The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

Male
Number of posts : 857
Where the hell am i? : In a daze.
job/ intrests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Okay ladies and gents. A few of you know of my story line I've been passing around in the Cbox. But for those of you who dont...here we go:

Tatsuya is set up for the murder of the Eldest Shihoin Clans Member by Raiden . After being set up he narrowly escapes Soul Society and becomes probably the most wanted fugitive since _____. He is on the run and practically fights/escapes from the entire Gotei 13 as he tries to find out who framed him and why.

That's it in a nut shell. I have yet to set off the frame up; only having a couple of threads with minor plot development leading to the fateful day. Just waiting to achieve Rank 3. I already have some key players for the story (you know who you are), but it is for the most part open to everyone (MAYBE excluding hollows, but not really) since I am up against the Gotei 13. Everyone is free to join/add from the start up to just before the EPIC stand off between Tatsuya and Raiden.

If you feel like hopping in, feel free to. This story is open and can be taken to different directions to the final result. I will notify everyone who wishes to join me just before the main event kicks off. After that I'm free game. Happy Hunting Very Happy.

The Roster Slots Are Now Open For Sign Up.

Tatsuya's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arawn

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Where the hell am i? : Here, but there
job/ intrests : Anything, but not everything
quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:44 pm

I'm down. This is almost like a mission imho.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkMaster

Male
Number of posts : 857
Where the hell am i? : In a daze.
job/ intrests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:31 pm

http://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2717-shihouin-clan-tradegy-semi-open-pm-request

there is the official start of the story, it is not a solo and therefore joinable. I just want to let the key players post first. This story will of course be split into multiple threads as if one were to RP regularly until I reach Rank 6 for the conclusion. Enjoy and have fun

Tatsuya's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Hmm... Not sure how much a Rank One Shinigami can do against such strong opponents, BUUUUUUT, if Sign-Ups are still open, then I'm in. (I'm in with my NerraKyro account, that is, as this is a Hollow account)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)   

Back to top Go down

The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1