The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)   Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:41 am

Lavi had gathered some of his stuff, he was going to leave seretei for some time, too much had been bugging him lately, it would be better for him to get some time away from all that which was eating him away, seretei and that he was falling behind on every turn he took, besides if he was to disappear for a couple of days no one would notice, at least that was what he would keep telling himself.
And staying out in the rukongai, he might be able to locate that necklace, and all the while get to hone his skills against other fighters freely, so in the end it might be really good for him to leave the safety of seretei, and should that man appear again, he would just have to fight to the last, there was just no way he could keep running like this forever.
He was leaving for patrol, that was his excuse for leaving seretei, his biggest fear would be that he might be branded rogue if he was not careful, and he certainly would like to evade that.
But as he was heading out he meet someone, maybe it was a good thing that he meet her, but it might also serve as a problem.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)   Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Kaiyo glanced up when she noticed Lavi's reiatsu, her eyes deep with thought as she swept her blonde hair back into place, only to have it sweep back in front of her face within seconds. The short Captain had found a nice spot on a wall outside to think, she'd been doing a lot of that recently. That light inside her eyes had been dimming, her grasp on morality fading between the grey area of right and wrong...It was troublesome.

Regardless of the turmoil that was bubbling away, the girl still smiled at her friend. Leaping elegantly from her perch as she landed in front of Lavi. Ruffling the back of her hair as a light breeze flicked around her Haori, the slight chill blocked by her still largely bandaged torso. 'Where ya goin?' she beamed, gesturing to what he was carrying, her friendship bracelet sliding along her wrist as she moved her arm. Kaiyo was being checked up by the 4th squad pretty much daily, they still seemed surprised she was even alive.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)   Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:27 am

Lavi felt a small amount of panic go trough him, how was he supposed to talk around his captain about this, and more importantly, could he lie to a friend like Kaiyo, it was getting a little hard to find a way out, but he had not really tried to explain himself yet, who knows, maybe it was going to be a friendly chat, so he could go on without any trouble, he looked back at his backpack, and then back to Kaiyo "I am just heading out to the rukongai, going on patrol, and I figured I would get some other stuff done while I was out there" well it was not really a lie in that way of course, since it was what he was planning, except that he did not plan on returning for at least a week or maybe more, it all depended on how it would go.

He looked a down to the short captain, he had to out most respect for her, but it could sometimes be hard to take her serious because she was so short and always acting so kind towards him, but in the end he usually could pull through it all.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)   Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Observant in the most subtle of ways, something seemed off with Lavi, granted the last time few meetings she'd had with him had been a little odd, but he still seemed on edge. Her mind flickered back to him searching for something around the barracks, when she'd been collecting Tenrai Zenpyou...Something was definitely off. Her face revealed no such suspicion, but as far as she knew, nobody in her squad was meant to be out on patrol around these parts, and people didn't need to take a bag of items either. Kaiyo's eyes rolled back onto Lavi's face, nodding lightly at his answer.

'Erm...Is everything okay?' she asked lightly, her voice layered with a sincere concern for her friend. Kaiyo didn't want Lavi getting into any trouble, and if she knew about it, she could likely help him out. Worst case scenario she'd probably follow him to see where he went.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)   Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Lavi looked away from Kaiyo into the ground, he really would hate to let anyone know about his trouble, after all it was his problem no one else, he did not want to involve others unnecessarily, but maybe getting a little of it out would be good for him, he did not have to tell everything to her, just the jist of it.
Lavi saw his friendship bracelet, Kaiyo was more than a captain to him, she was a friend, so it would only be natural that he could share his problems with her "well captain" Lavi looked back up to Kaiyo, it was time to get a little burden of his shoulders, if only a little "can we talk off the record?" If this talk got in the books he would most likely be looked into, and though he had nothing much to hide, he preferred to be someone unnoticed, the less known you are, the less likely people are to recognize if you do something you are not supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)   Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Well that had been a lot easier than she'd expected. Kaiyo's smile softened, a spark of light hitting her face as she nodded. Honestly she didn't even know what kind of conversations were 'on record' but it seemed irrelevant for the time being. If Lavi wanted to keep it private, then that's the way it would stay. Still, if it was that serious, did she even want to hear it. Worry and concern for her friend clouded her judgement, but Kaiyo couldn't help but know, she needed to.

'I won't tell a soul' she added, making sure Lavi knew she understood. Still, with the seriousness he;d presented, Kaiyo's mind began turning over the various awful thoughts of what might be going on. Thoughts of mass killings and blackmail and deception trailed through her mind one after the other. Kaiyo just hoped it was nothing too traitorous. The captain glanced around them, nobody else was around. Edging closer she held a more stern look, her face still soft, but with an added intensity to her eyes. 'Just promise you didn't kill anyone important' she mumbled, ignoring her previous escapade of slaughtering an entire noble family...Not that she got caught or anything
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)   Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:07 pm

He was not surprised, of course a thought would have been killing, but luckily it was nothing so bad, it was more the thing of his own sanity and problems that he might do things he should not do in the future "do not worry I haven't killed anyone" Lavi held a small pause, thinking that he might end up killing someone in the end, but nothing was sure yet "yet" Lavi made a quick flow of thoughts go trough his mind, what he should tell and what he shouldn't, he did not want to seem too much out of his mind, even though he trusted Kaiyo, she was still a captain, and he just could not look past that part "I am planning to head out to the rukongai, stuff have been hapening lately, weird stuff, I wont tell you all the details, I hope you trust me enough to not force me to tell more than needed" he scratched the back of his head "you see I have recently been looking into a particular item, its an old keepsake of mine, or atleast so I believe, so much going on, I barely trust my own memory anymore, but its a necklace, I believe that I already told you about it" Lavi was thinking back at the time he was looking trough his stuff, it would be his way to confirm that it was Kaiyo back then, slipping in small 'traps' so to say.
"but you see the reason why I began looking for it was because a certain person wanted it, said he would do anything to get it, said it was his and that I had stolen it from it. 'taken it from his half dead hands' he said to me" Lavi looked away again, he had not told anyone in seretei about his past in rukongai, of course that he came from there was what it was, but he had done things he was not proud of, killed innocent and bandits alike to survive, whatever it took to see a new dawn.
"I can't dismiss that I might have done that many years ago, so now I am looking for it, there is more to it, but... I do not feel ready to tell that to anyone yet" Lavi raised his sight to Kaiyo once again "I hope you understand"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)   Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 am

Kaiyo looked almost pained, her right hand traced up her forehead and along through her hair. There wasn't much else she could do to persuade Lavi, especially if he'd already planned on going. Though she didn't really understand his reasoning, the tone of voice had been enough for Kaiyo to understand. The Captain just looked silently at Lavi for a moment longer, and un-wavering gaze piercing his eyes before she nodded firmly.

Stepping to the side of him as she gestured back along the path, 'Just don't die, if anyone asks i sent out on some recon on a group of rogues...' Kaiyo wasn't particularly fond of lying, but to protect her friends it was something she would deal with. Soul Society was fairly regimented and strict, so for a shinigami to ignore duties and leave with no reason; usually they were assumed hostile. Kaiyo didn't want that for Lavi, she trusted him. Even now, it tugged at the back of her mind, the disengaged emotions that had felt so distanced from her since her return. Something she needed to sort out as well.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)   Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Lavi was happy that Kaiyo understood his situation, so much could happen in so little time it was hard to see it all, but still Kaiyo seemed to trust him enough, she could not have understood the situation, but even though not knowing she was supporting him, goes to show how much friendship is worth in this world.
"thanks Kaiyo I am not sure where I would be without you" Kaiyo was once again covering for him and helping him, yet he had never really dont anything to repay the favor, guess he should think up something once he returns, he needed to be focused now, keep himself at the top of his game, the slums of rukongai was not a place to take it easy, especially not if you look clean and healthy, that just makes you a target "I will do my best, but I will just be a liability to the division if I keep letting this go trough my head, I need to get the past out of my head" He began moving, but stopped as he was about to pass Kaiyo "Thanks again, I owe you so much, so don't worry, I wont die until I repaid your kindness" Lavi turned his head to Kaiyo and smiled weakly "Ill return once I got all this out of my head, who know I might even end up finding a group of rogues and stop them" Lavi looked ahead and headed to leave seretei "Until we meet again Kaiyo" He waved to her, the friendship bracelet was to see him on his wrist, he hoped to return very soon, but he was feeling weak and pushed back inside seretei, so looking back to his roots could be nice, but also cause trouble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)   Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving withouth notice (Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1