills are not enough to face his foe. He had not the strength.

You sound like a weakling, as if you had never tasted the rage of battle before. What are you? A warrior, or a helpless deer to be eaten?

He was a warrior, but he was fighting alone against an enemy with more experience and strength. It was hopeless.

When has that stopped you before? Why are you only now doubting yourself? You have face impossible fights before and come out alive. Remember yourself!

Ba-dup The sounds of battle in the background.

Ba-dup The feel of pain as arrows bite.

Ba-dup The taste of copper in the mouth.

Ba-dup The smell of fresh blood splattering the ground.

Ba-dup The sight of the one who imprisoned him.

Feel your rage and shake the pillars of heaven and earth! Release me from my chains so that we may fight together as one! SAY MY NAME!

Hah, pitiful. Looks like you're not as tough as you thought huh? Too bad. The Shinigami walked over to Jack, who was kneeling on the ground, sword point in the earth. Just before Jack's life was ended, a sudden surge of spiritual energy sprung forth from Jack like a dam that had been broken, and Jack blocked the killing blow.

Shake the Heavens and Burn the Earth. Let all feel our rage and perish. BAHAMUT! The shinigami was hurled back with the force of Jack's power, and felt true fear in the pit of his stomach. Bloody Jack was standing, heedless of his wounds, with a Black handled sword in his hands. The crimson blade flashed as if there was fire in the background, and Jack's eyes glowed with fiery red light.

We are wrath and rage unbound. Test us, if you dare.

MEANWHILE...

The Kido Corp and squad 11 shinigami were all in a disarray, but they could figure out one thing: That freaky thing MUST DIE! With haphazard tactics and random shots of kido, they all attacked the most present thing in their minds: Salem Norongachi the Freak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home again, Home again.   Home again, Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home again, Home again.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2