The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Age II: 1,000,000

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Dragon Age II: 1,000,000 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age II: 1,000,000   Dragon Age II: 1,000,000 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:22 pm

The new game from Bioware is about to release, and it looks awesome. (yes I'm biased) They've issued a challenge; if 1,000,000 people download and play through the demo they'll release extra items when the game hits retail. The deadline? March 1st of course. The demo came out on the Feb 22. I didn't know about the contest til yesterday >.<. Our current count is 899,116. So need 100,000 people in less than 10 hours. If ya liked the first game, I still think you should take a look even if you may not buy. I already pre-ordered the Signature edition (collector's edition) so more items is just gravy for me Surprised. Hope we make the cut. Download and enjoy.

http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/demo/
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Dragon Age II: 1,000,000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age II: 1,000,000   Dragon Age II: 1,000,000 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 pm

WTF. Talk about lag. My comp was freezing up just now so I reset my computer. When I reloaded the count page it was a 1,176,894. LOL Shocked . And now they have a new contest with Facebook (which is too evil for me to touch). I still recommend everyone try the demo even though the count is over. It's a fun game on PC, PS3, and 360. And if you like it enough I say pick up the first game it's now in an "Ultimate edition" meaning you get all the expansions and DLC in one case. Thanks to those that downloaded already.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Age II: 1,000,000
Page 1 of 1