The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) Empty
PostSubject: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Suu cracked his knuckles, he wasn't the best brawler out there so some training might do him some good. Suu looked into the sun as it's rays shined down onto his skin. "Wonder who will show up,....well does it matter as long as I am training anyone will do." Suu looked around the area & tried to fell for close by reiastus " Nothing right now.....Imma relax until someone shows." Suu sat under a nearby tree wtaching the leaves of the other trees flicker & fall.
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Tatsuya silently stepped out from behind the tree the young shinigami student was under. He saw him enter the grounds from the distance after he finished guest teaching a class. He wondered what he might do in the empty training grounds, and was slightly disappointed when he just took a seat under the tree. "Enjoying the scenery young man." He softly spoke out from behind.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Suu looked up at the seemingly older gentleman. Why was someone of his older stature be out here? " Yea each little leaf falls in it's own pattern & lands diffrently too yet they all are the same" Suu stood up & turned to the gentleman, "Who might you be?" Bluntly though quick and direct Suu asked the man his name.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Tatsuya chuckled at the young man's blunt question. "Tatsuya Okibi of Second division." He graciously introduced himself. "And you might be?" He asked for his name calmly. "I thought you might have done something interesting here while you were all alone, but I was mistaken." He commented hoping to get a response as to why, if anything else, he was here. Tatsuya started to walk around the young man while looking at the scenery the young man was fixated on earlier.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:12 pm

"Suu Miachi...currently unassigned" Suu watched as Tatsuya walked past him & looked at the scenery that was set before them. Suu was confused on why this man was out here. "What is that suppose to mean, am I suppose to be impressing you?" Suu shot a sharp glare at Tatsuya inbetween his hair while he leaned againt the tree.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:15 am

"Not at all. I just thought back to the interesting training sessions I had out here when I was alone, or at least when I thought I was alone." Tatsuya stopped and looked at Suu. "Is there something you might need help with? Though I'm done with my official business in the classes I'm willing to help others if they ask. Maybe a friendly spar perhaps." Tatsuya pleasantly offered the student.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:46 am

Suu, thought about his chances against someone of Tatsuya's stature weight & height. 'I will get eatten alive if I fight this guy..............oh well'. Suu streched out his arms & legs preparing to fight. uhhh, meh sure, a battle sounds good right now. Just dont hold back on me okay?", Suu walked across the clearing and took an open palm free fighting stance. Suu didn't know how he was gonna par up with the big guy but he only hoped for a good fight. Zanjustsu or Hakuda either one, do you want me to do the honors?
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Tatsuya could read Suu's eyes, Suu was a bit doubtful of his chances in this fight. Tatsuya wouldn't dare fight with full force against an academy student. He simply grinned when Suu began to stretch out in preparation. "Let us just see how it winds up." He walked into the clearing and stood straight up, not getting into a fighting stance. "I don't know, why don't you surprise me." Tatsuya smiled and dropped his arms to his side. No matter what Suu chose to fight with Tatsuya would be able to defend with minimal motion as he kept his left hand close to his zanpakuto and his right hand free prepared to block either. "Whenever your ready." Flames began to appear around Tatsuya as he release his reiatsu to make Suu believe he would go full out.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Suu finished his preparation as Tatsuya got ready. Suu looked over the big guy & watched at his neautral stance. 'What is he doing why hasn't he taken stance, I thought I was the only one who took a seemingly blank stance.' Suu looked at Tatsuya & his reiastu a bright flaming red beamed out 'Is he going al out? Just as I thought he is gonna kill me.' Suu lightly smirked as he had a few trickes up his sleeve, Suu charged in low & fast hoping to use the hieght distance to get in a clean attack.

"If you kill me do it slowly......."

As Suu got close he slid his hand against the ground, & once he was close enough he pumped out his own reiastu a claming green vivid in color enveloped Suu. He gimped his hand off the ground & barrled the seemingly naked left hand upward & across towards Tatsuya's chest, but his hand had a pointed hidden blade that barely showed connected to his hand, glared in the bright sun. This wasn't Hakuda it was Zanjustu!!

"Let's see if you can bloack this Tatsuya!!"
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Tatsuya kept a smirk on his face as Suu darted forward. He still had yet to get into a fighting stance as Suu got closer. Tatsuya caught a glimpse of something shining in Suu's hand as a punch was thrown and instinctively jumped back, only having his shihakusho cut open. "Why block when one can dodge." He smiled as he looked back and forth at his shihakusho and Suu. "Well you did surprise me. I figured you had short swords, I just didn't think they were daggers." He chuckled and got into a fighting stance without drawing his zanpakuto. "Now then lets try this again." He waited for Suu to come at him again.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Suu was a bit dis-gruntled his first plan didn't work out so well. He wipped of the ripped shreads of clothing on his blade & examined it. The blade was still sharp & gleaming for more.

"I didn't think that would be the out-come nor did I think you would even allow me to hit you. But now you know my secret & this is where the fight begins."

Suu started a light trot before entering a full dash. As Suu drove in closer, Suu could feel the heat arising from his body, he knew this fight wasn't gonna be easy, seeing as his opponent was so much bigger & most likely more powerful from his reiastu. Suu came in & attempted to cut Tatsuya diagonally from the left, a simple yet effective attack.

"Never would I think I would fight someone as seemingly strong as you."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:19 pm

"I see you don't think too much when in battle, that's not always a good thing."Tatsuya remarked on Suu's statement as he readied himself for the next attack. "Such a simple tactic," Tatsuya thought as Suu ran towards him. Tatsuya quickly thought of a strategy to attack Suu without attacking him. he smiled as he easily evaded to the right and used his long arms to reach for Suu's extended left. He was going to grab hold of Suu's left wrist before sweeping his legs from under him and then drag him along the ground and toss him into the air.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Suu, was suprised at how quickly Tatsuya moved, & switfly grabbed his hand. Suu wasn't expecting such a move & was stuck on what to do next. But before he could figure it out, he felt his body get tripped. He htought the fight would be over but Tatsuya, dragged him around & tossed Suu into the air.

"Woah! so much power!"

Suu gathered him-self in the air, & used his falling momentum to aim a bold move at Tatsuya. Suu needed to get close & try to be faster than this guy, even if it injure's him. Suu was diving in head first at Tatsuya, knowing the impact would hurt he brunted for the fall attemtping to use Tatsuya as cushion.

"Falling......not cool."
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:02 pm

“IDIOTE! You could break his neck!” yell Kuro as she ran over the branch of the little tree and jumped out into the air like a new born bird, as it was doing its leap of faith into the world. Using every little muscles in her leg she jumped, sending herself flying forwards towards towards the guy that was flying through the air. But the only thing that was going through her mind right now was the thought that this would end op going wrong..

as she caught the boy in mid air she was blow backwards by the shear force and momentum that Tatsuya had given him. Taking one of her arms around the boys chest and the other at the end of his tights, kuro was able to hold a gripe in him and turn him in the air as if she had lifted him up of the ground, but that was the easy part... now the real trail was about to begin, kuro had never been the strong type of girl and she was sure that this was going to hurt A lot..

The first part of her body to hit the ground was her feet, like a pair of anchors she use her feet in a way trying to slow down there fall as her feet scraped across the ground. Doing everything she could to hold herself op, she could slowly feel how her legs were begin to give in after, from the extra weight that was straining her body to much right now...

the only logic reason would be to let the boy go in a rolling fall so he wouldn’t be hurt and that was exactly what kuro would do. by raising her left foot and then slamming it down into the ground she use the force of the stomp to scooping the boy out to the side, in a rolling position as she felt how her feet began to dig down into the ground while her knee now scarpe the ground as she came to a stop..

like a boost kuro used a bit of her reitsu to send herself forwards towards the her new found enemy that had throw the poor guy, charging with all her might kuro made some small zig zag towards him as she jumped once again with a foot aiming for his face “ baka Baka BAKAAAAA!” she yell out angry...

wear what seem to be a black suite with hvide clothing around her arms and legs been more like a jump suite almost.. noting that looking like a normals shinigami´s clothing, her blue hair was sat up in a pony tail behind her head and she had a cheeky smile on her lips even thought she sounded mad

OCC(i hope its not to much tell me else and let me cut it down i dont want to sound like im power playing) >.<
clothing ^^ link here
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)   Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does It Hurt? (Friendly Spar Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: The Sparring Grounds-
Jump to: