The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scc7 adventuresb (

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aminda

Aminda

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Job/Interests : none
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

scc7 adventuresb ( Empty
PostSubject: scc7 adventuresb (   scc7 adventuresb ( I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Happily waking up early the next morning, Ace put on his new gear and guns, he still had to go back, but for he most part he was in the scc7. Suprisingly a voice came in through the small radio in his hat. Hello fire fist ace come in After making a slight jump, ace clamed down noticing it was the radio coming in. Then after a moment he had realised what they called him, and help his hand to his ear pressing the reciever. Whats with the nickname? After a slight moment of silence another signal came back in, being twister this time. I came up with it, its based off your abilities, and ice fist ace just wasn't cool enough, also im sending coordinates your way, its too where you will be staying from now on. Recieving them, ace looked at his phone then headed off in the direction. It had been cold outside, but not snowing as it was yesterday, after a pleasant walk he arrived at a large hotel. It was a hotel, that had been reserved completely for scc7 or undercover individuals for most part. Twister had been looking through a window when he saw him walk in and spoke through the transmitter. Take the elevator to the ground floor, then walk down the steps meet me there, this isn't your room though Ace had done exactly as he said, then slowly approached a door creaking it open. Within the room were several computers and people in either suits or black clothing. All of the men and women turned to look at them, silently talking of the new fighter recruit. Then a man , and with that man twister walked to Ace and shook his hand. It is to my understanding, you are a good fighter, and can control that of ice and fire correct? and that you chose two guns as your weapons Ace slowly nodded his head in agreement to the man, then pulled the two gun's from his waist. Alright, i have a theory, this is that you can use this ability to shoot fire or ice, being very effective in slaying hollows, i want you to test this, if you confirm this i will gladly accept you, if not i still will but more disapointed. Simply taking his guns back in hand he accepted he challenge and walked back out the door he came from.

Now Ace wondered the whereabouts of the town, in search of a hollow t test this on. Every few min. someone would transfer in checking up on his progress but so far it was always the same awnser. Right when it seemed it would take the entire day to find one he heard faint screams. Now rushing he reported in saying he was tracking down a hollow, them finding it on the radars as well. He was ranting down the side walk when he looked into the sky and saw what looked to be a hollow holding a soul. Wasting no time Ace pulled his guns out, taking aim at the target. He was careful to make sure it wouldn't hit the girl, and would shoot an ice arrow to prevent burning her. He concentrated his powers then shot the bullet, it looked like a normal one, but on contact with the hollows mask it bursts out several ice shards. These shards killed the lesser hollow, the running as fast as possible he caught the girl before she fell to the ground beneath her. Setting down the girl, he transmitted in to the scc7, reporting the news, at witch the man was pleased with. Being told to return Ace did just that, making his way back on a silent peaceful street.
Back to top Go down

scc7 adventuresb (
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: