The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bakudou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

Bakudou Empty
PostSubject: Bakudou   Bakudou I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:17 pm

errr i was just wondering in our posts if using a bakudou can u say your opponent has been hit by a bakudou since in the series you dont see anyone actually dodge a bakudou so i assume theyre undodgeable, although you do see exceedingly strong characters break outta them or others using more inventive ways out e.g. soi fon vs the tiger arrancar when she uses the beak bakudou and he blows the building that it attaches him to up to get free.
so when used can we asuume theyre hit by it or do we wait to see what the opponent says?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Bakudou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakudou   Bakudou I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm

speaking purely from my personal opnion i thought people could dodge bakudo spells, i think when rukia and inoue are training inoue dodges some of rukia's spells, i'd say you can miss or they can be dodged, but we'll wait patiently to find out the real answer because i often get things wrong Wink
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

Bakudou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakudou   Bakudou I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:41 pm

cool well yea thanks for the input that bit of the series was so long ago its preety likely i forgot lol
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Bakudou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakudou   Bakudou I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Umm yeah i though bakudo was dodgeable as well, depending on both the skill of the person using and skill of person on the recieving end, as such leave your bakudo attacks open ended for the other person to judge whether they will get hit with it or not. If you feel that i tshould have hit and the other person is writeing the character to powerful or skillfully just pm and i'll take a looksie
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

Bakudou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakudou   Bakudou I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:06 pm

kl sounds good thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bakudou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakudou   Bakudou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakudou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Rules, Information, and Stickies :: Help-
Jump to: