The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

RP requests Empty
PostSubject: RP requests   RP requests I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 pm

So yea since the chat is down, amongst other reasons, I figured it could be nice with an RP request thread, where people can request someone to RP with, mainly for people who have a hard time finding people to rp with, or maybe just aint on that much, that way they can write here and request, and ask for a specific kinda thread like that, and then carry out the most important stuff over PM once they found someone to RP with.

So yea I will start out, I am looking for someone to RP with, I am not interested in any combat threads these days, as I am not feeling up for those threads, so any RP with others thread would be nice.
Back to top Go down

RP requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: