The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) Empty
PostSubject: Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)   Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:04 pm

James had spent the last few hours watching the building where the suites from the SCS had set up as their local headquarters and base of operations. I really don’t like these guys they say they work with the reapers, but I have yet to see a reaper one on the grounds to give orders. James watched from the top of the building across the street, so far the only point of interest was a group of raggedy looking teens had entered. Most of them left almost as soon as they got there, but two stayed behind, then about half an hour later the other two left the building.

Now I make my move, now I find out what they are really up too. James thought as he stood up on the ledge of the building his black duster making him blend with the night sky. As he walked to the ledge with the alley down below James jumped extending his claws on his left hand to slow his fall as he slid down the side of the building. I need to remember to make an anonymous donation so these people can repair their building.

As he hit the ground James looked around to make sure no one had seen his late night acrobatics before he made his way out onto the street. Looking around he was relieved to see the two kids walk by without seeming to pay him any mind. Stepping out onto the street he followed the two of them at a distance.

(OOC: The two I am following be Blackstar and his Second)
Back to top Go down
blackstar

blackstar

Male
Number of Posts : 9
Job/Interests : killing hollows for SCS?????
Quote : It's better to keep your mouth shut and never know than to know and wish you didn't.
Registration Date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)   Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Hello? he listened to the man on the other line. There is a hollow sitting right around your area, this is your first small mission since you joined SCS get on it,also be on the lookout, there was a small bursts of an unkown pressure, but only for a split second As soon as he heard that blackstar shut the phone, and turned in the other direction before sighing. The man was right though, he felt a signal like a hollow, right down the road. The screams and howls only gave its location away, as well as a poor soul screaming. dashing ever so closer he got a glimpse of the hollow, and instantly made his necklace change to a sword. Now he ran at the beast, slowly turning showing it drooling mouth. It was almost ready to eat the girl, but blackstar managed to arrive in time. Filthy beasts.... Raising his katana, the two struck claw and sword throwing one another back sliding on the ground. Howling the hollow reacted by jumping back at blackstar throwing its claw in the air. Such a arrogant being... Runnig as the hollow threw down his claws blackstar jumped to the right dodging and slashing its hand off. Roaring in pain it waved its other claw rapidly, managing to cut blackstar's cheek as he dodged. Now blackstar lunged his sword directly into its mask, having been such a weak hollow it didn't cause much of a disturbance. While the entire time blackstar's friend Tian simply watched the fight patiently. Previously blackstar had whispered in his ear that he would handle it. So doing jsut that now blackstar walked back up to him. Ok thats done with, but now what,were part of SCS. His friend asked , not knowing was next in blackstar's ideal plan. I'm not exactly sure, but for now you can crash at my place untill the SCS supplies enough money for you to get an apartment, the important part is that we can atleast protect karakura knowing were doing the right thing.Now blackstar's sword faded back into a necklace as they walked towards his house.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)   Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 pm

James watched the boy and his companion from a distance as they battled the hollow; ready to step in and slay the would be hollow if needed. The boy has some potential though he seems a bit short-tempered when it comes to hollows. Shaking his head in disappointment James tried to blend in with the crowd as they ran from their invisible attacker, though they couldn’t see what was happening somewhere down in the primal parts of their brain the humans knew…knew to run from the danger that they couldn’t see.

Human’s so scared of what they can’t see or understand, they haven’t even realized the fight is over and their saviors have left. James began following once more as they made their way back to a shabby little apartment. Poor kid, living in this hole. Knocking on the door James waited outside politely.
Back to top Go down
blackstar

blackstar

Male
Quote : It's better to keep your mouth shut and never know than to know and wish you didn't.

PostSubject: Re: Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)   Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Drawing closer to his house blackstar motioned his hand at the apartment. Amanda laughed as they got closer going up the steps. You act as if ive never been there. Smiling blackstar had forgotten she had been there a few times on buisness, but that was the past. Pulling out a key he opened the door, shutting and locking it behind them. So blackstar seems like this place is quite a dump She was lying on the bed upside down looking up. Laughing blackstar looked down at her happily. Thats right the entire time i was in the gang i never released personal info, but thats in the past, my real names tian, or my name in short. She sort of smiled back at him ,then sat back up . I have only been waiting to hear your name for 4 months since i started slow-poke. The two of them made a small blush before hearing a knock at the door. Ill get it one sec Quickly tian switched around unlocking the door and opening to see a man. And you might be?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)   Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:40 pm

James kept his face an emotionless mask as the young boy opened the door, peering over his head James could see the apartment wasn’t much better than it appeared on the outside. Who he had assumed was his girlfriend was lying on her back staring at the two of them in the doorway. He looked down at the kid once more in a new light, this human is barely more than a hatchling yet he is out living on his own and slaying hollow. Most people who has seen the things this kid has would be in an insane asylum, hell half of them are.

“I am a friend, well in a manner of speaking; I have an offer for you and your friend.” James looked down at the boy again his eyes revealing how old he really was for the briefest of moments. “To be blunt I am putting together a group of humans that slay hollows, we work outside of the SCS so that we don’t have answer to all their laws…or dress code.” James took a step back and leaned against the wall out in the hallway.

“You can tell me no, and I will walk away or you can invite me in and we can talk. I don’t want any trouble, I came for a peaceful confrontation, but if you even reach for that necklace of your s I will roast you alive before you can do any damage.” James put his hands in his pockets as he waited for the boy to make his decision.
Back to top Go down
blackstar

blackstar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)   Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Tian simply smiled at the man and his offer. but one thing he didn't understand was how he already knew of the necklace. There was only one possible awnser, though he didn't know for how long it was obvious this man had been watching him slay hollows. My my, it isnt polite to stalk now is it? Tian sidestepped, pointing out his arm to invite the man in, then afterwards when he wasn't looking gave amanda a glance. She had seen it many times, and knew that i meant to be ready for anything that may happen. Amanda then stood up, and walked over sitting in the computer chair beside tian, who was still standing. After shutting the door, tian leaned up against it, lighting up a cigarette. After letting out a large puff of smoke, he looked down at the man who had seemed to appear form nowhere with odd offers, just like the SCS. Go on.... Beside tian sat amanda remaining silent, as if she had been through this situation 100 times before, showing no emotion what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)   Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:15 pm

James causally made his way into the shabby little apartment this young man called home, this isn’t right no one should live in such a dump. Looking around he smiled politely as the young woman went to stand by her friend. They are out matched, but they still they stand together that is very commendable in these dark times. James smiled as he stood there his hands in his pockets, “I am sorry I didn’t realize you had company.”

As the boy lit a cigarette James frowned, “You know those things will kill a mortal like you, but I am getting sidetracked. I come to you with a counteroffer to join with me instead of the SCS. You see I don’t trust the Soul Society, from my view it seems that they wield too much power.” Looking at the boy he kept his face serious, “You know that old saying, ‘Absolute power corrupts absolutely.’ Well that is the essence of what the Soul Society is and now they want to put a leash around mortals’ neck.

“So what I am trying to do is pull together a team of mortals like you that can still protect the blind from their nightmares and still oppose the growth of power that shinigami are accumulating.” James looked around the shabby apartment once more then continued. “If anything it will get you out of this shabby hole of an apartment and I can promise you that you won’t have to worry where your next meal is coming from.”
Back to top Go down
blackstar

blackstar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)   Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Tian let out a smile as the man commented to him as if he were immortal. It gave him a laugh, as nothing was immortal not even the gods them selves. Flicking down the half cigarette, he puts it out with his foot, then looks again at the man. Im fairly sure a hollow will get me before the cancer does. He had just joined SCS, and was already being recruited to a new area. As he continued to listen, his eyes lit up at the next comment. I'm not sure just what the hell Soul Society is, and don't care to know, but rest assure no leash will be put on me. Tian could only assume that this soul society was where this man came from, and they seemed to be good for their own good. It seemed as the man wanted a team of some sort for his own gain, something Tian had known pretty well about, used to have done the same recently. to Tian it seemed like an all go, he could still protect karakura, and all the same spit in the faces of this "soul society" the man speaked of as they were power hungry maniacs.

Taking what Tian thought a moment to think, the man turns looking around his apartment. But his next comment upset Tian as it feltl ike an insult. Clenching his fists, Tian looked down at his small room. I like your kindness, buti dont take kindly to insults, don't judge a book by its cover. Tian paused for a moment, then opened his mouth again to speak. This is but my hang out, you see, before i broke up my gang, we came here to laugh and have a good time, instead of dirtying up our own houses, or getting caught by the police in our own home. As far as food, best believe id die from cancer before that of starvation. The fumes around Tian, as he tried to calm down, ash e didn't want to upset the young lady beside him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)   Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:52 am

James smiled at the boy, “I meant no offense young man, but even in my long life I’ve been forced to live in some bad places.” James gestured to the room around him before he continued, “But this whole building needs to be condemned…” Stopping he sniffed the air taking in the aromas around him. “…You got mold growing in your walls most of the major joists in the floor are rotting and it smells of animal urine, on top of all of that.”

James leaned against the wall as he looked at the young man and his companion, They are both different, but the boy is obviously the more powerful of the two. But still not knowing of one’s gifts is just as dangerous as being outmatched. “I know this must be a confusing situation for you, so I’ll tell you what, I will allow you three questions to which I will answer as truthfully as possible.” He held up three fingers to reinforce his words.

“Keep in mind that there are certain topics and secrets I cannot reveal as they are not mind to reveal or I am forbidden to speak of it, but I will do my best.” Smiling James chuckled thinking the young man would have wasted his first question asking for a name so he added. “I will even give you a freebie so you don’t waste a question. I am called many things, but for now you may call me Jacob.” He said giving him the fake name he used to avoid tax collectors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)   Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter and the Hunted (blackstar)
Page 1 of 1