The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the rooftops (Archfiend)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

On the rooftops (Archfiend) Empty
PostSubject: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:06 pm

OOC: This is continuation of the fight from The Vendor seeing as it might sidetrack the story abit.

Arawn wasn't surprised to see the creature return so quickly. The attack hadn't really been enough to finish it off, only to annoy him. How such a creature had gotten onto the roof was a mystery in itself. Still he didn't have time to ponder such things. He took a breath and raced to the other side of the building. While he had gotten the hollow off the roof, it had still came back to the school. He still didn't want to fight it near so many potential victims. Luckily it was not zeroing in on him. To that extent the attack was successful. He had to lead it away, some place safe to fully engage it. With a sigh he funneled more reiryoku and leaped to the next building.
"Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power. Hado #3: Crimson strike!" He aimed down at the monster with both hands and from each a red streak of energy fired. One to the creature's left and the other directly at it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:17 am

"you son of a ......."tartarax was about to finish until he saw a red beam hit on his left and suddenly saw another heading for his face, tartarax withdrew into his shell to defend the attack. Once tartarax felt the attack was over with he popped out of his shell to see that the shinigami was ontop of a building"why do you keep distracting me, is it because of the humans here" as tartarax said that he grabbed a human running from the destruction of the building and ripped the human in half. Before the shinigami could react tartarax clawed his way up to the adjacent building to face the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 pm

It would seem he had failed in preventing the loss of a life. But still the casualties could be much higher. At this point his new objective was to keep deaths to a minimum if possible. And to do that, he needed to defeat this creature quickly. He watched the monster climb the building.
"Well that answers that question." He muttered as the hollow now sat on the other building's roof. He needed to move quick, that meant one thing; shunpo. Trying to focus he aimed to shunpo right in front of the creature to take it by surprise. Unfortunately, that didn't work. He reappeared standing to the creature's left near the building's edge. Quick to recover he swung his blade at the hollow's leg, and held his sheath in his hand ready to parry. Standing so close to the arm did leave him open to a counter attack, but at the same time being so close game the arm little room to swing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Tartarax saw the shinigami vanish thinking he would have run away but he just popped up at the corner of the building tartarax was standing on. Before tartarax could say a word he saw the shinigamis sword swinging to his leg, his one thought was to withdraw in his shell to defend from the attack"hahahahaahaha"tartarax laughed as he release a hail of spikes while he was still in his shell."will you dodge this shinigami or will you help the humans" as he said the spikes started to impale some of the humans running from the terror of the man that he ripped in half earlier.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 am

He couldn't let the people being harmed on the street below distract him. Arawn kept his focus on the hollow. The sudden barrage of spikes caught him unaware. One spike grazed his inner thigh and another cut into his left side. It was obvious that hiding in it's shell protected it from harm. But it would seem that it kept him from aiming. The spikes when every which way. This would be a good time to strike, but yet again, the shell would protect him. Still he couldn't just stand there waiting for the spikes to stop flying.
"Minerals of the Earth I command thee, crush the waves coming at me. Bakudo #22: Wall of Pillars." ten pillars of iron rose from the ground and stacked into a wall blocking the monster's attack. "That should should prevent further injuries on the people. " he commented. Now the moved to the other side of the wall. The creature had directed the spikes at his last location, but couldn't see that he had moved.
“Palace of the dead sleeping within the wombs of the earth, tower above the wicked, pass your silent judgment. Hado # 7 Pillar of Hades!” Arawn slammed his hands onto the ground. Suddenly Tartarax was launched into the air by a black pillar shooting up from the earth. Breathing heavily Arawn watched the shell go airborne. He raced after it along the roofs. "I hope I aimed it right, there should be a construction site in this direction."
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:21 pm

"what is with this shinigami launching me into the air"tartarax said to himself as he saw that he was flying towards a construction site. Tartarax thought a way he could hit the shinigami that was racing towards the area he would land, it hit him tartarax remembered the battle with stratus the slime wielding hollow. Tartarax started to spin rapidly, turning a 360 degree around he went flying at the shinigami hoping he will hit him.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Mid-air it was too late to move as the shell came hurtling back at him. There was a audible crunch as he was hit and knocked down to the ground. Arawn fell down four stories and hit the ground. He could feel the blood in his mouth. Both impacts had hurt him quite abit.. There was a flash of pain as he moved his left arm. It would have to wait. There wasn't time to tend his wounds or completely assess damage. With a grunt he stood up. They had reached the construction yard he had passed while chasing the young lady earlier in the day. He had noted it was empty and only hoped it was still. He took a quick look at the surroundings.

On the rooftops (Archfiend) NFLstreet_construction_yard

The coast looked clear, they could fight without interruption. There were also plenty of places for him to hide and use for cover. Moving as quickly as his injuries let him. Pain was his reward for trying to move after such a fall, but got behind some metal beams and looked to his radar. The monster was close. There had to be a way to combat the hollow's shell and spikes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:49 pm

"hahahaha"tartarax laughed as he hit the shinigami. As tartarax landed from the attack he popped out of his shell to see the shinigami walking to the construction site."so where do you think youre going"tartarax yelled as he walked towards his opponet.
(ooc: tartarax cant run or move quick, you should know hes a turtle.)
Tartarax took a quick look of his surroundings to find any useful items he could use against the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:23 am

The problem now was too many options. There were plenty of ways to use the surrounding against the hollow. But the fastest wasn't exactly the most efficient. He ran over to another stack of metal I beams. He lifted his left hand painfully. "Hado #4: Byakurai!" From his outstretched hand a single bolt of white lightning shot forth. The discharge of energy exploded into the pile and sent the metal flying. The metal beams were launched at the approaching hollow's direction. Some flew straight like an arrow, others flipped end over end into the air at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:32 am

As tartarax was approaching the shinigami he saw him run to a bunch of beams and casted one of those acursed spells making them explode and launching shrapnel at him. Tartarax thought of a way to avoid the attack, he was on the construction site now which hasnt been overlayed with concrete yet so it was dirt all over the place, so tartarax dropped to the ground and started to dig making a tunnel he dodged the attack and vanished into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:42 am

Dust filled the air from the small explosion and the hollow was nowhere to be seen. That last attack couldn't have finished off such a creature. His eyes darted all around looking for it. It didn't take long, there weren't many places for the hollow to hide. He reached into his shirt and pulled out his phone, it showed a signal still in front of him, but nothing to be seen. The answer was obvious, the creature was now below him.
"Well that makes things easier." he muttered. One of his options had become a definite reality. Once more he summoned his inner power and directed it.
“Thunder shake the heavens. Roar, shatter the silence. Blaze forth and split the darkness. Hado #4 :Byakurai!” Both hands held together he released another blast of white lightning this one more than twice the size of the last one. The burst of energy wasn't aimed at the ground, but the incomplete structure to his right. He hated destruction of property, but it seemed an effective tactic. His attack easily took out the few supports the fledgling building had. For a second it stood as if nothing had happened, the next it teetered and started to fall. Arawn leaped backwards and into the air. As he rose, the building fell. Metal and rock came crashing down to cover the area. It was like a wave of water how it moved and swept over the area. Arawn lightly landed upon the settled debris.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:58 am

Tartarax was tunneling deeper in the earth until he felt what he thought was a earthquake, after he felt it was over with tartarax tunneled farther away then digging upwards he popped up a few feet from the debris of the construction site, tartarax saw the shinigami standing on the debris"thought you got me"tartarax shouted as he pulled himself from the hole and then he turned his back to the shinigami releasing a barage of spikes at the shinigami"lets see you dodge this"tartarax chuckled as he kept firing his spikes at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:30 am

Weakened from the last kido Arawn could only dodge behind a piece of rubble. The large piece of rock stopped the incoming spikes easy enough, but wouldn't last long under prolonged fire. Laying low he moved to where several pieces of metal were sticking out of the ground. It could provide better protection while he thought up a new plan. After seeing the attack multiple times it was simple to figure the move out. The spikes came out of the hollow's shell. As such he had to face his back towards his target. Meaning his front and belly were his weaker point. When he withdrew into his shell that weakness vanished, but his attacks became less accurate. How could he use that to his advantage?
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Tartarax saw the shinigami hide behind a piece of rubble, why hasnt he moved yet and why is he just sitting there. Tartarax stopped his fire to face the shinigami"why are you hiding, are you a coward"tartarax shouted waitting for a response, then it hit him the shinigami was thinking of a weak spot he had. Tartarax knew this shinigami mat have found one, this shinigami was a clever one."well shinigami i have a proposal for you"before the shinigami could answer tartarax shouted"if you want to escape ill let you go now to nurse youre wounds, but you nust come back to this very spot in one week if youre not here ill start to kill humans till you show up"tartarax took a breath."so do you accept, because i wanna fight you when youre at youre best". tartarax said as he sat down waiting for a response from the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:57 pm

The creature was suddenly very chatty. Was it afraid now? Asking him to retreat, but too proud to do so itself? Arawn chuckled, on his phone he dialed the emergency signal, a call for back up. Junko was nearby she would probably received the signal first. Just as he finished dialing he noticed a bulldozer untouched by the wrecked building. In his backpack was a single Raiton: Jibashi, with his current injuries throwing it accurately would be impossible. He had enough for one more kido at best. He had to make it count. He rushed over to the bulldozer and stood before it.
"Sorry, but I don't make deals with devils. Even if I fail to stop you the reinforcements I called for will." he focused his reiryoku and traced symbols into the the air. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo #9: Geki!" A red light engulfed the hollow. He didn't expect it to hold him for long, just delay his movement.
Arawn hopped into the bulldozer's cab. Luck would have it that the key was still inside the ignition. Multiple levers and switches covered the dashboard. He didn't need to do anything other than make it move, within seconds he was heading for a collision with the bound creature. Arawn took his sword and pieced the plastic gas tank with his blade, the fuel gushed out. He jumped from the cab but not before dropping his Raiton: Jibashi in the the growing puddle of gasoline. The small orb hummed. Arawn rolled and stumbled as fast as he could in the opposite direction. The bulldozer rolled to a stop on a couple of feet from the hollow. In his mind the shinigami finished his countdown. As the electricity erupted from the orb it sparked the gas and ignited the tank. The bulldozer exploded. He had turned the 50 ton work tool into a 50 ton fragment grenade. Fire and metal flew in every direction. Arawn felt something hit his back and send him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Tartarax was waiting for the shinigami to respond, instead he casted one of those infernal spells on him."ha, you think this will hold me for long shinigami"before tartarax finished he saw the shinigami run to a bulldozer and drive it towards him, it stopped a couple of feet from him but thats not what scared him it was the fire rushing towards it. The spell wore off just before the fire hit the bulldozer causing it to explode, Tartarax quickly withdrew in his shell, hearing metal shards bounce off his shell. Tartarax didnt get in his shell unscathed though some metal knicked his mask making a long gash across the left eye, it didnt blind him it just nearly knicked the skin under the mask."you cursed shinigami, you messed up my mask". But something else tartarax remembered what the shinigami said, there will be reinforcements this one was a nuisance but more of them would be trouble. Tartarax didnt care about the reinforcements, so he decided to finish of the shinigami. Tartarax walked towards his prey to finish it off.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Junko had just awoken from her dream, an overly pleant one to say the least, and had headed to help Arawn. She saw the hollow advancing upon him, and having her orders die on her was not going to happen, especially not this particular man...

She rounded a corner to a demolition site, or so it seemed, just in time to see an explosion. This and the several large hunks of metal heading torward her forced her to swallow a soul candy which was in her left hand, but was transfered to her right.

Her shinigami self came through, her black robes contrasted by a white sling, and an empty sleeve hung to her left. She peaked around the corner again, drawing her sword in the process, the loud ringing echoing off the wrecked space. She saw a turtle hollow advancing upon a wounded and unconcious Arawn. Junko thought to herself, "Hell. No." And took action, 'Based on the properties of a turtle, it would likely be useless to pierce its shell.' She deduced this as she rounded the corner, lowering her center of gravity and preparing to shunpo. 'But while its standing, its underbelly is exposed, leaving quite a significant weakness' And she proceded with this rational, shunpo'ing to directly in front of the turtle while speaking the words, "Hado 1".

As Junko arrived in front of the turtle, she brought up a rising blow from her waist, a wicked fast upward strike originated from Junko, and she yelled, "Sho!" at the top of her lungs which echoed its power. This strike and the kido combined to make a disproportionatly strong strike, enough to blow away most anything in its path...
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Tartarax was advancing towards the shinigami but he was caught offguard by a female shinigami apear right in front of him and then she yelled an incantation for one of those acursed spells. Tartarax couldnt react quick enough to withdraw in his shell so the blast hit his underbelly sending tartarax flying into the fence surrounding the construction yard. Tartarax stood up from the hit, he had a deep gash near his hole"damn, you foul woman"tartarax grunted as he put his hand on the gash."i might have my hands full with this woman, i might need to call for backup"tartarax thought to himself as he prepared to withdraw in his shell."RAWRRR" tartarax roared for any nearby hollows for support before he withdrew in his shell to defend from another attack from the woman.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Junko grunted as her sword made impact, the shell was impressive no doubt, but it was cleaved through, at least on the front. She steadied herself, if she could move her left arm, the hollow would have been nothing more than a shell, and on its way to soul society right about now... but with one arm she had nothing to do but slash at her current force...

She did not relent, following the hollow in a series of Flash steps to confuse it, and it withdrew to its shell... 'Ok, now what can it do in its shell, it couldn't have survived this long with just its shell, so after luring a target in, and no way to target it, it must have some sort of Area of Effect Attack...' Junko deduced this from trying to think about what it would do... She stayed her distance at 15 feet from the shelled hollow, and began her chant, rapidly progressing through the Incantaion... "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar , where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light, Hado 21 White Lunar Spear Shot" And Junko shot a white stream of reiatsu in the air, and held it there, waiting, and waiting...
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Tartarax wasnt going to wait for backup, he peeked his head out of his shell to see the female shinigami about 15 feet from him and also she said some words but he couldnt hear it."how its looking she is hurt and doesnt know about my spikes"tartarax mummered to himself. Tartarax fired his spikes in a 30 foot vicinity hoping to hit the female shinigami.
(ooc: sorry for the short post im half asleep)
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:52 pm

((Sometimes short and Sweet is better))

Junko had just finished her kido when the anticipated attack came, but she did not use them, She shunpo'ed left and right, dodging between the spikes, weaving closer and closer to the hollow. But as she came closer, it became harder to dodge, and she tripped...

She fell to the ground, miraculously she tripped right to the threshold of the shell, and wasn't his, She sprang up, shunpo'ing to Arawn, kneeling to check on him, She sheathed her Zanpaktou, and yet she held her kido, waiting ever still...
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Tartarax saw as she dodged his spikes and then converge with the unconcious shinigami so he decided to stop firing, he popped his arms out of his shell and started to dig in the soft dirt that his shell was perched on. Tartarax dug about 10ft under and then started to dig straight to where the shinigami was standing. Tartarax started to dig upwards popping about 2 feet from the shinigami he was behind her still unoticed he crept up behind her turning his back towards her he let loose a barage of spikes.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:17 am

((You assumed to much...))

Junko smiled slightly, her plan had worked, as soon as the hollow had dug underground she started the chant, "The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked." And she waited for it to surface, Luckily it was not a long one, as the Hollow's shell stuck up from the ground, and she pretended to not notice it, when she jumped around, and yelled, "Hado 18 Smite!" The Large block of reiatsu blocked the spikes from arawn, and she shot it at the Hollow, simultaniously shooting the kido that was still in the air, the hollow was immobile in the ground, and would surely be hit...
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:00 pm

As tartarax fired his spikes the female shinigami jumped in the air and casted another one of those accursed spells. Tartarax was to late to dig back in the ground it hit him and sent him hurdling to the rubble of the construction site. As he impacted tartarax felt a sharp pain in his left arm, a pole stabbed through it."damn" tartarax cursed to himself as he ripped it out."im not going to be able to win this"tartarax said to himself as he started to turn around and escape the female shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:11 pm

((im assuming its over then?))

Junko watched the hollow flee, she was about to persue when she got a good look at arawn, he needed medical attention. Junko landed near arawn, and proceded to throw him on her back, with one arm it was tricky, and her slim shoulders didn't allow for much carrying, it was percairous at best, and she carried him to a safe distance, and called for help on the cell...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the rooftops (Archfiend)   On the rooftops (Archfiend) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the rooftops (Archfiend)
Page 1 of 1