The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pages Of Frustration (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

Pages Of Frustration (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Pages Of Frustration (Solo)   Pages Of Frustration (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm

"Hmm Interesting....." Atop a roof somewhere in Seritiei, Suu was neck deep into his studies. He was reading a book about the general operations in each squad & how each ran. "What'cha reading?" [/font"> Suu peered up at the young girl, she had long blue hair, & her sword was about from her hip to her knee. "Just a bit about the 13 court guard squads.....how come your out here?" Suu was a bit frustrated that someone found him out where he was. " Oooh I don't know honestly, I am lost" The girl lightly giggled, & Suu sighed & shook his head. If you can sence reiastu you can find your way back or just take the Und- I mean just look for a reiastu you remember & follow it. Suu couldn't believe someone like her became a shinigami & she couldn't even sence reiastu correctly. Hmmm......I got one !!! Thanks Guy. With that the girl was off, Suu quickly hopped off the roof & slid a loose floor panel open & jumped into the Underground Tunnels. He happily found a nice place to sit in a dark cornor, & using a faint light he began reading again. "Second Seat is the LT or Lieutenant, they only know their shikai in most cases & serve as a substitute Captain if the captain defects or is busy. . Suu nodded & continued to ponder each invigorating page of the book, then he came across something he would have never thought he would see. "NOT ALL GRADUATES PASS THE ENTRANCE EXAM?!" Suu was astonished, the limited few people who can control reiastu that once lived in rukongai who now have a chance to become something could still fail. Suu read further down & sighed in relief " The entrance exam could be taken multiple times. Suu shook his head & continued reading but then he heard a rush of foot steps, taking a step away from the light into the darkness Suu saw a relief squad shoot past him, but one stopped & peered into the darkness. Suu stared back awaiting a responce, but he quickly took off to catch back up with his squad. Suu was getting tired of being intturrupted. 'For a place that was so big & vast you see people alot more than normal' Suu thought. As he closed the book & walked out of the darkness Suu slipped & fell into the moat that flowed in the Underground Tunnels completly soaking him-self & his book. ".............................." *Facepalms*
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366

Pages Of Frustration (Solo)
Page 1 of 1