The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its not me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Its not me Empty
PostSubject: Its not me   Its not me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:44 am

I am writing on the behalf if Asura/Daisuke, I talked with him yesterday, and he told me that his computer crashed royal on him, and he is lucky that nothing went on fire, but until he can get his computer fixed or acquire a new one, he will not be here to post
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Its not me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its not me   Its not me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:06 am

Well that bites. Had something similar happen to a friend. Not sure how old the comp was. I'm glad to hear that he's okay. It sucks when the machine stops working. It's almost as bad as when it gets a virus and locks up. At least with the virus you can get it cleared out and restarted. Shame that it crashed. Wish him well.
Back to top Go down

Its not me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: