The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyday Massacare(Archie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hageshii

hageshii

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Student
Quote : if violence isnt solving your problems, your not using enough
Registration Date : 2010-04-30

Everyday Massacare(Archie) Empty
PostSubject: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Hageshii lumbered through the country side, his giant legs crashing on the soil... his giant feet leaving trails of his passage, Hunger his only drive, he saw a glitter of lights, and the smell of food. His mind did not recognize this, but he was nearing a town of about 500 people, but he didn't like to think, as he couldn't. He charged up a blast, a red glow coming from his mouth, he steadied his plated body, the white plates on his person were a suitable skin and were tough. He lowered his mouth, and turned his head left, and released the blast, sweeping his head right, effectively destroying quite abit in his immediate area, no building stood upright, the crimson lighting brought destruction on this town, and a good 100 souls to reap. Hageshii started to push his way though rubbish and debries, consuming souls as he went.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Tartarax was wandering the sands searching for someone to fight, before he could know what was going on he felt a surge of reiatsu from the human world, he wanted to know what was going on so he searched for a portal and went through it, Tartarax found himself in a small town that was destroyed by a huge blast, laying everywhere was rubble and bodies everywhere he thought to himself"what could have done this much damage, all i know of is a menos grande with this much reiatsu". Tartarax was walking the town to find himself face to face with a giant hollow, tartarax yelled at the hollow"so are you the one who did this, if so i aplaud you".tartarax waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Through hageshii's blind hunger and devouring he saw a powerful target, something worth eating... Hageshii opened his mouth, blood dripped from inside the maw, his red eyes narrowed to slits upon the thing, his bestial mind not recalling what it was. A red glow came from his mouth, and static electricity rose, And his blast fired, the lighting screeching torward his dessert.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Tartarax reacted quikly to the blind rage of the hollow, he withdrew in his shell which was the most durable thing in the world, after the blast passed he came out of his shell, "what the fuck is wrong with you, are you dumb or something".
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Hageshii finished the blast, smoke coming from his maw... and saw the thing still alive, curious, it was sending audiatory signals, but they came in as well as static, a blur. Hageshii prepared to blast again. The red glow coming from his mouth, he braced himself for the recoil, and let loose, the dark red glow exploding in lighting at the thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Tartarax understood this thing had no intelligence at all, he decided to run to the side of the creature before it could let off another shot, he bent his back towards the mindless creature and released a hail of spike like missiles at the creature. laughing maniacally tartarax said"if words cant get throught to you actions might" as he continued the barage of spikes.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Hageshii saw the as he fired, the ones heading for him were slowly cut off as he fired and the spikes were destroyed in the blast of lighting. But some got through, and they richochet'ed off of his bone fragments, some getting stuck and splintering, some hitting him, however it made no difference. It appeared after teh second shot that it posed no threat, and that he could not kill it... So the mind chose the path of least resistance, and went back to trawling through the concreate wreakage for souls to devour.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Tartarax saw the creature ignoring him to feast on more souls, he wasnt going to let this creature make him look like a fool so he noticed a broken down building next to the creature so he jumped on the building and jumped up onto its back and yelled"dont you dare ignore me" and fired more spikes at its head.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Hageshii didn't like when things were on its back, and this thing was heavy, he finished munching though. Hageshii didn't like the pricks of pain around its head either, his bestial mind thought of a way to kill the thing on its back, and it came to a conclusion that standing to full height would be the best idea, so like a giant horse he reared, standing on his hind legs, standing a good two stories high, and ran a couple steps, before returning to all fours, and searching through the wreakage...
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Tartarax felt the creature rear up so he grabbed one of the plates as the creature stood up, he mummered to himself"damn this thing is large". when it finnally went back on fours he noticed something about the creatures plate armor, it had gaps in it between each plate, so he grabbed one plate and moved it, he reached behind on his shell and took one of the spikes and stabbed it in the weakspot.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 am

Hageshii felt the stabbing pain in his behind, literally, and he panicked, an the equivalent to a very large dog panicking is not a site that one wants to be around on. Hageshii first started to buck like a bronco, even rolling over once to make sure he got that thing off was off, and then he started running, and running fast... He spintet into the countryside, fleeing so nothing could catch him...
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:26 am

"what just happened?" tartarax explained noticing he was on his back."where did that thing go". Tartarax stood up and walked away to the portal he entered"well whatever, im going to get out of this place before some shinigami show up" tartarax walked through the portal leaving the destroyed city behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyday Massacare(Archie)   Everyday Massacare(Archie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyday Massacare(Archie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: