The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riverside Training (Solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Riverside Training (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Riverside Training (Solo)   Riverside Training (Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 am

The sky was darker then usual for this time of year. It wasn’t any bother to Katsumi, who was quickly learning to adapt to all types of weather and situations. “Whether it rains or not, I plan on learning this kido.” Katsumi was determined to learn more kido in order to help him in battles when needed. He understood that if you can’t fight with your Zanpakuto, then you needed to use whatever resources you have available to you. Preparing ahead of time is the key. Katsumi walked into the kido training grounds where many students were practicing. Some of them were coming along pretty good while others were upset with themselves for not being able to get it right. Katsumi went to the far end of the field to get a little secluded from the others. Katsumi sat patiently waiting for his instructor to arrive. “I can’t believe he is late. He sent a note saying, don’t be late and here I am waiting for him.” Katsumi grew impatient and began to pass back and forth. As Katsumi’s frustration grew, so did the doubt of the instructor showing up. Just then, the gate opened up and a young man came running in his direction. “Sir, I have a message from The Instructor.” The young man handed Katsumi a note which read. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I need you to meet me on the far west side of Seireitei. There we will be able to work on your kido better. Katsumi looked at the young man confused. “Are you kidding me? First he shows up late, now he wants me to go way out there. Does he understand that our session was only suppose to me an hour. Thirty minutes are already gone and now it will take me at least twenty more to get to where he is.” The young man bowed his head, “Sir, if I may, the Instructor advised me that it’s imperative for you to get there.” Katsumi put his hand on the young mans shoulder. “Alright, I’ll be on my way.”

Katsumi made his was out to the far west side of Seireitei. All the way out there, he just kept thinking about why it was imperative for him to be out there. As Katsumi grew closer to the outskirts, he noticed a man by the river. He seemed almost crazy. The man was shirtless and he was dancing by a fired where fish was cooking. Katsumi began to walk over to where the man was at. “Excuse me, I’m looking for…” Katsumi’s train of thought was lost in the smell. It smelled as if the man had been hadn’t showered in weeks. “Your looking for the instructor.” The man said as he turned around and grinned. “Yes…I am.” Katsumi said. The man looked at Katsumi moved in closer to get a better look at him. Katsumi, trying not to make it obvious that he couldn’t stand the smell stood up tall and held his breath. “You’re a stocky fella. Do you always hold your breath when you meet new people?” Katsumi quickly released the air, “No sir, its just that…” Katsumi stopped talking. He got a puzzled look on his face. How is he suppose to tell the man he stinks without offending him. “Just what?” the man said eagerly. “The smell sir, it’s unbearable.” The old man began to grin and jump up and down, clapping his hands. “I did it, I did it.” Now Katsumi knew that this man was crazy. "If you can learn under undesirable circumstances, then you will be able to master this kido better." The man reached out into a cooler and pulled out a live fish. “Hado 11: bound lightning” As he said this, the fish was zapped with lightning from the mans hand. As the fish dropped to the ground, Katsumi noticed that it was completely fried. “Wow, I guess fish were a bad idea.” The old man said with a grin and a laugh. “I’m the instructor. It is important of you to pay attention.”

The old man reached down and grabbed 2 more fish, handing one to Katsumi. “Normally it sends a serge of lightning through the target and pretty much drops them to the ground. The more concentrated you are the stronger the attack will be.” Katsumi looked down at his fish and back at the man. “Wait so your telling me that you’re the Instructor?” The old man looked at Katsumi with awe. “Everything I just said and that’s what you got out of it. Interesting?” The old man sat down on a log. “This Hado can be used to momentarily stun someone unmovable, or as you can see, completely fry something.” Katsumi stepped back and began to concentrate on his objective. “Hado 11: bound lightning” As Katsumi went through with it, a small zap serged through the fish. The fish began to struggle and eventually fell out of Katsumi’s hand. “Well that will work if you want to piss off a fish.” The old man said. “Try again." Without hesitation, Katsumi went for it. “Hado 11: bound lighting.” This time the fish was zapped a little harder, knocking him out but not frying him. “How do you focus your energy when you do it.” Katsumi asked. The old man stood up and walked over to Katsumi still holding the second fish. “I clear my mind of everything around me; you, the river, the trees, and the animals. Get them all completely out of your head and do what you have to do” The old man turned around and looked down. Then turning around quickly, “Hado 11: bound lighting.” As before the fish was fried. Katsumi understood now that kido was a mental technique. Katsumi stood by the river and held his fish up. The sound of the rushing water faded, the birds hushed and the wind whistled no more. “Hado 11: bound lighting.” The energy that Katsumi was harboring roared out on fried the fish. Katsumi grinned and looked at the old man. “Good job Katsumi. Just remember that this is a physical move. You can’t fired this lighting. You must have physical contact with the person you are going to use it on.” Katsumi bowed to the old man. “Thank you Sir.” The old man went to the fire and began to pull off some cooked fish. “The hour is up, lets eat.”

Kido Training:
Hado 11 - 394 (1073)/110
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Riverside Training (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverside Training (Solo)   Riverside Training (Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Riverside Training (Solo)
Page 1 of 1