The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sorry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of posts : 968
Where the hell am i? : I don't really think you need to know.
job/ intrests : Literature
quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Sorry   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Sorry I was offline this entire week- my laptop adapter broke so i had to wait for a replacement. People who I was rp'ing with as either Ayame, Satoshi, or Masaru, if you want to ensure the continuation of any rp we were doing before this past week, please remind me either here or via PM. i'll do my best to remember and comb through my old posts, but i'm kinda busy right now with the college stuffs, so i'm gonna need time.

otherwise, anyone else is welcome to suggest threads to do with me. whew, i am glad to have the laptop access back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arawn

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Where the hell am i? : Here, but there
job/ intrests : Anything, but not everything
quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 pm

I think I have a thread with you, but I think it's Frost's turn atm. Otherwise you were looking at my invention thread.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost

Female
Number of posts : 232
Where the hell am i? : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:24 pm

yea >,< sorry it took so long but i finaly posted in the thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of posts : 968
Where the hell am i? : I don't really think you need to know.
job/ intrests : Literature
quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Sorry   Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 pm

so...not only am i sick (with strep throat, if you're curious), it is also midterm week at my university. therefore, i will (and have been) instead of spending time on this wonderful forum, be spending my time studying. i'll be back next week-ish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry   

Back to top Go down

Sorry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: