The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07) Empty
PostSubject: Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07)   Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

The night air was cool on his face as it lightly blew his brown hair from his face; his gray eyes looked at the city in its entirety as he stood atop the biggest building. His clothes were tattered and torn at places, but it was to him as was the black robes to regular shinigami. It has been so long since I walked in the air of the living world, the fight to get here may have been bad, but it was well worth it.

I have never seen so many pompous people in one place, this city it is so crowded with people I am surprised the hollow don’t just swarm the place. I haven’t seen one shinigami on patrol yet, and I have been here for two hours.
Felix frowned, he personally hated the gotei and was classified as rouge, but when it came to hollows he would gladly fight shoulder and shoulder with them. Humans were a defenseless sheep for the hollow and he considered himself the protector there to slay the wolves before they got a taste of sheep flesh.

Suddenly the hair on the back of his neck stood straight up as he felt the malevolent spiritual pressure of a hollow. “Looks like the party just started…yee-haw.” He said as he fell forward off the top of the building.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07)   Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 pm

It was a cold night and it was boring as usual to tartarax."huh"tartarax sighed as he exited a portal from hueco mundo. Tartarax was bored as usual and was not interested in anything to eat, he just wanted a fight. As tartarax walked the streets of karakura town, but something was odd today tartarax knew something bad was going to happen today but it didnt bother him. As the cars went by and the people walked by him he thought of all the things that happened, the people he met and te enemys he fought, but as he was looming over the memorys he felt a prescence nearby moving"finnaly something to fight"tartarax said to himself as he walked towards the moving reiatsu. He found the prescence near a building it looked like a man falling towards the ground"ha, well i dont need any of these humans getting in my way"tartarax said as he released a hailstorm of spikes impaling all the human in a 30 foot radius"thats good"tartarax said as he stopped the fire and heard the screams of the humans that were not hit by the spikes. Tartarax stood there as the man hit the ground"so who are you"tartarax shouted as the blood from all the corpses seeped under his feet and towards the mans.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07)   Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Felix hit the ground feet first a look of hatred as he had just witness a hollow needlessly kill the humans around him for nothing more than the thrill of the kill. “I am your death mongrel that is all you need to know.” Felix said his western twang of an accent bleeding through his words as he fought to control his temper. He just killed them, he killed them all…I WILL MAKE HIM BEG FOR HIS DEATH. Felix eyes narrowed as he sized up the turtle like hollow. Momma always told me to make turtle soup you got crack the shell first then you scoop the turtle out.

“I hope you lived a long life hollow because it ends tonight, I am going to make you pay for all the innocent blood you have spilled…Drop…for…Drop.” He said enunciating his last words as he charged forward hoping to make the turtle retreat into its shell like is normal for a spooked turtle. His fist drew back as he made to punch it in the soft head.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07)   Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:15 am

"hahaha"tartarax laughed as the man said he would kill him but before he could say another word the man attacked him, the only thing tartarax could do was react on instict he withdrew into his shell to block the attack. As the attack hit tartarax decided to release a hailstorm of his spikes while he was in his shell hoping they would end this man quick.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07)   Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Felix felt his punch connect with the hollow’s plated surface as it retreated into its own armor. Spikes started to shower out of the shell. He barely had any time to react as the spikes shot towards him, as soon as he dodged one another took its place. I can’t keep this up, I will have to end this fast.

Felix howled in pain as one of the spikes sliced him across his side, and other impaled his right forearm. “ENOUGH!” Felix stood his ground as he drew his zanpakuto holding it in his good arm. Spikes still rained down on him but, with his blade he now was pushing forward. Slicing and parrying the spikes when they got close enough to do damage.

As Felix got close enough he raised his blade to start hacking at the shell his zanpakuto ringing with every strike as it bounced back against the shell with every hit. “Come out here and face me COWARD! I DEMAND YOU FACE ME!”
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07)   Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

As tartarxax withdrew he heard the man shout out in anger or pain it didnt really matter to him, as tartarax was preparing to come out of his shell he heard a slicing noise on his shell"annoying little one isnt he"tartarax whispered to himself. Tartarax peeked out of his shell to see the man haking away at the shell and standing next to him, as he saw the man still haking away tartarax reached his arms towards the mans legs to trip the man and make him fall towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07)   Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Death and Birth - The first kill - (Archfiend07)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: