The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyro Nerro (Shinigami)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kyro Nerro (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Kyro Nerro (Shinigami)   Kyro Nerro (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Name: Kyro Nerra

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 156 lbs.

Personality: Kyro is a self-obsessed jerk, who only cares about himself. He's selfish, obnoxious, and overall, doesn't care whether or not he succeeds with his endeavors or not. Or so you would think. However, underneath it, he's cunning, skilled, and an absolute genius when it comes to strategy. He doesn't often show this other side, as it also opens himself up to his peers, which he doesn't want to happen. At all. Therefore, he is an extremely quiet person, adding onto the long list of strange quirks that makes Kyro who he is.

Appearance: Kyro's hair is short and laid back, and is a dark black color. His green eyes compliment his hair, and his teeth are a shiny, clean white. He has a strange scar along his chin, a scar he has no recollection of receiving. He wears the white and blue kimono of a male Academy Student. His Zanpakutou hangs from his hip, and he wears a white glove on his left hand, simply for the looks.

Sealed Zanpakutou: In it's sealed state, Kyro's Zanpakutou looks like a plain Katana. It's hilt has brown wrappings, and it's guard is a simple circle shape. The hilt's wrappings also continue past the bottom of the hilt, acting partly like a ribbon. Beyond this, there's nothing else unique about it.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 20

Speed: 12

Technique: 20

Fighting skill: 13

Updated +5 4/2/11
History: His life as a Human was short and cruel. His mother was killed when he was seven years old, and his older brother died when he was nine. His father was abusive, and beat him whenever Kyro annoyed him in the slightest. Eventually, he was forced to run away, because no one ever suspected that Kyro's father was even slightly abusive. He was eleven, and was living on the streets of Japan, slowly making his way across the country. Eventually, he made his way across a smaller city, which was called Karakura Town. He stayed there after finding himself more at home there than anywhere else he'd ever stayed, even out on the streets. This, however, would eventually result in his death. His Spiritual Pressure was abnormally strong for a human, and so he drew the attention of unwanted stalkers. Or, more like a single stalker. A Hollow.

When he was sixteen, he found himself under attack by a Hollow. However, not only was he under attack, but he found that he could actually see the Hollow. He obviously had no choice but to run, and so he found himself racing through the city, panic almost completely consuming him as he ran. He found that he couldn't outrun the Hollow, and eventually he was cornered by it. He was struck down with the creature's fist, and instantly became a Plus. Realizing that he was dead a moment later, he thought he was safe, but found out, a moment later, he was anything but. He would have had his Soul consumed then, if a Shinigami hadn't shown up and obliterated the Hollow before Kyro's eyes. He found himself thanking his rescuer, who responded by performing a Soul Burial on the Plus. Without saying a word in response to the thankful soul.

Immediately, Kyro was cast into a strange world, with no memory of his past, and with no clue to what his future held. He began to wander the streets of what he heard people call Rukongai, finding no place among those around him, and feeling as if he would starve to death, even though no one else seemed hungry. He began to realize there was something different between him and those surrounding him, and began to stray closer and closer towards the area towards the middle of Soul Society. As he drew closer and closer to the center, he began to hear people call it Seireitei, and he heard them mention Shinigami several times. He found himself constantly drawn towards the Seireitei, and these mysterious Shinigami. Then, in an unknown blast from the past, he found himself face-to-face with the same Soul Reaper that had saved him from a Hollow when he had been a recently killed Plus. Of course, he couldn't remember the Soul Reaper, but the Shinigami remembered him, as he had only saved him fifty years before.

After realizing that the teenager he had saved those years before had a stronger Spiritual Pressure than he had realized, he brought him to the Academy, believing that he had the potential to become a powerful Shinigami. After he passed every test needed to prove he had potential, Kyro was accepted into the Academy, and instantly, he felt as if a missing piece of himself had been found. He knew he belonged with the Shinigami. So, he threw himself into his studies and training, and remained this way until he reached his 171st year in Soul Society. He is still working hard to complete his training at the Academy and to become a full-fledged member of the Gotei 13. His success was sure to come.

RP Sample: (Let me know if I still need to supply an RP Sample. I have links to my original Character App, which was accepted, and the stories that I have participated in with him so far. I'll gladly supply a Sample if you need me to.)

Raizen Akuma Application

Killer Instincts

A Path of Blood

The links above are for stories that I participated in with my Hollow Character's Account. Once again, please let me know I you still want me to supply a new RP Sample. I'll gladly write it for you.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Kyro Nerro (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyro Nerro (Shinigami)   Kyro Nerro (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:42 am

Approved
Current Rank- 1

Hado:

Bakudo:
Back to top Go down

Kyro Nerro (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1