The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michiko (Solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Michiko (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Michiko (Solo)   Michiko (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:36 pm

It seemed like a Katsumi was going to have a good day today. The sun was shinning and laughter was in the air. Everywhere in Katsumi looked and went it was as if he was living in a dream world. Many of the Shinigami took the day off. Katsumi was never one to make a big deal about holidays. Especially ones he didn't understand. Katsumi walked through the gates of the Kido training grounds. As he walked through, he noticed that no one had showed up for training. "Man these people must really love their holidays." Katsumi was hoping to get into squad 2 and serve under Captain Kuro. However he was pretty broad man. Making the squad would take a lot of practice. As Katsumi was walking through the training grounds, he got a creepy feeling. Like if he wasn't alone. Katsumi drew his Zanpakuto and began to look around. "I know someone is here." He whispered to himself. "Then you shouldn't make noise and give away the fact that you know."

Katsumi quickly turned and found himself starring at his mysterious companion. Her long dark hair was pulled back into a poney tail and her bright green eyes were lite. She had a huge smile on her face and she was walking towards Katsumi at a moderate pace. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be out there with everyone else celebrating?" "I'm not much into celebrating holidays." Katsumi said modestly. Still holding on to his Zanpakuto, the girl slowly pushed it downward with her finger as she came closer to Katsumi. She put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in to his ear. "This is a Kido training field." she whispered into his ear. Katsumi quickly sheathed his Zanpakuto and stepped to the side. "Well shouldn't you be out there with everyone having a good time?" Katsumi said in a joking manner. She chuckled and looked back at Katsumi, "Large crowds and drunk men with Zanpakuto's? I think I'm safer here with you and your Zanpakuto." "Now what is that suppose to mean?" Katsumi said with a grudgle.

The woman quickly turned and began to laugh. "Come on a big guy like you can't have fun?" Katsumi knew there was no way he was going to get through to her so he stepped forward and changed his attitude. "What is it that you want from me?" The girls stepped forward and saying a few words. As soon as she finished talking, it was as if her entire reiatsu disappeared. Katsumi got a puzzled look on his face. "What was that? What did you just do?" "This is how I've been able to get to you without you noticing me. It's Kido." Katsumi began to think about his need to be able to hide himself since he is so big. After past experiences with this female, Katusmi knew that she has been helping him learn what he needs to know. Katsumi stepped forward, "Show me." "Demanding are we? Seems like you've grown a little arrogant since the last time we met." "The last time we met you nearly killed me and you took off without even giving me you name." She began to giggle and step towards Katsumi, "You really want to know my name. Then learn this and learn it well. Then you will get my name." Katsumi now got a smile on his face and stood ready to learn whatever she had for him. "It's Kadudo No. 19 Energy Fade!" She grew a serious look on her face. Katsumi's face did the same. "Katsumi, you need to learn this technique if you want to impress Captain Kuro. Just remember Katsumi, when you use this Kido, you will not be able to use any other kido. Not even Flash step or Shunpo will be gone for the time spent using this technique." Katsumi knew this was not going to be easy but he was willing to do whatever it takes. "Now disappear Katsumi. Don't let me hit you."

The girl blind folded herself and unsheathed her Zanpakuto's. "If I can feel your reiatsu then I can kill you." Katsumi stepped back and unsheathed his Zanpakuto. Fighting with brute force is was he was use to. However, brute force wasn't going to be enough. If even just a little reiatsu is sensed, it's over for him. "I smell you Katsumi." She quickly ran towards Katsumi and swung at him with her left hand Zanpakuto followed by a stab with her right hand Zanpakuto. "This is going to be more difficult then I thought." Katsumi said. "It's one thing for me to sense you, making noise only makes it easier." She said in a calm disciplining voice. She charged Katsumi again and stabbed with both Zanpakuto's followed by a spin and a swing with her right hand Zanpakuto. Katsumi stepped back, "Bakudo No. 19 Energy fade!" Katsumi stepped to the left and held his Zanpakuto forward. The girl turned to right and swung once. "For a second there I almost lost you. Concentrate on what you want to do and keep your mind clear of everything else." "Bakudo No. 19 Energy Fade." Katsumi intensely tried to keep focused on the kido as he stepped around the girl.

She began to move her head around as to try and sense Katsumi's reiatsu. She flashed stepped into the trees and Katsumi quickly turned his attention to her skills. "I said concentrate." She said as she came flying out of the trees blades first. Katsumi quickly jumped to the side just in time to dodge the full blade. Katsumi's right arm was cut just enough to cause a small blood spot on his coat. "Bakudo No. 19 Energy Fade." Katsumi jumped into the trees and remained hidden. The girl once again flashed stepped into the trees. It was like a hunt in the woods. Katsumi kept his focus on trying to remain hidden with the kido. He began to look for the girl in the woods and try not to be found. As he walked through the woods, he found himself near a small lake. Katsumi looked into the water and checked for ripple and signs of movements. Not realizing the girl has now taken off her blindfold, Katsumi kept searching. A cold blade was now on the back of Katsumi's neck. As soon as he felt it, his concentration was lost and his reiatsu was once again sense-able. Katsumi tunred quickly and hit the blade away. As quickly as he did so her second blade already on his throat. "Try again." "Your blindfold is off." "You kept yourself in the Kido for a long time. I thought I'd even the odds." Katsumi jumped back into the woods and away from the water leaving the girl behind. "Bakudo No. 19 Energy fade." Katsumi gave her time to move through the woods before he went looking for her.

Oddly enough, Katsumi was not longer trying to hide from her, but instead he was trying to find her. Whoever this girl is, she has a way of teaching that was a lot different then what katsumi was use to. As Katsumi moved through the woods, he noticed her standing under a tree looking around for him. Katsumi jumped down from the tree and walked up behind her. As he got closer, Katsumi realized that he actually did it. Katsumi quickly grabbed the girl and bound her hands behind her back with one arm while holding his Zanpakuto to her throat. "Good job Katsumi. Now don't forget what you learned today." Katsumi was ready to know this girls name. He was reluctant to let her go. "It's over Katsumi unhand me." "Not until I get your name. I have you now and it's time I know who you are." The girl flash stepped away from Katsumi bringing him to his knees. She turned around with a smile on her face. "They call me Michiko." Just like that she flashed stepped away and Katsumi was left alone again. "I guess she doesn't like good byes?" Katsumi said as she took off. Katsumi left the training grounds that day with something he thought would take him a long time to get. "Dinner time."

Total Word Count: 1370
Kido Word Count: 701/290
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Michiko (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko (Solo)   Michiko (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:18 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Michiko (Solo)
Page 1 of 1