The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing yourself (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Introducing yourself (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing yourself (solo)   Introducing yourself (solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:35 am

Wandering, one foot reachin in front of the other at a slow pace, there was no hurry in how he walked, time was of no matter to him, he had no destination, no expectations and no one to keep track of him, he had been wandering around serete'is endless roads for hours, he did not need a destination, neither did he need anyone to talk to, he just needed to think, think for himself, how to fix what he had done wrong time and time again.
He just kept walking, he felt he was being observed like someone was looking at him all the time "whats wrong?" Lavi heard in his head "everything is wrong, thats whats wrong, no matter what I do, it seems to end in failure" Lavi said out loud, even tough nobody else but him could hear the voice "But why aren't you looking for the necklace?" the voice asked "because I have looked all over the place, I just can't find it anywhere?" Lavi walked further around seretei, he looked straight ahead, and he was not thinking about who he was actually talking.
"So you are just going to give up, just like that?" Lavi sighed "what do you want me to do, it is not like I can just make it magically appear, I cant even remember when I last saw it" Lavi looked back over his shoulder to see if anyone was following him "so what, is that not the reason why you always fail to do stuff, because you always give up before you have even tried to finish it" Lavi looked ahead once more, and rubes his hair a little "Yea well sometimes I just wish I was somebody else, someone stronger" Lavi just felt trouble going trough his head, and like nothing was ready to go the right way anytime soon "Well... what if I can help you be that someone else" just as the voice talked Lavi felt like he could see a small person in front of him, but it faded away shortly after, and had been nothing but a short flash "what is it you are talking about?" Lavi was feeling a little unsure now that someone was actually offering him the possibility of becoming someone else "I could help you become that someone else you desire, someone stronger, someone who does not doubt himself" Lavi stopped up and looked around the area "and what would I have to do for this?" could he trust this small whisper in his ear, or was it something that could not be trusted "you would have to trust me, trust that I am not going to hurt you, that is all I ask of you" Lavi closed his eyes and lowered his head a little, going into a bit deep thoughts, before he opened his eyes, he was starring into the ground "I trust you, but tell me how does this work" he looked up, and saw the small person again, before it faded away again "do not worry about it all, I will take care of it all, we will talk again very soon, I am sure of it" Lavi was not sure what he had just been trough, but he was sure it was unusual, or maybe not, maybe it had happened to other people, so much trouble kept coming to his head, he decided it was better to take the rest of the day off to relax his mind, and get some sleep, maybe that would help his troubled head.
Back to top Go down

Introducing yourself (solo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: