The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) Empty
PostSubject: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:57 pm

:: Outside Karakura Town::

Kazuhiko strolled lazily up the narrow trail. The trail was small, but he knew it well. He was slowly making his way to the area he used to train himself at, before his powers started going awry. It was starting to warm up outside, and his school had changed to their summer uniforms. Today Kazu had woke up late and forgotten the hoodie he normally wore under his uniform, no matter how hot it was outside. Needless to say this resulted in many staring students at his High school, and many questions about how he had gotten all those scars. It had been a very frustrating day for him. He was glad the day was over, but he still needed to clear his head.

He arrive at the 'training area' about an hour before sundown. He took off his school shirt, and hung it on a tree, and also took his shoes and socks off and placed them and the base of the tree. He only had one thing he wanted to try today. He had seen many shinigami move faster than his eyes could follow, and he wanted to try to do the same thing. When he went to soul society as Kaiyo's 'guest', she had used that ability several times when they sparred together. He thought he had a basic idea of how to do it, but he wasn't one hundred percent sure.

After warming up, he released the limits that he normally had up since his powers had been going awry recently. Almost instantly a raging blue aura swirled up around him. His powers had been taking in more energy recently than he was used to, which had nearly gotten his secret discovered on several occasions. But out here, where only the local wildlife could see him, he could let his powers go all out. He began to focus his powers how he had thought he sensed from kaiyo in their spar when she would teleport around. But something wasn't right, and a small blast of his own energy sent him headfirst into a small boulder. More angry than anything he stood quickly and tried it again, this time he went flying backwards into a tree. Upon impacting with the tree, he landed at its base, and sat there for a moment. He wasn't sure what was going on. "Dammit...." he said louder than he intended.

Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Junko was training in the woods, her shikai was activated, although she was experimenting two fold things, she was learning how to fly better, and if the reversed aging was corellated to her shikai's use. She had strong suspicions it was, but she needed to check to make sure.

Her flying through the tight trees was unsucessful, and involved more crashes than she would like to admit, the sensitive wings that came with the shikai were battered, and in some cases bleeding. However her efforts were not wasted, as she did have significantly better control of her wings now.

Junko sealed her zanpaktou, her armor changed first, sortening up, and becoming lighter, a lighter blend of flexible materials returning from the steel plate form of shikai. And the skirt shortened up, and then the toll came as a shinking of bones and form. Her body, for the first time went to a prepubcent stage, while she was still about 16 in age before she went into shikai, she was now about 12, and it showed, her armor molded to her prepubecent body, which lacked the curves that she had not moments ago.

Junko gritted her teeth, her voice had changed to a more childish tone, and all the other things that came with childhood. Her silver hair was still long, almost to her shoulder blades, her eye her Zanpaktou had shortened up in form as well, but she collapsed from the exaustion of the change, taking quite a few deep breaths before she rose to her knees, her feet still flat sideways and her legs pressed together.

Junko was now about 4'10", tired, and covered in filth from the various crashes, and bleeding on the back, where the wings sprouted, as the wounds do not just dissapear off her body when she seals, and had various cuts and scrapes along her arms and legs, at least the parts that showed on her body.

So when she started her return trip, she was honestly not expecting her to feel any reiatusu, and especially not the quantity that she did.

She decided that it was imperitave to investiagate... And arrived behind a tree which subsequently splintered, which was followed by a loud curse. She decided direct confrontation would prove the most effective, and she so she marched around the tree, and cocked her hips out to one side, and demanded, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 pm

"Trying to teleport." He said standing up and dusting himself off. His eyes suddenly went wide and his face paled as he realized what he had just said. His head slowly turned toward the girl, a look of undeniable shock was on his face. He had only taken one person up to his training area. He never expected anyone to find him out here.

He stood there baffled at what he saw. To him, this young girl had literally appeared out of nowhere. His mind fumbled over what he should say next. His eyes were locked on her, searching for something to say. That was when he noticed her armor, and her sword. The shocked expression changed to a look of absolute confusion. "I mean...uhh..ya see what I was...uh..." He said, stumbling over each word.

He took a few steps backward, and tripped over a branch that had fallen from the tree when he slammed into it. His balance was thrown off from the impact, and he fell hard, landing on his back. His once pale face flushed a dark red from embarrassment. He lay there staring at the sky, his mind trying desperately to piece together the situation that he was in.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Junko was suprised to feel some resemblance... this kid, well he felt familiar in reiatsu, but his face didn't ring any bells in her head, so she just decided to procede as she would a stranger... She stood on with her left hip out, and put her hands on her hips... The older youth was abit panicked to see her as if she wasn't real.

"Teleport?" Junko inquired curiously, feigning being a little girl was quite easy for her, she just had to hide her normal caution under a veil of ignorance and happiness, which she found gratifying to do.

She walked over to him, and extended a hand, "Im Junko Tenshi, perhaps i can assist you in someway?" Junko said this happily and in a very cheery manner, having humans that can defend themselves made her job alot easier in the long run...
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:06 am

Kazu accepted the help up, still unsure what to make of the girl. Her reiatsu felt oddly familiar, but he couldn't remember from where. "Well yeah I'll take any help I can get. Names Kazuhiko Tatsuma, Kazu for short. Nice to meet you." he said, shaking the girls hand once he was on his feet. He looked the girl over, more closely this time. Her armor was strange, but it was her wounds that drew his attention. "Two questions before we get started. How did you get those wounds?" He asked, the wounds didn't look too terrible, but she was bleeding, which raised some concern.

His eyes drifted to her sword. He had a faint idea that she might have been a shinigami, but he still wasn't sure. "And you are a shinigami, right?" he asked, even though he had a feeling she was.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Junko observed the tall youth, the name definetly rang bells, As she listened she tried to think where she had heard it. Through out the conversation she could not place it, and it annoyed her suitably. Her childish and innocent demeanor remained prominent on her face.

When Kazu commented on her wounds, she laughed lightly, closing her eyes, and reached behind her back over her shoulder to feel them, they still hurt like hell... and there was no suitable excuse for her scruffy appearance, scrapes were all over her body, and with the scuffs of mud all across her slender frame, the truth was the only suitable explaination. Or at least the only one that would make sense...

"Well i think i was doing the same thing you were, Training" Junko said uncertainly, as if she didn't remember what she was did to get wounded... And to his question about being a shinigami, she didn't care if he knew... "Yep!" She said in a cheery voice, and snapped in a childish version of attention. She saluted and said, "Junko Tenshi of the 11th division, 6th seated officer!" Junko then dropped the salute and put her hands behind her back, and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Kazu could only chuckle at her comment on her wounds. He know what it was like to push oneself to the point of getting injured. "Well I guess you could call this training. But I was just trying to figure out how you shinigami teleport, or whatever you call it." he said smiling at the youth's cheerfulness. He started to walk back to where he first started 'training' at, but paused for a second. "WAIT! did you say eleventh squad?!!?" he asked loudly, his hand instinctively went to the scar on his face. A look of mixed fear and surprise was on his face. The look faded into a grin, as he began to channel his energy. Then in a flash of blue light he was blasted backwards, impacting with the same tree as before, but this time, the top of his head hit first. "ouch....that wasn't supposed to happen..." he say after sitting there for a few seconds. A small trickle formed and ran down his cheek unnoticed. "I wasn't even trying to teleport just now....what the hell is going on with my powers..." he thought outloud.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Junko studied the man, trying to get his take while still maintaining her childish demeanor.

"Hmm Teleport?" she said in a confused manner

She thought at first and then her eyes lit up, he meant shunpo! But she wasn't sure if anything else could learn Shunpo... But she figured she could try at the very least.

She saw the blue aura and then a flash... after his comment of her being in 11th squad had drawn a grin, her hand trailed down to her zanpaktou, but the flash and him ending up against the tree again let her drop her guard...

She offered a hand to help him up... "Alright, there are a few things that you are doing wrong... To start, you are training to use a high speed techniuqe in a forest, you should try it an a broad clearing... And thats a start, but you need to gather your power at your feet, and use roughly half of it to push off, and roughly half to stop..." She scratched her head, looking confused, "At least I think so..."
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Kazu's ears were ringing from hitting the tree as hard as he did. He only hear bits and pieces of what the girl said, and only one part made sense to his jumbled mind. Focus my power to my feet. Oh that makes sense now. He thought as his mind cleared. He Jumped to his feet, and began to focus his power to his feet. The blue aura returned, and traces of reiatusu began to form, and swirl around his feet. A thought suddenly burst into his mind, and he looked at the girl with a bit of confusion. "How much-" was all that he managed to say before he vanished.

A loud crash at the other end of the clearing marked his area of impact this time. A large boulder was split in two. He was standing in front of the boulder, a dark blue, yet semi-translucent armor was formed around his forearms and lower legs. His fist was raise and appeared to be what stopped him from colliding with the boulder. Blood was falling steadily from his fist, and his forearm was already starting to bruise. He wavered in place for a few seconds before is knees gave out from under him. The blue armor stated to flicker in and out of existence once he hit the ground. "Too much power...." he said after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Junko observed the youth that towered over her, he stood and a blue aura swirled around him, she recognized it, the hooded youth from the alley, who helped her fight the fire cat hollow. She was reaching for him when he asked, "how much?" when he vanished, "Too much" She thought to herself, she heard a large crash at the end of the clearing.

Junko shunpo'ed there, not to rub it in his face, but to get there quickly, he was bleeding, gauntlets and boots were blue around in his arms and legs. She was there when his knees gave out, and she caught him, her dimmunitive size making it difficult to catch him, she was nearly smushed under him, she got out of the way and set him down though. "Yes it was too much, now your powers are abit out of control, rest, and we will try this again in abit..."
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:00 am

He still wasn't sure what had just happened, His eyes locked on the now divided boulder as she somewhat slowed his fall to the ground. Did I just do that...I just put my hand up instinctively...I couldn't do that even without my powers being crazy like they have been as of late... He thought, his face showing every once of his puzzling thoughts. He glanced back and Junko, his face a little flushed as he spoke. "I'm sorry...I should have listened to everything you said..." He said, his voice a mix of shame and embarrassment.

He looked down at his still clenched right fist. Blood was dripping steadily from all four of his knuckles, the flesh of his fingers was singed. He shook his head and look down at the ground. The armor faded out of existence, as he opened his fist. A look of suppressed pain washed over his face. He glanced back at the girl as she spoke, That not was a girl her age would say....odd... He thought. He glanced back at his now injured hand. She is right...with my powers going haywire, I can't even control how much reiatusu i put into anything.... He thought, slamming his wounded fist into the ground. "damn you old man.." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)   Learning how to dance.... ( Junko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning how to dance.... ( Junko)
Page 1 of 1