The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for angel wings (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Looking for angel wings (open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Crowded and busy, that was how most of rukongai was all the time, even when the light on the sky was not there, the streets were busy with all kind of things, Lavi had used most of the day going around rukongai, trying to find out more about the necklace he believed to have lost a long time ago, so since he used to be allot around the old rukongai, then maybe someone had seen it around, or picked it up somewhere, but so far there was no luck, the little spirit Haru sat on his shoulder, just looking around a little bored, nobody else than Lavi was able to see or hear Haru, but he was just following Lavi wherever he went, like a pet, and it dd not really bother Lavi, it felt rather natural to have Haru with him.
Lavi talked to another person and once again was told that the person had no clue about it, even the picture he had drawn of it did not really help at all, the necklace had a metal chain, the core of it was a small diamond, nothing to really mention, and it out from the core the was four silverly wings going out in each direction, and down from there it was formed like a key.
"That Key sure is elusive" Haru said to Lavi in a cheerful voice "I told you before Haru, its a necklace not a key, it is just made like one to look fancy" Lavi sighed, the necklace was like gone without a trace, but he just knew that he had it a long time ago, and he would never have thought about it in the first place if it wasn't for that damn person that wanted it so badly, lucky for him he had not meet that person ever since that day, but he was strong, so if he should show up again, he would most likely run away "I thought it would be easier now that I also drew a picture of it" Lavi held up the piece of paper that he had drawn the necklace on, and to put it lightly, it was a horrible picture, Hary stood up on his shoulder and pointed at the paper while talking a little loud"Of course that wont help, it looks horrible, how would anyone be able to recognize that from what you are looking for" Lavi looked at his shoulder were Haru was "well it ain't my fault my memory is a bit blurry about it, its ages ago since I saw it" Lavi stuffed away the picture and looked ahead again "its not like it matters much, ill just continue my search in one of the other districts tomorrow or something" Lavi put his hands in his pockets and began walking back towards seretei when...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:24 pm

With a grunt Arawn shuffled the packages in his hands. It was awkward holding so many parcels at once. A wooden box filled with fruits, a cloth bag filled with wrapped meat, a paper bag with tea, a box containing bandages and salves, a bolt of cloth, an axe, some shoes that had been repaired. All of these things made up the small tower blocking his field of vision. Yuki trotted beside him her hands free of anything. After all this was an errand give to him by Master Sung, she wasn't about to help him. With another grunt he tried to adjust the and balance the teetering stack. He tried to use his chin to brace the items as they leaned backwards.
"Look out." Yuki said in a monotone voice. Too late. The warning proved to be more of a distraction as he turned his head to look at Yuki. He couldn't really see in front of himself if he tried. Arawn felt himself bump into something and the packages with Arawn fell towards to the ground.

Last edited by Arawn on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Haru yelled out at Lavi from the shoulder "Look out" if it was not for what happened next, he would most likely have yelled back at Haru, but something bumbed into him, and as he got sight of what it was, items began falling down towards him, a quick thinking made it clear that he could not evade now, that was too late, he caught what seemed to be a small tower of diverse packages, he stood balancing a little with it all, he had almost no idea what had just happened, but quickly got them placed down on a free area on the ground.
He took a second to catch his breath then stood up straight, he looked with cold eyes at the two persons that had been responsible, surely it was all an accident, but he would question them about it anyways, he did not know those two "care to explain what all that was about?" On the inside he was still a total mess, with no understanding and ready to burst out yelling at them, but he kept his cool and just looked at them with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:55 am

The packages were saved, but Arawn was not. He continued his descent and hit the ground with a thud. Yuki did her best to suppress a smirk at the man's misfortune. The woman made no motion to assist him to his feet. Unfazed by the other man's look she returned her own icy stare.
"I do believe you bumped him." She replied flatly, cocking her head to the side. "You should really look where you are going." With a groan Arawn lifted his face from the dusty road coughing slightly get the dirt from his mouth. He cast an eye upward at the people standing over him and scrambled to get up. The shinigami took a moment to dust himself off.
"Truth be told I couldn't see where I was going so it's not his fault. At the same time I can't say it was not totally my own. Maybe if someone would help carry packages things like this wouldn't happen." He cast a glance at Yuki, who rolled her eyes. Arawn sighed. "That aside I apologize, sir."
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:21 am

His eyes stayed cold at the woman, he did not feel well about her, not one bit, the way she simply looked just as cold back at him, if not even more, made him uneasy about her, and he only payed little attention to the man because of that.
"you sure are quick to place the blame on others" Lavi did not feel like letting the issue go just like that, he knew it was stupid to proceed, and he knew even more how stupid it was when there was a woman involved, he only looked shortly over at Arawn as he was standing up, at least one of them was ready to apologize for their mistake, and also he could hear from his shoulder that Haru was standing punching into the air "come on Lavi lets teach her a lesson" Lavi decided to ignore Haru, he really did not feel like fighting, and this was not something to fight about either
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Yuki's hand went immediately to her sword.
"You're at fault and should apologize, perhaps I should teach you a lesson about manners." was all she said as she took a step forward. Arawn quickly slid between her and the two.
"Now, now. This isn't something to be fighting over. The items are safe and no one was hurt." he said with a nervous chuckle. "Well aside from myself, but that's on little consequence." His mind raced for a way to defuse the situation. The words spilled from his mouth before he could fully formulate a proper plan. "Ms Yuki, I don't think Master Sung would be happy to hear me tell him you're picking fights with people. Nor would the Lady." Yuki's eyes widened slightly at the mention of her Master, and Arawn was sure he heard a growl from her throat. The fact he had made the threat was shocking enough for her, but his words were effective. She had pulled several inches of the blade free from it's sheath, but now slid it back down.
"Fine." She stated flatly. With a flutter of her white robes she picked up all the packages with one hand and looked backwards at Arawn. "But I will be telling Master that you ignored your duties to loaf about with some local hick." It seemed rather childish, but with a sneer she disappeared. Arawn sighed.
"Well that went well. Do forgive her she's not a friendly person. You see how she treats me and I've known her for nearly a year." he grinned and then frowned. She probably would tell Master Sung he was goofing off. He could only imagine what kind of punishment might await him when he got back. He scratched his head as he tried to think of a way to turn the situation around. He couldn't think of one. "Well if I'm going to be trouble for goofing off, I might as well do so." He turned and started to walk away then stopped. The realization hit him that he didn't actually know his way around and that Yuki although unhelpful with the packages was actually the one guiding him around. Arawn's head drooped in shame as he turned back to the two people "Um....sorry to be a bother, but do you think I could join you? I really have no plans, I promise not cause any trouble. How about I treat you to lunch? As way of apology."

Last edited by Arawn on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Lavi watched from the side, there was no reason to get in more, the woman was already pissed as it was, and there was no reason to agitate her further, as there no wrath greater then that of a woman.
He stood there a little, seemed it was all just going to break up, and he saw no reason to stay there then, but as he was about to walk away, he head the man talk to him, he turned to him "well that depends, where are you headed?" Lavi was usually not one to pass up a free meal, but neither was he much for staying outside the walls of seretei for too long either.
"I am headed back towards seretei, so if you are headed the same way, then by all means do join me" It was a little much apology the man let out, but no reason to say it was not needed to him now, it would not make much difference in the end.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:25 am

"Honestly I have no place in mind. There's so many places to eat I've yet to try them all." Arawn hadn't thought that far ahead. "If I head back to Seretei, I'd probably spend time in the library studying kido spells." As he thought about it, he'd rather take some time out and explore Rukongai. "Now that I think about it I've not properly introduced myself." He gave a slight bow, "Arawn Dan'Shir 9th seat Squad 12. Again sorry for my companion, she's abit moody."
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:32 am

A 9th seat of 12 squad, well that's just great, well at least he seems like one of the more sane persons from that division.
Lavi turned to face Arawn, Lavi had always had a bit trouble with ranks, as he usually showed much respect to those higher rank than himself, but he did not feel the need here, he made a slight bow himself "I am Lavi Kusajishi 18th seat of the 11th division" He then turned to walk again, but Haru had been listening, and began poking to Lavi "hey that ain't fair, he out ranks out you, you should be at least twice as high rank as him" Lavi raised up his hand so it hopefully would look like he was just holding his hand at his shoulder, but he did it so he could poke to Haru to let him know that it did not matter much.
"well I guess we can go by some place to eat on the way back towards seretei, do not worry about directions, I was practically born in the rukongai, so I can easily lead us around" Lavi turned to walk ahead again and looked over to Arawn "so is there anything specific that you would like to eat, since you are paying, you should choose" Lavi smiled weakly, and then looked ahead once more, there was still at least an two hours, maybe 3 until the sun would set in the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:10 pm

He gave a shrug. "Growing up I used to eat anything that stopped moving." he gave a nervous chuckle. It was true, he could eat almost anything, and often did. One of his few joys was trying new and different foods. Irony was Arawn rarely cooked. "Since it's my way of apology I think it best you pick the place. Rather pay for something you'll enjoy rather than something I'll like. It's only fair." this time a more genuine smile. This was of the nicer people he'd met from the 11th squad. So far he'd had a bad impression of the squad after meeting those other members.
"So you're from Rukongai? That's interesting, I don't get to meet many people from here. It's good to know your way around." To be fair he spent so much time in the labs, he rarely met anyone. "Now that I think about it, what are you doing in Rukongai? Visiting friends?"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:28 am

Funny thing was that Lavi was not much different from Arawn, Lavi had himself been taking anything he could to get by, even if it meant killing an innocent person.
"Well I am not really picky, living in the Rukongai slums you learn to eat whatever you can get your hands on" Lavi thought for a little while "well I guess... how about finding a place they sell Taiyaki it is not really something you to get filled up, but haven't had any for a very long time, and I gotta say I love those" Lavi loved those fish shaped cakes, always had, but it was not really something he could afford in the past, now he had the money for it, its not like it was overly expensive.
"Visiting friends, yea that could have been nice, but no that is not why I am out here, I am looking for something, its an item of mine, a necklace to be precise, i lost it years ago, but I am looking for it again, it holds some value to me"
Officially he was out there for other stuff, but he should probably not say anything, for Kaiyo's sake.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:23 pm

"I do hope it's only sentimental value." Arawn spoke while scratching his chin. Taiyaki sounded good, he had had it before, it was quite tasty. "Anything of value usually gets taken by the bandits I hear." He recalled quietly the various stories he had heard of people being robbed or terrorized by roving bands of thieves. If the object Lavi sought even looked valuable, there was a chance it had been taken. If not finding it might be even more difficult. Shinigami weren't welcome in all areas of Rukongai. There were those that a separation of status between the souls in Soul Society. It was true, the nobles stood above the common people, even in the shinigami ranks. Arawn sighed. But it seemed too great a task to accomplish alone. "If you wish I can assist you in finding the item. Can you give me a description of it?"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:39 am

Well getting help could make it easier, but he was not sure how he felt about it, he would not want to drag anyone in unnecessary, as he had an idea that things quickly would escalate if his fears was confirmed, as Arawn said, the necklace was most likely stolen and in the possesion of bandits or other scum, and getting it back would be no easy feat, as they had many numbers "well problem is that it is not very valuable in itself, but looks valuable, so most likely it will be used as someones jewelry" Lavi held his hand at the eye patch on his right eye "and I know all too well how it is to go up against the bandits, they do not easily give up a fight over anything" Lavi took out the paper with his drawing out, it was not exactly a masterpiece, but it could give a faint image of how it looked.
"well it ain't the best picture, but my memory is kinda feint on it, and not used to drawing a necklace, if you have seen it I will be grateful, but if you haven't, then it doesn't matter, I do not need more help to find it, as it is my problem and mine alone" Working alone, living alone and fighting alone, that had been most of Lavi's existence in the rukongai, every man for himself, and never trust anyone as little bag of money could make your best friend stab you in the back and let you lie in puddle of your own blood.
Lavi folded out the paper and showed it to Arawn, it looked a bit like a key with four badly drawn wings out from the core "it looks like this, I know it aint drawn that pretty, but the necklace is made like a key, do not ask why, cause I do not know" Lavi took a short look around "the wings are of a silvery material with a small diamond in the middle, the key part of the necklace is made of steel I believe"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:04 am

Arawn scanned the picture while listening to the other man's words.
"If that diamond is real then I might be right about the bandits." The fact that Lavi had mentioned it was shaped like a key sparked his curiosity. If it was jewelry such a shape would be pointless. He could only guess it was the opposite; a key that looked like jewelry. The man told him no to ask, so he didn't, but he couldn't help but feel there was more going on that he let on. Still he would give his help since he offered it.
"Well the first thing we can do is get information; learn who's in charge and who's to be feared." Arawn had zero connections in Rukongai, but money was more than enough to settle those matter. With a little coin they might find out what they needed to know. He jingled the money in his pocket he wouldn't have enough money to buy the information. What he truly wanted was for the rumor of a shinigami with money was searching for an item. With luck the people would come looking for them if it was bandits.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:42 am

Still even though he said it was his own problem, this person Arawn still wanted to help, it was such a pain when people would not listen to what you are saying, but then again it could be a help, but he had to tell him what could happen here "I already got a good idea of who is in control, however I must warn you, things could get ugly out here and I would prefer if we could evade drawing attention and cause a riot or worse, some people in the slums most likely still got it out for me if they survived" Lavi knew who resided where, but some of his info was outdated, and he was planning on getting to know the outline of the gangs again, but that would also require that he changed his outlook a little, if anyone of his old friends or rather enemies saw him, they would sell him out in a heartbeat, and he needed info on the necklace.
"If you want to help me then now is not the time, I am still collecting information about all thats going, finding the necklace will involve one of the bandit groups out there, I am sure of it, but I am hoping that someone else might have found it" Lavi sighed while looking into the ground "I am not sure why you want to help, I have done nothing to help you, had this been a few years ago I would have been sure you were going to back stab me soon as possible or because you made a deal with one of the bandit lords, but things change and so do i" He looked serious up at Arawn "If you want to help me, then you should meet with me tomorrow, I will have information from the nightlife" know the question was if he was interested in joining him or if it was too much to ask for, Lavi expected the later.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:08 pm

It would seem that Arawn was right, but it wasn't a good thing. Lavi knew more than he let on, but it seemed that the task might be more difficult than anticipated. The face that the other man was trying to talk him out of it showed he was genuinely concerned for Arawn's well being.
"Truth be told I'm was quite envious Lavi. This is quite the personal matter, and myself being a stranger might complicate matters. I lived a pretty uneventful life, and then I died and everything changed. As odd as it may sound; dying was a turning point for me. Wandering the Earth as a spirit, fleeing from hollows. Soon I found myself here in Soul Society and before I knew it I was enlisted to become a shinigami. It was all so new and interesting."Arawn couldn't help, but smile thinking back to when he appeared in Rukongai. The smile quickly faded.
"But I didn't become a shinigami for the thrills and excitement, I did it because I really wanted to help people. But if something like this is too personal to get outsiders involved I can understand. If not, I'll do whatever I can to assist you in any way." Arawn's hand went to his sword at his hip."I'm sure I can fare better against bandits compared to hollows."
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Lavi was not sure if he should accept the help or turn it away "well it is not so personal, it is more because this" Lavi held a pause, could he really trust this person, he could very well sell him out if he wanted to, Lavi closed his eyes, fighting himself, he could not keep being suspicious to everyone, besides this person is a shinigami as himself "this will maybe dangerous, as I might very well make more enemies among the bandits of rukongai, more than I already have, and if you help me, then you will most likely also make enemies there, so it is up to you if you want to help, just be known with the risk, and it might bring out more than that, I just don't want that you walk into danger without nothing" Lavi had no idea where it all would lead, and even less idea what would come out of the key, in truth it was just to save his own hide, even though he suspected more to come out of it.
"Also this matter..." All this was a personal matter, so he had kept seretei out of it all, and the only person that really knew he was doing something else was Kaiyo, and even she did not know the specific, though he needed to know if Arawn wanted to help even after knowing the risks "nevermind"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Arawn could only smile at the slightly taller man. It must be hard for him to accept help from a total stranger. "So what do we do first?" He asked, chuckling to himself. There was more to this than being said, but he would respect the man's privacy. He'd help, but keep himself at arm's length at best. Still even he knew that there would be a chance he would find out more than he wanted or should.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 am

Lavi began walking "well before anything else you should probably have a reason to stay out here of sererei for some time, I have a deal with my captain, so I will not be branded rogue because of lost communication, so I would suggest that you get that cleared if you want to help, also I have no idea how long it is going to take, it might take days to over a few weeks, I promised to get it done in that time, and return to seretei" Lavi looked back at Arawn if he had not caught up yet "So if you want to help, then we should find a place to meet tomorrow after you cleared up stuff to be out here for the time needed" So much could go wrong if he did this alone, being two for it would leave out some bad things that could happen when alone, but also open new possibilities for how it could go wrong, but in the end it would be every man for himself, that was the rule of the rukongai slums
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:21 pm

"I guess we should see your captain then." Arawn chimed in. Truth be told he had heard rumors of 11th squad's captain. It was said that the captain was a young girl. The rumor of the 11th being a squad of rough and tough fighters made him question the truth of the matter. Still he was more than eager to meet another captain. So far he had only met two. His own captain was rather aloof, and he had the pleasure of meeting the second squad's captain..... He suppressed a snicker. His thoughts drifted back to the present. "Let's get going." He stated as he quickly walked down the street a smile on his face leaving Lavi behind. After several feet he stopped and turned around to return back to the other man's side. "After you of course." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Lavi stood there waiting for a while "I don't know how good it will be for me to return to seretei already, I said I would not return for a while, if you go talk to the captain" Lavi took out a small writing block he always kept on him, and wrote down something "she is pretty forward about meeting people, so you should have no trouble getting to her, just show her this note" Lavi ripped out the paper from the block and folded it "tell her you are helping me with the bandits, and that you would like for her to sign you on as well" Lavi walked up to Arawn and handed it to him "Ill meet around the southern exit from seretei at sunrise tomorrow, you will most likely not recognize me by then, but do not worry ill contact you when I see you" Lavi looked around shortly to make sure no one was watching them, he had not made any moves on any of the known bandits yet, but someone must have caught wind of him asking questions around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for angel wings (open)   Looking for angel wings (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for angel wings (open)
Page 1 of 1