The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) Empty
PostSubject: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:03 am

Junko walked out of her apartment, a shabby place on the 7th floor of a large complex. They were more like hotel rooms, and this building was likely planned to be a hotel, before the neighborhood went bad. Junko had abit better clothing now, abit better everything now actually...

Junko was going out on patrol, she patiently walked down the stairs, not for lack of an elevator, but for lack of trust in the aforementioned piece of technology. Junko had tan cargo pants on, a Parka on, and a grey t-shirt on, a 9 millimeter Beretta pistol was tucked into her back waistband, the silencer that the late robbers had used was worn out and cracked. Junko had the safety on, and the rounds were not chambered in the gun, as well as the hammer was not primed.

Junko decended the stairs, walking to her normal cafe, figuring it was a hub for hollow activity, she supressed her reiastu, it being aided by her suppressing gigai, she walked in to the cafe and orderd her favorite drink in the human world, A vanilla steamer, Junko had her hood down, but her silver hair flowing down her back inside the parka. Her blue eyes keeping a look out, and the radar on her phone keeping a nice 3rd eye one reiatsu...
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Job/Interests : none
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:17 am

Having just finished his first mission, ace decided to stop by a cafe, for a hot drink with all this cold weather.After having tucked his guned in his pants behind his back he walked into the cafe to order a drink. He slowly made his way over, then ordered the usual, a blend, with whip cream and plenty of sugar. Grabbing the glass, he slowly sipped ,fter having done so he smiled and looked over, to see a girl with blue eyes, also having a drink. Hello there, nice cold weather huh? He said it in a welcoming voice, then reached into his pocket pulling out some cigarettes. Putting one in his mouth he held a unlit match to his face, lighting the cigarette. He did so to make things seem less suspicious with his powers. He slowly took one puff the turned around sitting on a bar stool. Breathing out the smoke he looked back over. Ahh these will kill me one day, but with the things i have to worry about these are the least of my worries, that company is a demanding one He leaned back against the bar table, when a waitress grabbed the smoke from his mouth putting it out. If i have told you once i have told you 100 times, no smoking in here Letting the smile stay on his face he nodded his head sitting back up. what a drag
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:42 am

Junko looked at the overly friendly man, she saw him out of the corner of her eye light a cigarette without lighting a match, strange... She felt a minor flash of reiatsu and she unconciously leaked some of her own, in response even to his use. Junko felt her phone vibrate, but she had no real need to check it, she already knew where it was, it was sitting right next to her.

Junko just watched him take out a cigarette and start smoking, a strange move saying as he sat in a spot with a non smoking card in front of it. She smelled something, something that something in her waistband smelled like when it was fired. Gunpowder, if she could smell it then it was recent.

Junko sipped her steamer and just said, "It seems like you pack quite a punch for this company of yours, which one is it?" Junko just looked at her steamer, and hoped he got the hint, that she knew what he was and what he has done very recently...
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:58 am

Truth be told, a moment ago Ace had felt a signal pulse through his radars within his clothing. Though this did not matter, him being so close felt it himself, but chose to ignore it, thinking it was just random. But the the girl said something, as if she were hinting towards him, at that moment he knew what was going on. He made a slight gesture and smiled. Ahh you mean frostbite? or atleast thats what i like to call this one, comes in handy when you need it ya know He pointed down at the cup, but said it so he implied quite the oposite. Seeing as he was sitting close to the person, he would play with her a bit. I dont know about you, but i tend to like my coffee cold, even on a day like this He placed his hand on the cup, witch was boiling hot and steaming. Then in the time span of about 2 or 3 seconds he pushed the cup towards the girl. I havent drank out of it, give it a try, its the special one i order all the time. Looking into the cup, it was a hard as rock chunk of ice, while the time ace had a huge smile on his face looking over. My names fire fist ace, funny nickname huh? how about you He placed money on the counter, the picked up the cup in front of the girl who hadnt seemed to want his drink. Alrighty then i guess its not your type As he placed his hands on the cup, it almsot instantly melted into a steam again, then he threw it in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:09 am

Junko just looked at his demonstration with mild interest, it appeared he had some control over heat, and his banter was protesting his intentions, however the one good thing is, "I guess its not your type", Junko grinned and chuckled under her breath and then just said, "Junko". Junko unravelled afew bills from her pocket, telling the waitress to keep the change as she left with her steamer, but it was cold now, so she disposed of it in the wastebasket.

Junko opened the door, her olive drab parka was doing its job well though, and other than this annoying human with a gun, she was happy she was outside now, She made a right turn into an alley after motioning for him to follow, a suspicious smile on her face...
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:20 am

After the girl made a slight joke, ace couldnt help but grin. Then turning around he saw her walking away motioning to follow. Just as she did, he followed quickly behind still smiling. Her name was junko, a weird name, but ace was also a weir name for a person as well. He was slowly tagging along behind to make sure nothing too odd happened as she went into an alley. There was a supsicious smile on her face, only making Ace that much more curious. He wasnt sure exactly what she was, but she wasnt any normal human if one at all. She had a weird feeling to her, almost like it were not even from this world, that is what strived him to keep following and find out what she were. It was almsot as if his curiousity were too much for his own good. But for all the reason of this, he still kept a huge grin on his face with hands in pockets behind her.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:31 am

Junko turned to face him, her head only turning, but in reality in the time that she had disappeared from his view had drawn her pistol, but neither bothered to prime it, or to turn the safety off. This was intentional, and she just smiled away, leaning against a near wall, concealing the gun in a her deep coat pocket. "I figured you could smoke out here, so seriously who are you working for that would require you to shoot someone before going to get coffee." Junko asked this question with a smile on her face, her eyes bright and innocent, not conveying the seriousness of her mood.
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:41 am

It seemed as though the woman had gotten the wrong idea, thinking he had shot an inocent person. Still keeping his welcoming look pulling out another cigarette, this time he didn't bother to pull a match but snapped his fingers making a flame to light it. After a puff of smoke left his mouth he sighed and spoke. It seems as though youv'e go the right intentions with the wrong idea, indeed i shot but i would personally classify it under the *something* rather than someone catagory He left that part of the conversation as it was, knowing she knew exactly as to what he shot at. Then after another moment of silence a puff of smoke left his mouth again. Im not sure why the scc7 had me do such a rediculous mission in the first place, they should have known that would be easy, shooting fire or ice from a gun, its what i do[color=orange] droping the bud on the ground he stoped on the remains, then turned to the woman. And you, your not an ordinary human at all, if that's what you are, thats what the scc7 looks for to slay hollows these days, though i just joined myself Now with back propped against the brick wall he stared awaiting a reply to his question, or better said statement to be awnsered.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:01 am

Junko's brow furrowed at her him mentioning the SCC7, she had never heard of it, but it seemed that he killed hollows for a living. Junko looked at him quickly, and decided she would keep her gun holstered, she adopted a serious expression her usual demeanor. At least she could rule him out of the 'Murderer' Category.

Junko's right hand went to her pocket and she unsafetyed the weapon. Junko stared at him and said, "What is the SCC7?" Junko stared her now cold expression her blue eyes piercing through the man.
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:09 am

IN the quik moment of silence, his phoned buzzed, and reading the text message he was a bit suprised. It was a confirm of this woman being a shinigami, as he had assumed. Looking up he say the woman giving him a glare,as if she were suddenly angered. Looking down he saw her hands in her pocket, an a point sticking at the end of it, no doubt a gun layed hidden in it.Now now, why so serious? He stuck his hand behind his back securing his weapon as well, if such a thing may come. no need for the gun and as far as that goes, it is made simply for a group exterminating hollows when you shinigami don't show up, i know things happen, and thats why we take it upon ourselfs to deal with this town as well The tight grip on his gun slowly faded, as he motioned he wasn't looking for a fight if she weren't. He had now idea what her intention's were, but it didn't seem to him as if he were a part of them.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 am

Junko didn't like the man reach behind him, and she lowered her center of gravity, bending her knees and preparing to move, she stopped leaning off the wall, when he sort of skirted around her question, not exsactly, but she wanted to make sure.

Junko pulled her gun, and pulled the hammer back. She took a half step back away from the man, "Are you sure thats your final answer?" Junko didn't want to fight, but she did want to keep herself safe, and other shinigami, if another competitor was out there they might end up fighting each other...
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 am

Ace let out a grin as the woman pulled a gun and readied it at him. This time he pulled out his gun as well aiming it in the air. Is there something wrong with a human killing hollows in his own town? His sly grin widened as he was about to get ready, then again the scc7 phoned in. We have a hollow sighting, get on the move fire fist it is closest to you Then as the person paging in said so he he pressed the button to speak himself with the hand he held the gun. The coordinates were instantly sent to him as he was waiting. Looking up at junko he let out one last smile and said before he left. Untill next time we meet.... duty calls Jumping backwards he ran off, at this point he felt the reasti signal of the hollow, not longer needing coordinates. He figured by now the shinigami had also felt the signal, and would leave him alone for the time being. Not being far in the distance the hollow was just down the block, taking aim he shot a fire bullet at the beast bursting its mask into flames. It was a lesser hollow, not difficult much at all, then he turned back to see if junko still remained in the alley.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 pm

When the human pulled his pistol, Junko squeezed the trigger, the hammer dropped, but a flat click ended her offense.

Junko felt the hollow arrive, weak, it hardly tingled her senses. Her own phone vibrated in her pocket, and junko's left hand went to her coat pocket reaching for the soul candy dispenser... When the human, Ace, started running away, she yelled, "Stop!" When he fired his pistol at the hollow it disappeared. And junko was still fiddling with the gun, she figured out that she had not chambered a round, She did so, and now aimed the 9mm pistol at Ace, "Your methods are effective, but at the same time, not" Junko had her finger on the trigger, and backed out of the alley, she didn't want to get into a gunfight. When she saw him look at her, she just kept backing away, she flicked the safety on her weapon and tucked it into her waistband. She walked forward, she wanted more information, and a way to contact this man.

Junko reached into her back pocket, a wallet. She pulled out a business card, it had her name and a fake company, but her real phone number. "I expect something in return." Junko said as she extended the card to the man, hoping that he would take it.
Back to top Go down
Aminda

Aminda

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Now walking back from shooting the beast the woman seemed to extend out a had, saying something of wanting in return. Ace took the card seeing a number, expecting she wanted a way to contact. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out what looked to he an ear piece, the threw it to her. Before you get any funny ideas of ease dropping, its set only to my frequeny, meaning you can talk to me whenever, how far away from i haven o idea Putting his gun back behind him in his waistband he turned back towards junko. Pulling out a cigarette he lit another smoke, then tossed a card in her direction. It read this: Agent , Codename: Fire fist ace, Age:20, Rank: Recruit , Frequency number(to contact) 17585, Ability/Job: Ice and fire manipulation, and unkown others, Slay Hollows Slowly ace turned his back, then began to again walk in the snow. He tilted his head back as he walked to speak to the woman. I have a job to attend to, see ya later He expected that this woman would need no more information than on the card, and if she did, she would have to find out for herself, or ask at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Junko took the card, this man was simply a pawn, he would not have the information she would need. She nodded, and looked to him, "Thanks, as do I" Junko lifted the soul candy out of her left pocket and swallowed it her shinigami form coming out, her armor showed her curves, she felt the cool air go up her short plate skirt, and her zanpaktou dangled at her side, She told her Gigai, "Go home" and it nodded and left. Junko turned to Ace, "Seeya..." And Junko shunpo'ed away, off to search and destroy hollows...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)   A Chilling Encounter(Aminda) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chilling Encounter(Aminda)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: