The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Kyro was angry. Not only did he have no choice but to duel someone at the moment, but he actually wanted to. That never happened, and so he was angry with himself. He entered the Sparring Grounds and immediately moved to one of the teachers, requesting to use one of the Sparring Areas for a private match. He would decide who he would duel himself, once other students entered, since he had come quite a bit earlier than normal. He moved to his chosen area, drew his Zanpakutou, and began to go through several drills and sequences of combat. Kyro finished up his current sequence, and then sheathed his Zanpakutou. Moving quickly, he stepped over to a bench and sat.

He closed his eyes and thought. The events of the past weeks had been hectic and strange. Of course, he didn't feel like revisiting those events, so he focused on the fact that his fellow students were entering the room. He stood and headed towards the main entrance and exit, smiling slightly. Only a few things remained until he could finally leave the Academy behind forever, at least, that's what he hoped, although when the staff had told him that they had decided to hold off allowing any of the Surprise Graduates to pass the Academy until they fulfilled certain... unknown, goals. Kyro had been so set on finally leaving the Academy, he had been the only one that had agreed to continue with these tests that the Academy Staff continued to come up with for him. He had decided to begin trying to fulfill these unknown goals by dueling a worthy opponent, and this was the perfect place, and time, to start. Kyro stood before the incoming crowd of students, and waited until he could see someone he believed strong enough to face him in the Sparring Ring. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to wait long.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Suu stepped into the sparring area, a bit lost but, he didn't let it show. Suu sighed & simply walked among the crowd shooting down anything less than his potiental. No I dont wanna fight you nor you nor you just get the hell away from me. Suu leaned against a nearby wall things were looking really dim maybe he would have to fight one of the teachers, & get beaten for some excitement? Ahh this sucks, I dont see anyone here worth-while......this is why I train by-myself.

" "
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:31 am

Kyro almost didn't notice the Student enter the room, but when he did, he instantly decided that this was the one he wanted to spar with. He turned towards the Student, eyes mischievous and a smile on his face. If he was to prove himself to the teachers in combat, this opponent would be perfect. Kyro drew his sword, held it before him, and bowed before the Student. Then, he straightened up and sheathed his Zanpakutou, extending his hand to shake the other Student's. He spoke as he did this.

"Hello. My name is Kyro, Kyro Nerra. If you wouldn't mind, I would enjoy sparring with you, as I am in need of proving myself to the Academy's staff. Do you accept, and if so, what is your name, fellow Student?" asked Kyro, and as he spoke and extended his hand, he realized how foolish he must've sounded to the other Student. He was always so rude to those he'd just met, and no doubt the other Student believed the same thing about him just then. "I, uh, don't believe I've ever met you before, and I, uh, try to meet those who have just come into the Academy, so, uh, I'm sorry that, I, uh, didn't introduce myself earlier..." spoke Kyro, mumbling his words, but hoping that the Student could understand what he was saying. He couldn't tell that he was actually speaking much more clearly than he thought he was.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:52 am

Suu was beginning to feel like he really didn't need to be here until he looked at the other student as he approached he was scared outta his wits apprently. But he had enough guts still to ask Suu to fight, & Suu liked that. Suu looked at Kyro's hand & examined it. It confused Suu why was this student showing respect for this is a sparring class not Proper Manner 101. Suu pushed Kyro's hand away & looked at him. "If you wish to fight me then bring it, it should loossen the tention in this place. I am Suu Miachi by the way too. But that's not important show me where we will practice at. Suu leaned up off the wall & awaited to follow Kyro to their fighting area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:48 am

Kyro sighed, realizing that once again, he had made a horrible impression on someone. He'd have to make up for it in the Dueling Area, he supposed. Kyro motioned for Suu to follow him, and then led the way to the centermost Sparring Area. He motioned for Suu to take his spot, and then he went and spoke with one of the teachers supervising the current spars and duels. As he spoke, he allowed his hand to fall onto his Zanpakutou's hilt, and when he finally got the teacher to agree to proctor the match, he headed back to Sparring Area. He took his spot and drew his Zanpakutou. He had to show the truth of who he was through this duel, since he was leaving the Academy, hopefully, soon.

"This will be a single match, first one knocked down loses. Please trade in your Zanpakutou for wooden training blades, and then we can begin." spoke the teacher, and so Kyro moved over to a bench and set down his Zanpakutou. He moved over to the teacher and received a training sword, and then he moved to his spot in the ring. He began to move through sequences in his mind, preparing himself for the duel. Kyro cracked his knuckles, and then looked to the teacher for confirmation to start the duel.

"You may begin," said the teacher, and Kyro responded by charging hard at Suu. He drove his blade forward in a hard stab aimed for Suu's shoulder, then stopped short and brought his foot into the other student's left hip. It was a weak kick, and didn't have quite the effect that Kyro had hoped it would, so he stepped back, then charged forward again, bringing his blade around in a wide and powerful slash aimed at Suu's chest. It wouldn't actually put a slash on him, but it would certainly be painful if it managed to hit. Kyro hoped it would; if he could prove himself here to the teachers by ending the match quickly, although that truly wasn't the reason why he had done this in the first place, finishing the match quickly, then chances were he'd be able to leave much sooner than he had first believed. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 am

"I hope this isn't a waste of my time." Suu followed behind Kyro, & once they were at there sparring grounds. Suu lightly examined the area, a few other sutdents were wtaching as the fight began & Kyro was preparing. Suu turned when his ear caught wind of what the teacher said. "Hmm wooden swords huh....." Suu rarely used wooden daggers but due to his fighting style it should be much diffrent. Suu attached the larger dagger into his wrist slot & hid the other as he normally does. As Suu stepped up into the ring & prepared him-self the fight began. Suu watched as the timid & nervous young man he spoke to started at him, only to deliver a weak kick to Suu's side. "If that's all you got then this fights over." Suu then watched as he charged in again, "Your really enthusiactic about this" Suu held up his left hand & his dagger quickly sprouted up as Suu turned to his side using his body as a push blocking the slash using the wooden dagger. Leaned side-ways againt Kyro's sword looked like a funny position to be in, so Suu arched his leg up & attempted to kick Kyro in the gut with enough force to push him off & make some space. "Your not half bad......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Kyro grinned at the last thing that Suu said, and then pushed the other student back with a small application of strength. He wasn't sure whether or not he could beat the other Student, since he'd never fought him before, and since he was using knives instead of swords, it was definitely a strange experience. Kyro feinted to the left, and then came in with a slamming strike from the right, bringing his training sword hard into Suu's knife, which caught Kyro's attack and redirected it into the ground. As Kyro passed by the other Student, he spun and brought his blade in from behind, attempting to strike him in the back from behind.

"Come on, this has to hit him!" Kyro exclaimed silently to himself. He was hoping to end the match quickly, but with the skill the other Student had, he wasn't entirely sure that he was even going to win. So, if he was able to land a strike right now, right where he was aiming, this match would be over and he would be victorious. Of course, nothing ever happened the way things were planned out. Kyro just had to hope that this time, they would. He allowed his eyes to shut as he training blade flew towards Suu's back at full strength. If he hit, he would no doubt win. If he missed, he'd have to be extremely creative in coming up with a way to avoid being defeated himself. He opened his eyes to see whether or not his sword would strike Suu.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Suu could feel the excitement rushing through Kyro's blood, each of Kyro's steps was fluent & clean. Suu realized when Kyro gimped the stalemate & spun around him, his back was exposed & the next target. Suu lightly chuckled " Come on now, you don't think this will be that easy?" Suu cut into his pant left & revealed his second dagger & quickly threw it into his wrist slot as he turned & caught Kyro's attack as it was barreling down upon his back, inbetween his dagger blades. The 2 struggled & pushed at each other as they have once again clashed. " Now what can you do I have your sword in my hands?" Suu, twisted the sword to the opposite of Kyro's grip hopefully causing Kyro to let go of his weapon. " I hoped for more out of you than this." Suu blluntly added hoping to demoralize Kyro's ambition as well as his fighting skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Kyro glared at Suu as he spoke. He'd just gone too far. As he tried to disarm the Student, he acted as if he were about to let it happen, and then drove his shoulder into Suu's chest, hard. He drove him back with his charge, and then shoved him, causing him to go back a bit farther. Kyro fixed his grip on his training blade, and then charged forward. Suu wanted Kyro to be serious? Fine, he would be. He came forward, suddenly no longer finding the match a fun little way to get some entertainment. He'd been ticked off, and so he would no longer hold back in anyway to try and see what Suu could do. If he did that, he had seen that he couldn't win. Kyro growled angrily and brought his blade, backhanded, in from the right, while at the same time bringing his fist towards the other Student's jaw. He suddenly stopped both, though, and then brought his knee into Suu's stomach.

"Don't piss me off, bastard..." he whispered, and then he brought his blade back, spun it, and brought it towards the other student's neck without giving him the chance to recover. He thought. However, with Suu, apparently, anything could happen, as he seemed to be extremely skillful. Kyro had no idea what would happen. "Just go down, would you? I don't like getting angry in a match," continued Kyro, but he knew that Suu most likely wouldn't do that. He seemed like the type to not just drop out of a match with a skilled opponent. You never knew, though, especially with someone that you'd only recently met. Anything could happen.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Suu lightly laughed as they struggled back & forth. Suu wasn't intimidated by Kyro's glare & simply shook his head. Suu took the chest bump back & quickly took back stance, just ask Kyro was coming in. Suu swayed back & forth loose like as Kyro poured in.

"Come on my little friend, I know you have a fire deep in you little heart trying to burn!"

Suu taunted Kyro right as Kyro did 2 fients, then a sharp knee came at Suu. Suu quickly met the Knee with his own knee. Yes it hurt using so much power on a gimped area, but Suu knew Kyro was gonna hurt too but as the knee's met Suu barely ducked Kyro's sword being arched the way he was to block the knee.

"So you wanna be slick huh? Well how about this!"

As the knee's stuggled against each other Suu gimped the duel struggle & attempted to grab Kyro's leg using his own, so he could easily pull Kyro down to the ground & snap his lower leg muscle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:50 pm

As Suu attempted to perform his more strategic maneuver, Kyro was barely able to keep him from succeeding. His knees almost buckled, but before they did, he used the only technique that he could to get out of this; he brought his fist into the other Student's face. His fist connected with his cheek, and as it did, he managed to escape from Suu's lock. He then skipped back a few steps while using his blade to make sure that Suu didn't follow. He was still angry, but he knew he couldn't just charge in. This Student used a very different style than anything Kyro had ever seen before. It was odd, unique, strange... the whole thing. It also pissed Kyro off. He wasn't in the mood for that anymore. He rarely got angry, but when he did, it was nearly impossible to calm him down.

"Bastaaaaarrrrrddddd!" roared Kyro, and as he did, he shot forward, feinted to the left, skipped to the right, and brought his blade in a sweep at Suu's leg. As that happened, he brought his free hand into Suu's chest, knocking him back a bit while at the same time knocking him out of the way of his leg swipe. However, it was purposeful, as he brought his blade up in an attempt to slash Suu across his chest. "Sorry for this, but I don't like to be ticked off!" growled Kyro, believing that his attack would hit, even though that it probably wouldn't. He was starting to think in anger, instead of clearly. As he performed his attack, he attempted to clear his mind so that he could concentrate. It began to work, but he wasn't sure whether or not Suu would use his distracted moment to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Suu htought he had a grip but it slippedl oose allowing for Kyro to land a free blow on Suu's face. Suu stumbled back & shook his head & fixed his hair a bit. Suu normally dodges blows like that but being the way he was he couldn't. He watched as Kyro got more angry & feinted twice again it was still shocking to Suu Kyro punched him but it was a spar & it was to be expected.

"Hehe lucky shot I hope, you learned fro-"

Suu couldn't even finish his sentence, Kyro was already on him Suu jumped the sword but quickly felt a blow to his chest his natrual insitinct in close combat was to grab so he did & pulled Kyro with him gimping Kyro's sword attack. Suu used his falling motion to flip Kyro onto his back hopefully & end the fight.

"I hope you like being upside down & on your back Kyro." Suu lightly laughed.

Last edited by LuluTheGuy on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Kyro gasped as he ended up on his back. Then, when Suu finished speaking, he allowed his anger to be expressed through the only way left for him to have any hope of winning; through Kidou. Under his breath, he began to mutter an incantation. "Bakudo No. 1, Sai!" he suddenly yelled up into Suu's face. Then, the other Student's arms were suddenly yanked back into a lock of Reiatsu behind his back. Because Suu could break out of the weak binding, weak because Kyro had only used a modest amount of Reiatsu for it, he brought his feet up and pushed Suu off of him and onto his back. Gasping for breath, Kyro stood, and then allowed the Bakudo to disperse. "Engulfed by the need of want come forward! Hado No. 2, Reel!" cried Kyro, and suddenly, Suu was yanked to his feet. Kyro then flew forward with a massive combo of strikes. As he continued to bring his training sword around in a mass of strikes and slashes, he began to utter another incantation.

"Bakudo No. 8! Seki!" roared Kyro, and then a shield of Reiatsu appeared behind Suu as Kyro was forcing him back. The other Student backed into it, and immediately, its ability took effect. Suu became temporarily paralyzed. Once again, Kyro had only used a small amount of Reiatsu in the Bakudo, and so the paralyzation would only last for a few moments. Using those seconds, he moved forward, grabbed Suu, and spun him around. He kept a strong grip on Suu's upper body so that he couldn't move, and then held his own blade up to the other Student's throat. "How do you like being on the other side of things, Suu? Not quite as appealing as putting someone else there, huh?" asked Kyro. Then, he couldn't help but begin to laugh. What a sparring match! He'd actually been able to let loose, which he hadn't been able to do for awhile! He knew he couldn't allow himself to be distracted, especially now, at such an important moment, what he hoped would be the end of the duel. However, he couldn't help it. It was only for a few seconds, so he had no idea if Suu would notice it, or not...
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Suu, laughed a bit as Kyro was on his back. He didn't think that would even work, but Kyro fell for it. Suu barely heard what Kyro was muttering but quickly felt it's effects. Suu struggled a bit to get out of the bakudo but he was already on the floor.

"Damn you Kyro, using cheap kido tactics, you better hope-"

Suu was being literally flung into Kyro from his bakudo #2, Suu blocked a few of Kyro's slashes using his daggers getting minor bruises on his wrist from the wooden sword. Suu had to do something but the kido barrage was almost onging. Suu thought for a moment & muttered part of his new plan.

Bakudo #7 Beni Fushi!

Suu hoped it would last long enough for Kyro to stop in pain, cutting his next move short. (The Seki just letting you know) He quickly then muttered another spell.

Bakudo #7 Beni Fushi!

Suu said the spell again just to torture Kyro. Then he rushed in, to a disgruntled Kyro, & took off his uniforms top part & attempted to shroud the confused Kyro. Suu then jumped into the air & said a spell Kyro obviously would be able to hear.

" Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power Hado #3 Crimson Strike!"

A light red beam similar but weaker to byakurai shot from Suu's hand & barrled down towards from Kyro from above.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Kyro cursed under his breath as the paralyzing red beam engulfed him. He stood, fixed to the spot, glaring at Suu. He tried to force his way through the Bakudo with sheer will, but failed utterly. That wouldn't be happening. He knew Suu would use this to finish the match, and knew that he had lost. Kyro sighed, and allowed his grip on his weapon to lessen a bit. He closed his eyes, awaiting the finishing strike, and spoke. "You're the superior opponent today, Suu. You're damn annoying for it, but I recognize your victory without an argument. Looks like I've still got a bit to learn, huh?" asked Kyro. He smiled slightly, and then, as the Bakudo dispersed about ten seconds later, he allowed one of his hands to fall away from the training sword's hilt. The other brought the sword down to touch the ground at his side as he dropped his arms to his sides. Then, he turned and sat down at a bench. He didn't feel like fighting anymore today.

"Good match, by the way. I've never seen you before, so that means that you're new. However, the fact that you are new and have skill like you do means something. You may not be as physically strong as others, and I don't mean that as an insult, but you have a good eye for strategy. And Kidou. That was a powerful Bakudo for a Student, and I should know, 'cause I'm one as well, obviously, and I can't command Kidou with such strength," said Kyro as he set down his training blade. He didn't mention that he actually could, when he drew on his extra reserve of Reiatsu he had created. He used it to enhance his senses and increase the power of his Kidou if he need to do so. Of course, in a duel, or a sparring match, he didn't need to do so. He awaited Suu's response to what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)   Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anger, and yet, Excitement in the Ring (Open)
Page 1 of 1