The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sprit Power

Go down 
+4
Sal Norongachi
Shikyo
elvensong
Himawari
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Himawari

Himawari

Female
Number of Posts : 421
Quote : Trying and Doing are two different things. Just do it.
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Is there any possible way to increase our spirit power? Because surely in Bleach, peoples power increases over time and with practice, otherwise it would be really obvious who were going to be Captains one day, and who weren't right from the get go. Are we going to be able to improve it?
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female
Number of Posts : 96
Registration Date : 2009-04-18

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Yes. You can begin on the training grounds for either hollows or Shinigami depending on which you happen to be Smile Since you are Shinigami you will need to go to the sparring grounds in the academy

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/the-sparring-grounds-f32/

You can use that until you hit 10 for the stat. After that you post a request on each post you believe suits spirit power training. You have to choose which stat you wish to increase (you only can ask for one stat) then post an (ooc: ) at the head of your post. The Admin team will check it out and judge it. Length and quality count.
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:10 pm

That helps alot. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Ok, I know this is double post and I'm very sorry, but something just occured to me. If we're sparring with other RPers in the sparring ground, it's sometimes quite difficult to produce a long post. Does anyone have any tips on how we can do this better?
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:21 pm

The only thing I could suggest would be to include a short summary of what your opponent has done in response to your previous attack, your character's personal thoughts on the situation (which can make your post at least a few sentences longer depending on your character's thought process), then you could even include a portion of your character's strategy before acting out whatever response you have in mind.

These are just things I try to think about but I'm sure it's different for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:05 pm

The way I've found to make fights flow better and produce better postage from each combatant is to allow one another minor control over each others characters in said fight. These minor actions can be generic exchanges between the pair Eg.

"Generic peon A hammered away at Generic Peon B with a furious onslaught but his foe was deft in his defence deflecting, dodging and countering each blow that Peon A attempted to land, countering each move expertly which in turn Peon A defended against."

Now you'll note that although minor control was assumed neither Peon A or Peon B gained an upper hand in that exchange, but over all it makes the fight flow smoothly and seem more realistic. If I do that I generally end with what i would have done had I not been adding in the above, finishing on an open ended attack thus leaving it open for whomever has the misfortune of fighting me XD

Anyway, long winded as always, hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:51 am

Yes as sal said this is a way to do it, and i will allow it. But and thats a big but, as long as you have consent from the other person and the moves you have their character do do not give you the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:12 am

Indeedy Xav, the minor actions should serve to give the fight a touch more flavour nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Ok, I've done quite a few posts in the sparring grounds now and I've not gotten anything for them. Can someone please tell me where I've gone wrong? I just want to improve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Sparring thread

^thats the thread she be on about Xav, guess you guys missed it XD
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Dont worry the reason none of us have been aproved is cause it a preety hefty thread and the admin are still getting round to it
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Jin wrote:
Dont worry the reason none of us have been aproved is cause it a preety hefty thread and the admin are still getting round to it

Ok, that's good. I was beginning to worry I was doing something wrong. Very Happy please get to us soon. We've been trying so hard *pouts*
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:12 pm

*really arrogant tone of voice* I haven't. haha jk, ryouta's not like that.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:32 am

xD such kind words ryouta Razz
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Ok i did actualy look through that thread and to be honest it is a big jumble.

1. A sparring thread is a two man thing (maybe you didn't know that so dont worry on this front)

2. Only spirit power is availabe in the sparring section.

3. Yall can only go up to 10 points in spirit power befor you can no longer gain points from an academy thread.

4. some of the posts are to short to be making points

However i will look through it and award the points that are viable as i see them. Yall will probably make 10 in spirit power but you have a big thread there that is going to waste.
Check this thrad in information for future reference.

>Here<
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Ok thanks for explaining Smile And we were finished anyway, so locking it is no problem.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Yeah, i actually feel really bad about you guys having mad such a big thread for such little gain... but umm lets say it was a development of writing skill eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Xavier Cranwell wrote:
Yeah, i actually feel really bad about you guys having mad such a big thread for such little gain... but umm lets say it was a development of writing skill eh? Razz

Lol yeah. And it was also really fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:11 pm

haha it wasnt all bad i was mainly going for spirit power only downside is capping at 10 but shoulda read the rules i guess Razz but was good times
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:13 pm

lol, i wouldn't bother, reading the rules is like checking your emails Wink its just not necessary
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Hahaha yeah true dat i almsot never read rules on a forum... guess i shouldn't be saying that here seeing as i'm admin eh.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:17 pm

lol nah its all good lol tthats the fun of being in charge :L
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Lol, yeah. Besides I've got other posts for the other stuff that still needs to be judged.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:24 pm

lol right can you post the links to them please. Sorry for the mess ups atm had exams today and recently had lots of course work so it's got on top especialy as stark stepped down as admin.
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sprit Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprit Power   Sprit Power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprit Power
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Rules, Information, and Stickies :: Help-
Jump to: