The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

The Set Up (DM's Epic Story) Empty
PostSubject: The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)   The Set Up (DM's Epic Story) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Okay ladies and gents. A few of you know of my story line I've been passing around in the Cbox. But for those of you who dont...here we go:

Tatsuya is set up for the murder of the Eldest Shihoin Clans Member by Raiden . After being set up he narrowly escapes Soul Society and becomes probably the most wanted fugitive since _____. He is on the run and practically fights/escapes from the entire Gotei 13 as he tries to find out who framed him and why.

That's it in a nut shell. I have yet to set off the frame up; only having a couple of threads with minor plot development leading to the fateful day. Just waiting to achieve Rank 3. I already have some key players for the story (you know who you are), but it is for the most part open to everyone (MAYBE excluding hollows, but not really) since I am up against the Gotei 13. Everyone is free to join/add from the start up to just before the EPIC stand off between Tatsuya and Raiden.

If you feel like hopping in, feel free to. This story is open and can be taken to different directions to the final result. I will notify everyone who wishes to join me just before the main event kicks off. After that I'm free game. Happy Hunting Very Happy.

The Roster Slots Are Now Open For Sign Up.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)   The Set Up (DM's Epic Story) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:44 pm

I'm down. This is almost like a mission imho.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)   The Set Up (DM's Epic Story) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:31 pm

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2717-shihouin-clan-tradegy-semi-open-pm-request

there is the official start of the story, it is not a solo and therefore joinable. I just want to let the key players post first. This story will of course be split into multiple threads as if one were to RP regularly until I reach Rank 6 for the conclusion. Enjoy and have fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)   The Set Up (DM's Epic Story) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Hmm... Not sure how much a Rank One Shinigami can do against such strong opponents, BUUUUUUT, if Sign-Ups are still open, then I'm in. (I'm in with my NerraKyro account, that is, as this is a Hollow account)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)   The Set Up (DM's Epic Story) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Set Up (DM's Epic Story)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: