The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Lavi was kind enough to make a crude map back to Sereitei. For that he was grateful. Arawn figured once he got there he could ask for directions to the 11th squad. With the map Lavi was kind enough to send a short letter of introduction. If anything the Capatin would fill Arawn in on the mission that Lavi had been assigned. Before heading to the 11th Division's barracks the took a slight detour to his own housing and picked readied his gear. Nothing special; a traveling cloak to cover his shingami gear, and his stun bombs. He figured the weapon would be just as effective against the bandits as the hollows. Donning his gray cloak and pulling his backpack with some supplies over his shoulder he left the room. From the computer archive he got directions to the 11 squad. Sword swinging at his hip he made the long trek to the other barracks. It was funny when he thought about it. Being in the 12 Division one would think the 11th would be fairly close by. Instead it was located abit further away. It wasn't a long journey, but it did give Arawn time to think about how he was going to get inside. Lavi wasn't a high ranking member of the group. Using his name wouldn't be enough to gain him access. Would they open the door to the scrawny man claiming to be on a mission from an unseated member. He sighed. He already knew an method, but he preferred not to resort to such tactics.

His destination was appeared and he readied himself for the confrontation. Sure enough there were two burly men standing outside the gate. With a deep breath he stood in front of the shinigami and bowed politely. The two man snickered
"I'm here to deliver a communication from Lavi of squad 11 to your Captain. I ask for admittance into your barracks." Both men looked at him quizzically
"Who the hell is Lavi?" The first brutish man said
"Never heard of him." The other quickly replied. Arawn sighed he figured as much."Who is this guy?"
"I am Arawn Dan'Shir 9th seat of squad 12. I met with Lavi in Rukongai, he told me he had lost contact and I am to give private letter to the captain. Even if you can't allow is there any way to meet with her here?" Both men erupted into laughter. One of the men advanced. "You want our captain to come to meet ya?" He grabbed Arawn by the collar. There was no other choice. Sa Shin Mu Chung-Ryong in an instant his body spun twisting the man's arm as he backhanded the larger man across the face as he launched upward into the air taking the man with him. After four rotations the larger shinigami fell to the ground on his back as Arawn lightly landed. The other man could only stare in disbelief. His senses returned quickly enough.
"Intruder alert!! Sound the ala_" Arawn landed a flying knee to the man's jaw silencing him and knocking him into the wall behind him. But it was too late, the shout was answered by more shouts. He looked and jumped up and over the wall of the barracks his cloak flapping. As he landed he could already see the group of six shinigami rushing to the gate.
"And this is why I didn't want to do it this way." One of the men spied Arawn
"Over there!" He and two others ran to intercept him, the other three ran to secure the gate. Swords drawn they advanced. He had hoped to keep weapons out of this. The man's charge was met with a sidekick to the gut. His own momentum drove the kick deep into his belly. The air knock out of him he collapsed to the ground the other two weren't far behind. Ju-Jak His reiatsu funneled to his hands as the second man's sword came chopping down. His hand stopped the blade inches from his face. The two attackers stopped in surprise, the one he had blocked was rewarded for his hesitation. Arawn took advantage of the delay he flung his palm to the other man's face and an elbow to his chest. The other man's sword came in low and Arawn jumped over the blade and the man. From behind he punched the man in the back of the head. As he collapsed the other three men raised a shout. Digging into his backpack he pulled out a stun bomb. Pressing the button, he threw the orb at the new pack of opponents. It landed in front of the men coming at him. Seconds after it landed it flared brightly and then was dark again. The 3 men lay upon the ground. Arawn shunpo'd deeper into the barracks. He had to find the captain fast and clear up the misunderstanding.

Last edited by Arawn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Kaiyo jolted forwards, her eyes dilated in panic, arms flailing as she spun to the side and face planted the floor. In a way, it served her right for falling asleep on the sofa in her office, but that didn't make the floor hurt any less. The blonde girl groaned in a muffle voice as she peeled herself off the floor. Blinking slowly as she tried to remember where she was. The Captain yawned silently to herself as she scrambled over the back of her sofa and stumbled towards her desk. She didn't appear to be in any kind of hurry though. Even in her meagre state Kaiyo could tell the intruder wasn't anyone hostile, in fact if he managed to get into the main barracks, he'd probably be caught and dragged to her office. That was the latest rule she had instated in her squad, after many unfortunate accidents with wandering shinigami...

Kaiyo ruffled the back of her hair gently, as she glanced outside her window and into her own private Garden. The cherry blossom was out in full bloom by now, she'd nap under there afterwards. Of course still bandaged head to toe, the girl was only wearing her Hakama trousers; replacing the top instead with a light blue t-shirt that was just easier to put on over her bandages. It was at the very least a bit more flattering to her figure than the normal shirts. That and her red headband, the Captain didn't exactly look like a captain; though that was nothing out of the ordinary.

Kaiyo slowly strapped her Zanpakuto back to her hip, smiling to herself as she ran her finger gently along the blade hilt. A glimmer of mischief hit her eyes as Kaiyo glanced up to the door of her office. Arawn was in no real danger anyway- mostly. Deciding she'd wait for her new intruder as she reduced her reaitsu down to that of a mere whisper of energy, and made her move...

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:06 pm

More shinigami were rushing to the gate while others started to circle the buildings. Arawn crouched low on the roof. His gray cloak made him blend in well with the shadow of the building. He was lucky that most in the squad weren't spiritually aware. A two man patrol passed beneath his perch without batting an eye. Unfortunately Arawn suffered the same problem. He had little ability when it came to sensing energy, and even that was at very close proximity. With a groan he looked at the various building that made up the division. Which one held the captain? He would have to search each building systematically. And at the same time avoid the patrols.
Jumping from the roof he opened the door and walked inside. As he stepped inside he did a quick inventory of his bag; four grenades left. He had to use them wisely. He stepped softly down the hallway straining his senses at each door hoping to find the right room.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Kaiyo crept slowly and stealthily along the corridoor, taking a quite detour she managed to end up behind the intruder. A cape didn't exactly make the shinigami seem like a friendly person, but maybe he just liked being a superhero. The man seemed quite oblivious to her presence, but he had some dangerous looking things in his bag as well. The thought occurred to just go and wait in her office until he reached it. The plaque outside was probably a hint that it was hers, but the fun was gone if she did that one.

Kaiyo crouched lower as she stalked around the corner, exhaling slowly and silently before she pounced. Leaping like a cat in the air, with her arms out as she yelled. 'SNEAK ATTACK!' Jumping straight on the intruder in question...One of the more valid reasons people book meetings with Kaiyo in advance.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Despite his best efforts Arawn released a rather girlish shriek at the loud noise and sudden weight on his back. With trained instinct he reached back and threw himself forward with a small leap. The weight on his back was less than his own, he was able to pull himself and the attacker into a forward flip to the floor. The flip throwing the opponent's back to the ground and Arawn landing on top of them with a very loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Kaiyo laughed lightly as Arawn landed on top of her, the man at the very least had decent reactions. The blonde girl's smile faded ever so slightly as she looked straight up into Arawn's eyes, 'Kaiyo Saiyouko, 11th squad Captain'. Allowing a small moment for silence she shuffled out from under the man and jumped back up to her feet. Rubbing the back of her neck gently as she held her hand out to help him up. 'So what're you doin attackin my squad members?' she pressed lightly, her serious expression not managing to settle on her face for any longer than a second.

That had been fun though, enough to wake the Captain up at the very least. The 4th squad would be having a field day if they knew how much movement the girl was doing when she was still recovering from major surgery, but at the moment Kaiyo needed such distractions. To stop her mind from wandering around her worries all day. Waiting in the hallway was a little odd, and any second now the more astute squad members would no likely be rushing towards the pair, but this man clearly had some kind of reason to visit. He wasn't the type to just come in to look around.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:20 pm

His throw had been effective, perhaps too effective. Since not perfectly executed he absorbed quite abit of impact as well. His opponent had already stood and he was still slightly stunned on his back. He got to his knees as the words exited her mouth. He stared at the young lady before him. Were the rumors true? This runt was the captain? Either she was amazing powerful, or there was more to the 11th squad than meets the eye. There was only a faint hint of her presence, so little energy. This might be a trap to corner him, he had to find the captain quickly. Letting his reiatsu flow he pointed his index finger at the blond girl;
"I'm sorry, but I can't sit here and play with you." he muttered rising to feet. "Bakudo #1: Sai!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 pm

The man looked a little confused as he got back up to his feet, he was taller than she'd realised as well, though at further inspection, he just looked a little bored. Kaiyo stared at the man blankly for a while longer, drifting away in thought as she tried to place him in a squad. Her vacant expression broke when he spoke though, a mild look of surprise was hidden behind a light smirk as the Kido spell was cast at her. Instinctively, Kaiyo released her reiatsu, the magic tugging at her arms melting into the air of in-effectiveness as she took a stronger step forwards, sparking golden light dancing around her body as it began to radiate further around her. er own reiatsu matching that of the Captain Commanders, well, it was an impressive sight, of course Kaiyo only fully released it for a second or two, removing the cap back to it's normal amount that wouldn't kill anyone, just make them feel a little drained.

This time managing a more serious expression, her crystal blue gaze piercing the man's own droopy eyes. A smirk played on her pink lips, as the short girl held out her right hand, halting the rabble of shinigami than rounded the corned just a second afterwards. The men began to chatter amongst themselves before dispersing, Kaiyo didn't move her eyes from the man. 'Do you know it's against the law to attack a Captain?' she added, her playful tone coming through quite clearly. If this man wanted to really test her, she was ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:11 pm

A grin played across Arawn's face. "I've learned long ago that no one is above reproach." He gave a low bow and tucked his hands behind his back. His hands opened his backpack and pulled two grenades from his pouch. With an inaudible click he press the trigger and jumped backwards. In the same motion he brought his hands forward and tossed his weapons. One behind him and the other high over the lady's head down the hallway. The first orb ricocheted off the wall and rolled around corner. The other rolled to the side and a hand reached to pick it up. Both bombs exploded in seconds and then there was the sound of bodies falling to the floor. "I came to meet you and met with force, and responded with such." He sighed "Things just kinda escalated from there." Reaching into his inner pocket he pulled out the note that Lavi had written. "I was told to give this to you. If this mission is as dangerous as he eluded to I figured I might as well prove myself capable." His hand empty hand resting on his sword's handle.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:47 am

Kaiyo didn't flinch when Arawn threw the weird orb things around her, dropping her men like skittles. A lacking regard for the care of others, now that sounded like the 12th squad alright. 'Yeah people tend to attack an intruder' she spat back, her patience wearing thin with the man who's just attacked her squad members.

Kaiyo stepped closer, her reiatsu seeping around her small stature as she took the note, not really listening to what Arawn was saying as she read it. The Captain raised an eyebrow up at the man, 'Name and squad?' she ordered, her voice holding a bit more authority than usual. Kaiyo didn't know exactly what Lavi was up to, but she cared enough about him to cover for him, but she didn't know this man, and after his actions, didn't particularly care much for him. Kaiyo was standing steadily, ignoring the man's resting hand on his blade, she cold cut his throat before he even unsheathed his blade anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:48 pm

"Arawn Dan'Shir of squad 12." He thought it wise to not mention rank. Nothing he said would impress the captain before him. Even at his best he was probably couldn't handle her at her worst. The playfulness died from her face, and Arawn dropped the bravado. Even if she only respected power and strength he didn't have anything that could rival hers.
"He needs help, and he seems too reluctant ask. It's not pride that keeps him from asking, it's a concern for others getting involved. Despite that I chose to come to his aid." Arawn spoke frankly, being confrontational wasn't going to curry him any favor at this point. "I promise to keep him safe, and should things get too hairy, I'll bring him back. Kicking and screaming if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Kaiyo sighed lightly as she dropped her steady posture, leaning heavily on her bent leg as her eyes traced the man up and down once more. Yes, definitely 12th squad. The man at least spoke with a care for Lavi, and he seemed to be telling the truth about his conviction to do so. There was still an issue though, assigning a shinigami to such a seemingly long task who wasn't a member of her own squad, well it wasn't exactly the norm.

The short Captain began to chew lightly on her lip, her own crystal blue eyes dropping down to the friendship of Lavi's she had. Kaiyo nodded lightly, 'Okay, i'll write off your absence' she concluded. Taking a short step very close to Arawn as her glare intensified, her reiatsu flaring aggressively as she spoke, as serious as possible. 'But if you get Lavi hurt in any way, i swear...I'll kill you myself'. Allowing a moment for her words to linger, Kaiyo capped her reiatsu again. Stepping backwards as she smiled lightly, reverting back to her previously playful manner.

'Lemme walk you out' she added, not actually asking his permission to do so, but sounding as bright and chirpy as ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)   Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Targeting the Captain II (Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1