The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡ Empty
PostSubject: س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡   س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:29 am

ف̢̯̯͇͖̹͈̳̹͎̏͑̓̎̀ي̽̂͏͔̠̮ ̾̎ͦͭ͗ͫ͂ͯ҉͔̦̣̹̰͕̰͟م̫͉͍͕̩͍̼ͮ͗͑̆ͅس͖̬͙̥̦̠͕̘͚ͣͧͤͯͥ͐̎̚̕ت̛̦̝̠͎̩̩̣̗̀͌̒͋̚̕͞ي̴͓͖̏̈́̚ق̢̜̪͍̬̭̟̠͋ͨ̈͋ͪ̓̉ͨͨ͞ظ̵̱̤̥͖ͤͨͧ͊̈͟͟ا̲͕̭̞͙̗̑ͬ̅̿̄͊̒̕͟ ̷̢̛̜̞ͨ͒̐ͮ͂ͬ̀̚
̨̟͙̝͖̞̗̹̯̠̀ ̶̢̭̩̓ͬ̉͘ف̴̰͈̘̯͖͔͔̀͛́̿̆͒͂͘ي̴̵͇̫̩̜̰̣͔̎̏̀ͥ̈́̃͛̚ ̀̀͐ͥ̋̆͏͈̦̭̩م͕̗̤̞͖́̔̑̆̋ͣ͘͟س̵̩̭͇͇̋̋ت̻̪̦͇̩̰̞̿̇̃͒ͅي̸̡̯̞̠̃ͅق̟̰̥̪̜̻̀̑͗ͪ̀ظ̧̼̫͋̅̕ا̵ͩ̂͒ͦ̓ͣͫ̚҉̬̜̣͎͇̼̬͡ ̻̞̖̦̫̖̫̳ͧ͒ͧ͋̅̾̾͠
̧̼͎͗ͯ̍̏̋̾̉̏́̚͡ ̷̙͈ͯ̔ͬͨ̑
͓͓͉̟̝̜̌̅͑̒̍̔͛̒͘ ͭͪ̄ͧͤ҉̹̹̠̝م͙͋̃̔̀ͤ͝ن̨͕̗̜̻͛ͯ͌ͪ͜ ̵̱̜͚̤̜ͬ̓̿ͭͩ̀͟س̉́ͬͨͥͯ̚͏̡͙̱̠͕̠͚͉ب̧̥̞̈͞ا̨̲̭̤̥̄ͣ́̊͆̐̅̚͟͟ت̷̦̦͎͖̙̽̓ͧͯ̕͠ه͓̰̜͙̑ͥ̇̿͛ ͉̭̫̬ͪ̈̑̈́̊̓ا͖̭̭̙̉͂̓͊̐̕͢ل̭̩̝̳͈͖̥̹ͨͦ̓ط̏̽ͩͥ͒̿̄͏̴̰̺̜̲̳̕و̴̴̢̘͈̫͉͉̘̩̈̆̐̀ͨ̂ͤي͊̑ͯͩ̓͏̨͏̜̲̦̲̻͉ͅلͬ̐ͪ͋̎͏̱̭̗̼ ̧̦̟̜͉̮̟̤̯̏͟
͇̙͋̄̉͊̆ͯ́̚ ̴͍̏̊̂م̶̸̷̪̬̫̳̦̗̱̌̐ͮ͌ن̙̳̬͖̻̖͓͒̒̈́̍̏͜͟͞ͅ ̺͔̪̥̟͖͕ͤͩ̔́͒̈ͩس̷̡͇̳̝͖̭̺̞ͭ̃͗͗ͨ̌ب̯̙̪̻͓̗͙̇ͪ͜ا̫͈̻̼̺̟̍ت̨͌̋͗̓͑͐ͯ̚͝҉̩̤͎̘̙ه̙̞̬̬̤̆ ̧̦̙̺̰̻ͩ͘ا̳̼̲̲̰̎̀͆͆̚̕͝͞ل̸̛͈͛̄ͬͩ̾̉ͫ͂͝ط͎̥̣̟̱̰̗͑͛̑̈ͯو̣͇̜͉̼̤ͣ̐̇ͬ͗ي̷̵͚̭̰̃͗ل̡̡̩̟̫̘̰̻̟̒̿͘ ͍̮̝̯̫̏͛̿
̧̫͋ͅ ̸̻̗̂̊͊̉̽́
̭̲̖͚͉̰̈́ͫ̃̄̂̋̒̀͟ͅ ̖͈̓̄ͮͤͮ̆͢و̧̩͉̪͚̰̥͓̥͐ͯ͠ل̷͔̻̲̘̇͆ا̶̢͉͖̠͎̹̼̽́̏͗̌د̛͔̼̭̬̗ͬ̉ͭ͛̆͂̍ͣ͞ت̸̨̩̬ͭͧ̍̅ͪ̃͐ͪ̄ه̠͉͖̤̇̈̾ ̯̝̹̞͉̋̊͊͂ͨ̒͒̿ا̤͍̟̞͕̻ͯ̽͆͋̂̆ͣ͜ل̨̧̣̩̐̍ͯ͠ظͯ̍̅̾̃҉̹͍̥̯̹̬ͅلͮ͗͏͈͎ا̩͖̎̓ͩͤ̀͝م̨̬̤̥̱̩͗̊ͩ ̛̬̐̐͟
̜̜̠͚̠̠̥̘ͭ̋ͮ͆̒̿̋͑ ̶̳̂̆͡͡و͎̘͙̩̉ͨ̏͊̐͋̆ͅل̪͓͕͉̼̒́ͧ̄̋̄͊͌ͧ͢ا͚͉͎͈̼̪̊̽̐̄ͩ͞د̢͎̣̪ͯ̿͊͡ت̡̀̑̀̏̊̃͂͏̺̖͇͎͚ه̵̧̮̥̃̃̂ͬ̏̋̎ͧ ̧̡̗̗̌͂̈ͥا̡͍̱̺̝̜̠̯ͬ̓̑̔͗͠ل͚͔̬̠̰͕͇̖ͧ͑ͯ͝ظ̷̡̫̻̫̰̬͇̐ͅل̨̖̖̲̘̺̬̬̎ͥ̆̓ͅا̛̪̪̲͂̌́م̮̺̰̰̩̖͙̄͊̋̔̍̅̎͆͘ ̗̝̥̤̞̼ͥ͆́͝
͍̓́̓̍̊ͬ ̠̦͔̳́̅ͅ
̟̲̣̱ͣ̚͟͢ ̧͕̘͎̯̘̾͊ͪ͑̋͌̍ͫا̍ͧ̒͊҉̛̫̟̖̫̯͔ن̗̮̖̦͎ͮ́̉͋̔͆ͦ͞ͅه̡̹̤͍ͭ̐͜ͅ ̴̶̳̗̤̰̫̄ي̶̸̢̯͎͓͖̘̉̋̎̓̄̑ك̮̆̌̉ͪͭ̃̋͑ر̧̫̩̝̬̱͙̠̹̱͊̍́͂̋̿̾ͪ̀̚͞ه̵͙͖̼̬̽̉̆͆͐ͯ́͡ ̡̣̪̱͔̜̥̣̏͗ͮ̓̎́͜ج͕͖̪̹̻͍̝̠͖̊̓́م̢̡̭̩̹̤̗̬̄̌́̏̐̀ͭ͋ي̸̷̞̣̥̬̝͕̮ͯ͊̾ع̢͉͍̠̟͈͓̻̂ ͎̺̌̍̓̌ͪ̀ͅ
̆̈́̿͊̂̋̄ͩ͏̙̮͍͎͘͡ ͓̖̘̼̥͇̉͋̀ا͖̺͈̩̭̟̋̌ͥ̏̀͘͡ن̭̺̺̳̫̻̒̽͑ͣ̌ͨͭ̃̏ه̟̬͙͈͇̳͎͖̽ͪ͂ͨͣͩ͢ ̶̨̝̤̱̙̼̳̹̲ͨ̑̓͆̽͌̅ͦ̓ي̨̮̪̤̠͓͐ͬͥͬ̎̐ͦ̃ͅك̛̙̤̙̤̠ͩͣͧ̄͡ر̴̹̙̣͉̬ͣ̒̏̋̎̍͜ه̢̦̰̣̮͖̒ͬ̇ ͕̗̭͈͑ͨ̀ͅج̪͔̬͓͉̟̑͜͝م̸̞̗̪͉͙̖̩̬̰ͤ̏̅ͯ͘͡ي̶̢̨͓̲͕̫̄̓͆̄ͩ̓̉ع̡͎̞̼̍̅͝ͅ ̡̛̗̘̰̈́͂̋͂ͥ̓ͬ̈́͢
̭͈͖ͩ̽̆̄̓͛̾̽ ̶̵̜̟̙̫̩̆̐͊̚
̙ͬ͌̍̿̔̎̆̀ ͖͖͍ͭͣ̆̔̚̕͢ͅت̳̳̭̻͛̔͆̃̎ش͛̑ͩͯ̅̊ͪ̊͏̝̟̠̫͍غ͖̺̠͍̼̉̋̇ͧي̫̳̠̞͖̻͚̳̜ͭ́ل̢̙̻̟̝͚̓̏̅͊̃̀ ͧ͑ͭ̑̒̆̒̊҉̶̖͍
̧̣̭͓̣̱̣ͭͮ̊͆ͧͩ͋́ͅͅ ̧͖̦̱̻̆ͮ͗̓̋ͭͪ̊ͅت̧̺̙̑̾͊̚ش̴̰̜̱̏̓͛͋̓ͤ̔̅غ̣͈̺͎̙͍̖͙ͥ̆ͬ͟ي̴̫͓͕͔̳͎ͫ̐ͪ͑͟ل̝̗͊̽̈ͫ͗ ̣̠͛̅̍ͣ̀
̰͕̪͓̲̝̙̋̈̓̀́ͅ ̷̜̱̯̣̌ͣ
̶̻̙̼͖̲̫ͧ̔ͧͬ ̲̗̖̗̎͜͜ͅا̩͇̭̠͇͔ͨ͂ͭ͒̓ͣ̚ل̨̟̲͓̞͉͙͈̳ͮ̄م̹͕͓͗̉̍̀̎ͩ͢͠و̭̣̤͈̉̊̈́̏͟͠تͮͦ̃͂͏̙̠͉͍̗͖̣͟ ̡̊͆͗ͨ͌̿̀ͬ҉̤͍̺̰͍و̸̧͖̮͎͉̝͕̂ͧ̓ͬͥ̉͌̚ا̨̜̣̙̰͔̓ل̸̭͈̩̻͓͓ͪ̿ͦͅد̛̰̥͙̝̱͈̜ͥ̆ͯͤم̶̷͕͓̯̊̽͂̕ا̢̖̤̋ͥ̄͗ͭ̎ͫر̰̗̽ͩ̒͂͌̀͐̎̕ ̴̦̯̙̠͖ͩ̌͋̉͌ͥ͒̑و̻̟͈ͨ͋ͪ̅̚ا̬͖͕̙̪̤̬͕̽ͬͅل̶̫͓̬̦̳̭̳̭̊͌ͩ̈͒ي̸̧̗̩̣̩̮̱̻̂̋ͪ͡أ̄ͪ͊ͤ͛ͧ͌̚͟͝͏͉̬̰̗س̸̼̭̝̟̼̼̯͓̑̌ͯ̾̆̂ ̤̤͔̩̓̽ͧ́
̶̱̣̈́͊̋͆̓̚ ̸̼̞̗̮͕͙̟͗͑̂͟͞ا̯̞͚̠͛́̃ͣ̀ͫ̍ͮ͟ل̦̀̐ͥ̄̕م̴̠̠̥̌ͬ̚͟͝و̧̦̠̺̫̼͛ت̧̲̙̝͕̿̒ͫ ̖̘ͨ̋ͭͥ͂ͪ͑̚ͅو̛͓͖̳̹̃ا̬̰ͪ̍ͫͪ̇ͪ͡ͅل͔̞̉̌̃̎د̭̭͈̹̾ͨ͢͟م̫̝̲̫̻̩͉̐ͤ̒̀͘ͅا̴̻̺̭̗͔̘̀͑̀̅̂͂͛̑͜ر̡̞̖͓̰̲̻͚̗̀ͦ͊̿ͭ͌̿͊̚ ̢̹̻̤͖̖̼͆̐ͨ̄و̸̹̦̲͕͖͚̻ͯ̀͂ا̭̙͓͕̗̫̼͕̮ͩͨ̋̂̀̆̈́ͤل̪͔͈͎̼̭̉ͬ̽̕ي͕̦̝ͬͫ͛͘أ̛̘̦̼͐͘س̨͖̞̺̘̂̓ͭ͠ ̳͖̟͇͂̅̏̇͆
̗̻͓̌̿̎̿̍ͤ̒́͢͢
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡   س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Google says that is a combination of Hawaiian and Arabic otherwise known as...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡   س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:04 pm

I can translate it; Saroki having fun.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡   س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:15 pm

The Text is Stacked. Liekly a custom font...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡   س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:08 pm

http://www.eeemo.net/

...Possibly Razz

That or its just a combination of Cryillic numerals/Alphabet, weird language and overlayed text, combining diacritical marks Greek and Coptic

Saroki does some weird stuff xP
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡   س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:53 pm

@Kaiyo = Say What!?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡   س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

س͉̻̦͇̺̩͐ا̥̗̗͈̟ͮع̼̻͊͗͋ͦد̘̅̇̑̒و̰̫̾̐̇ͪͯ͡
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: