The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strength Within[Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kousaru

Kousaru

Male
Number of Posts : 11
Location : Soul soceity? Aspirations into the primal instinct for self-preservation. No trite renditions.
Job/Interests : Gazing at the Lament Lanterns.
Registration Date : 2011-02-08

Strength Within[Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Strength Within[Solo]   Strength Within[Solo] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Kousaru had requested at the teacher’s that some of the unassigned academy students came to help him with some training; he knew that Sensei would not attempt to make him angry by denying him something so simple. The last few days had been harsh on the shinigami and he needed an outlet to get rid of the excess emotion that had slowly crept into his soul despite his resistance. Once he had appeared at the squad training grounds, he was greeted by the angry faces of his squad members as he calmly walked in with his hands tucked away in the sleeves of his shihakusho, “Even I must sharpen my blade once in awhile” he told himself. Walking into the center of the clearing without saying a word of greeting any of the disgruntled men, Kousaru readied himself for the training that he had sought out; “Come”, the quick command rang from the shinigami’s mouth. Each of the men swayed on their feet for a few seconds before finally obliging the ruthless young man with valor, “These…these are the men that are among my greatest enemies…”Kousaru reminded himself.

After a few instances Kousaru quickly proved that he had gone far beyond the students that lay at his feet, panting as they struggled to catch their breaths, “And these are the idiots that think it’s safe to come against me without any preparation” he muttered under his breath. "You guys ready then?" he asked, not caring whether or not they were still tired from the first round, "I have no qualms with unsheathing my blade and giving you motivation to continue training" he proclaimed. The shinigami rose up with sinister grins on their faces; "Well, Kousaru since you weren't thankful, this time around we won't be as generous with our attacks" said one of them as they walked to the formation. Kousaru scoffed at the man’s vain threat, "If you are so sure...how about we switch from kido spells to you using your kendo sticks to try and slash at me?" he said. Not that it wouldn't be tough on Kousaru, but it would give him more time to work on generating huge amounts of reiatsu at the designated body part quickly so that he could move faster when the time came for him to move. He watched as the senior students drew their kendo sticks and took their stances facing him. Kousaru breathed out to expel any nervous energy that was within his being, "Calm...Just stay calm and analyze every situation" he told himself as the first student ran at him full speed, his kendo stick raised above his head.

Kousaru watched the boy's muscles and movement so that he could then adjust his own body accordingly, but then he heard a footstep behind him. Throwing a quick glance behind him, Kousaru saw the swing of a kendo stick making it way for his shoulder, the same shoulder that had been burned before, "In a way they are training to kill me rather than simply helping me aren’t they?" he speculated. Reacting quickly, Shoon let out a controlled burst of reiatsu that allowed him to push off in the direction towards the first boy that was still coming at him . Kousaru was heading straight for the kid that was yelling out a warrior's cry as he continued to come at Kousaru with the raised kendo stick. Just as the two were close enough to strike, Kousaru planted his left foot into the ground and quickly began to focus reiatsu into the balls of his feet while he watched the boy swing the kendo stick down towards him. At the last possible second Kousaru allowed a burst of reiatsu out from the bottom of his left foot and he dashed right with more than enough speed to avoid the kid's attack, "I'm getting the hang of it" he thought as he slowed him self down.

Suddenly the leader of the group appeared in front of him with his kendo stick tilted toward the ground; "Shit...his stick is tilted toward the ground which means he's going to use an upward slash" Kousaru worked out in the scenario in his head. Waiting for the kendo stick to be swung upwards, Kousaru tensed his muscles and began circulating reiatsu throughout his body once again in preparation of the impending attack. As he had expected the leader of the senior group had amazing speed and his kendo stick flashed upwards, leaving Kousaru almost no time to even react to the movement; almost, but there was still time to react. He pumped reiatsu into his legs and as he was exploding backwards, Kousaru watched as the kendo stick flashed just inches away from his face in an upward motion. It seemed as if Kousaru had finally managed to get a hold of the idea of body activation, but his happiness at his new found understanding quickly gave way to focus as once again a senior student came crashing down on him from above.

Kousaru leaned back and pressed both hands into the ground to slow his momentum down, narrowing his eyes he watched as the kid came at him with dangerous speed. Since he hadn't completely come to a halt,Kousaru decided to use his momentum to his advantage as he pressed down with his hands and brought his legs over his head in a back flip as he felt the debris from the boy crashing into the ground where he had been. Once he landed on his feet Shoon saw three of the senior students coming at him at once, the leader of the group included and it took almost all the concentration he had not to panic. "Slow them down in your mind's eye" he told himself as he closed his eyes and exhaled once to master himself. He opened his eyes and saw every muscle that tensed up as the three seniors attacked him, but he was all smiles at this point. The leader had gone for his head and Kousaru ducked under the attack feeling the stick pass harmlessly over his head, but his eyes had already focused on the next attack. The other two seniors had gone for his legs, so Kousaru quickly pumped reiatsu into his legs and exploded up into the air avoiding both strikes. As he sailed in the air, basking in the sun he couldn't help, but feel proud of his advancement at this level, "Looks like I'll be able to avenge you…" he thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Strength Within[Solo]
Page 1 of 1