The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

RP requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denno

Male
Number of posts : 284
Where the hell am i? : Lost between reality and my mind
job/ intrests : You do not want to know
quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: RP requests   Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 pm

So yea since the chat is down, amongst other reasons, I figured it could be nice with an RP request thread, where people can request someone to RP with, mainly for people who have a hard time finding people to rp with, or maybe just aint on that much, that way they can write here and request, and ask for a specific kinda thread like that, and then carry out the most important stuff over PM once they found someone to RP with.

So yea I will start out, I am looking for someone to RP with, I am not interested in any combat threads these days, as I am not feeling up for those threads, so any RP with others thread would be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RP requests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1