The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harnessing The Spirits Of Fire (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren Kannagi

Ren Kannagi

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2011-01-25

Harnessing The Spirits Of Fire (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Harnessing The Spirits Of Fire (Solo)   Harnessing The Spirits Of Fire (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:54 am

Ren had been spending most of his time studying when he was not out exploring the world outside of the compound. However, no amount of studying could compare to experiencing the subject firsthand. He had stepped out into the training yard to find his cousin Ayano already practicing on some target dummies with Enraiha, the family's sacred sword. Though her power is Kōen, the crimson flame, she lacked the ability to consciously control it.

"Good morning Ayano!" He called out to her. She had not been expecting anyone to appear out of seemingly nowhere during her training so she was a bit startled to say the least. To say more, she took it as a surprise attack, lashing out with the fiery blade and sending a wave of flame at him.

Ren ducked, not wanting to get the wind knocked out of him by the intense blaze. She looked down at him with surprise and an apologetic look. "Sorry Ren! I didn't hear you coming and I just reacted."

He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair, "It's alright, it wasn't nearly as fast as Kazuma's attacks so I was able to dodge it pretty easily."

"What?! Are you calling me slow?!" "No, I-" "Come one pipsqueak, we'll see who's the slow one after I melt the ground beneath your feet!"

[wip]
Back to top Go down

Harnessing The Spirits Of Fire (Solo)
Page 1 of 1