The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an unlikely alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackstar

blackstar

Male
Number of Posts : 9
Job/Interests : killing hollows for SCS?????
Quote : It's better to keep your mouth shut and never know than to know and wish you didn't.
Registration Date : 2011-02-23

an unlikely alliance Empty
PostSubject: an unlikely alliance   an unlikely alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:22 pm

In a garage was a couch,and a man resting on it, seeming to be a bit rough in the looks, and out cold. Above him was a dangling light flickering as it looked like it may go out any second. Looking closely between the flickers you saw this man had blueish hair, and beside him a table. It was accompanied by paperwork, phones and many peoples items. He had fallen asleep while tryin to run a buisness , being asleep for now going on 8 hours. It was daylight out, around noon to be exact. Listening one could hear faint footsteps down a hallway steadily getting louder, before finally stopping, one could see a shadow beneath the door. Suddenly the door thrashed open, letting in light, and waking blackstar. We got company boss Faintly opening his eyes, blackstar looked over before rolling of the couch to the floor. After rubbing his head he stood up , and sat correctly on the couch with his hands in his pockets. Send them in Blackstar said before rubbing his eyes and yawning. Soon two men dressed in black suits walked in, and their eyes lit up at blacksar. turning around they murmered something. I think were in the wrong room Blackstar and his friend laughed at the two, before his friend spoke up. That is indeed the boss, dont judge a book by its cover. they looked stunned, but walked over to blackstar, before sitting in the couch oposite to his side. Wasting no time one of them spoke up. I am here to discuss an offer, we know you offer protection and kill hollows.Blackstar smiled and cut him off there. So you need protection? The man shook his head before speaking again letting blackstar know his awnser. No... i came to talk of how you provide prtection, i know in the day you are a gang to earn money, and at night protect, but why not join us, we can provide the things needed so you dont have to get money illegally for the right ideal... Blackstar gave him a glare before pointing at the door, he tried to resists what the man said. You came here telling me what i should do, but we only did what was necessary when you guys didn't show up to protect us humans, and you wouldn't be here now if we hadn't started doing this, after all that we have done now you ask us to help you? no , i dont want your offers now its far to late Looking down the men gathered their things and left, no faster than they had came. These men were too late for all of the men here, the majority of them were to late to help, being money hungry or drug addicted, or possibly going insane from all of the sights of hollows killing humans. They all wanted to protect humans from hollows, but sometimes being aroun these bad things tempted you sooner or later. Blackstar and a few others weren't under that catagory though, over the past while blackstar knew his group was falling apart, but denied to accept it. These thoughts flowed through his head as he sat there ,after denieing the SCS's help. Standing up, blackstar looked at his best friend and co leader of the gang. Im going out for a while, a patrol ill be back later. His friend nodded , then offered to go as well, but blackstar implied it not neccessary. Leaving the door, blackstar made his way down the dark alley he had once came from.

A few moments later, blackstar was making his way down the street, blending in perfectly. Looking closely he saw no sights or warnings of hollows so far, but this wasn't his true reason for leaving. The thought of what happened earlier kept popping up in his head. An offer of help to his much needed group, but for some reason his dignity wouldn't allow it. Slowly blackstar kept walking down the road, but felt a spiritual pressure. Now he was alarmed of a hollow present, and calmly made his way out of the crowd. Walking down the alley it was close to, he got from sight of the public. As soon as her turned the dark corner, his necklace glimmered, then turned into a katana.As well as darklike fumes flowing around him. Looking at the top of a building was a hollow, and since he was away fromthe public blackstar could now move with ease. Dashing he made his way up at the hollows location. As he made his way closer to the hollow, it felt aware of his prescense turning to see him. Now the two stood looking at one another atop a building. Licking its lipe the hollow speaked. My my, thats arare one, a human that can see me, what a fine taste you might be. Blackstar had no sympathy for hollows, all of them that talked were always making taunts, and didn't phase him. He simply let out a serios glare before tightning the grip on his katana. Roaring it rushed at blackstar, but he simply dodged the claws. Looking up the beast was a mere foot about him, aiming his sword up blackstar shot a solidified shadow blade at it. Quickly a shadow rose taking form, and slashing the hollows stomach as i screamed. Landing and tumbling the hollow slowly got up, holding its stomach. Damn you... Sighing blackstar didn't want to leave any time for it to recover. He dashed at the hollow, and right before his blade contact shadow covered it again turning to solid and cutting the hollows arm clean off. Letting out one last scream it slowly faded into particles. As well as blackstar's katana turning into a necklace again. Looking into the sky, a wind blew on blackstar, making his sash like belt flow in the wind.
Back to top Go down
blackstar

blackstar

Male
Quote : It's better to keep your mouth shut and never know than to know and wish you didn't.

PostSubject: Re: an unlikely alliance   an unlikely alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Standing in silence blackstar continued to think as he as earlier. It was true for the most part, what those men from SCS said anyway. They could group up with them, but blackstar knew that alot of his men wouldn't be qualified to do so. It was a difficult choice, but he needed to save what men were still sane,and for the first time in a while blackstar pulled out a smoke. Lighting the cigarette he coughed a bit fro mthe first puff. Letting out a cloud of smoke he finally opened his mouth. I guess i have no choice in the matter After sighing and finishing his smoke he headed off to the SCS HQ. He decided he would give leadership of the gang to someone else, and bring all who would accept to SCS with him. It may not be many but he was sure his true friends would follow. Stopping by the HQ of his gang he was going to let out the news.

Walking into the door several people gathered around. Boss you said be waiting whats going on Sighing yet again blackstar threw the second in command his boss emblem. Im backing down, im going to join the SCS and those who agree with what they said earlier can come, we all said these illegal money gains were for the better, but if we dont need to do it, then why should we. Many were shocked and others angry, while very few understood. Some stated they quit and walked out the door as well. The second in command said he would go with blackstar though, and about 4 others too, leaving 10 to stay and 20 that quit. Blackstar wanted to put that part of his life behind him and move forward looking for better other than worse.

Slowly but surely blackstar and his friends made their way to the HQ and the tense grew larger as they did. Anxiously blackstar withdrew another smoke to lighten the tension , and walked to the front door of their HW. He knocked three times as told, and the door had a slit in it that opened. Only looking for a brief second it closed, then the door creaked open. Come...
Back to top Go down
blackstar

blackstar

Male

PostSubject: Re: an unlikely alliance   an unlikely alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:45 am

Some of the people with him seemed to look nervous, but blackstar wasn't. He simply smiled and stepped in, quickly being suprised at al the equipment. They were surrounded by computers and other technology that was hi-tech. His friends also reacted the same way looking in all directions, all the 5 of them. Beside blackstar was the man who had previously came to his HQ. It looks a bit differant than yours doesnt it? Blackstar simply nodded as the man motioned him to follow into the otyher room behind the door. Only you and one other Looking a bit confused he listened and motioned for his second in command to follow him into the other room with him as they followed. It seemed to be an office with 4 others inside of it. I figured you would come some time today but not take this long, were all here so tell us your thoughts Looking down blackstar clentched his fist, at what they said pissing him off. You know exactly why im here, im tired of my methods, when I ould stop and do this in a better way The men muttered among themselves before turning around again. We have known of your gang for a while now, but you seem to finally made a decision what remains of itNow blackstars face sunk into a sad one, as he spoke again. It remains no more, most of the members have resigned with me or left on their own. Nodding their heads the man spoke again to blackstar. Good then the two of you can join but not the others, its too late for them and you know it. His second in command, was about to speak in denial, but blackstar held his hand up to stop him, then whispered. Hes right... The man threw the two of them suits, but they were thrown right back at the man. We said we'll join not wear suites, or ear phones either. The man sighed before throwing the two cell phones. Then just keep these, it has hollow trackers, and awnser when called. Fine... Blackstar said before turning to leave, going back to his actual home, rather than HQ for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an unlikely alliance   an unlikely alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an unlikely alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: