The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for an opponet (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

Waiting for an opponet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 am

Tartarax sits in a cave patiently waiting for an opponet to pass his way. He says to himself "why isnt anyone coming, im so hungry for hollow flesh." He sits in the cave waiting..............
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:03 am

It was good to be back. The endless desert of Hueco Mundo stretched before him. Stratus was lucky to be back. The rift he had taken was closing so quickly he thought it had might cut him in half. There wasn't any shinigami here so he only had to watch out for other hollows. He would rather watch out for his fellow hollows than a those sword wielding psychopaths. It had been awhile since he had been back. He wondered what Moldale was up to. The short hollow would probably like to see how much he'd improved since the last time.
"The problem is finding the entrance to those tunnels again." he sighed. The desert looked the same in every direction he looked. There wasn't any chance to find it by sight. He focused his mind and felt with his senses. There were plenty of hollow around, but none that felt like Moldale and the twin headed serpent. Another sigh came from Stratus. There was nothing to do, but to look aimlessly for them. But then he felt the familiar feeling of hunger hit him. "Perhaps a snack first." Indeed there were plenty of hollow around him, plenty or prey. Most were in the sky, but there was on on the ground very close to his location. He headed in the direction, keeping a firm lock on the signal in his mind. He came upon a rocky cave. It had to be the creature's lair. He could rush in there and rip the unfortunate thing apart, but where was the fun in that?
"Congratulations meat, you've been selected to become an addition to my stomach. Come out to be tenderized!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:12 am

Tartarax stood hearing the shout from outside his cave"finnally, someone has come to face me". he walked out of the cave to see his opponet which was a hollow but had an odd looking mask and had a humanoid body. Tartarax thought to himself,"that mask would be a nice addition to my trophys in my cave". but before tartarax fought this odd hollow he shouted in reply to the hollow" You think you can tenderize me, im a turtle my shell is harder than any other substance in hueco mundo". after saying that tartarax shot a barage of spike like missiles from his shell at the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:52 am

OOC: I do believe your first ability is the shell itself. Upon looking at it I think the shell should be a feature, and the spikes be the actual ability. I'll get a mod to edit later.

Stratus jumped backwards to avoid being impaled by the first spike. He hopped sideways to avoid the next few shots that followed that one. A cloud of dirt rose as he jumped about. It was so much more fun when they fought back. He hadn't expected a hollow with some intelligence. The mindless monsters were less difficult to deal with. He realized the problem with fighting in Hueco Mundo that there were no buildings for him to swing from. He lost some mobility in fighting in the desert. But he had plenty of tricks up his sleeve. A thick strand of slime oozed from his left hand, with a flick of his wrist he swung the green tendril at the other hollow's head. With another flick the green whip cracked the air and retreated. From his right he fired wide sheet of slime. Moldale had a shell on his back as well. He silently wondered if tactics to defeat this hollow would work against his pint sized companion.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Number of Posts : 69
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."
Registration Date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:17 am

Having just barely escaped from the extremely dangerous situation happening in the Menos Forest, Satoshi thought it rather calming now that he was in the blank desert, where scarcely anything moved, and he could take the time to catch his breath, and perhaps even relax. No such luck of course. He had inadvertently chosen to emerge from the sands close to a disturbance between two Hollow reiatsus, which were clearly in combat with each other.

Satoshi crept closer, careful to keep his own reiatsu suppressed to avoid detection. One of the reiatsus felt familiar; yes, it was the reiatsu of that slime using Hollow he had fought. Well, Satoshi owned him a good singing at very least - their previous bout had not ended on the terms Satoshi would have liked. So, as he crept over the dunes he saw that Hollow, along with a turtle like one that was countering the slime with spikes or something from its shell.

And then, Satoshi remembered that that slime was extremely flammable. Perhaps he should use that to his advantage. With a flick of a tentacle, he fired a black fireball at the sheet of slime that the Hollow had launched, and watched in amusement as the whole thing burst into flame. Being the hedonistic personality that he was, Satoshi thought that the reactions of the two Hollows would be extremely fun to observe.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Taratarax reacted to the slime being set on fire by retreating to his shell, before the fire burnt him."who the hell was that "taratarx yelled from the safety of his shell. he was to impatient to hear a response he fired the spike missiles wildly around the desert hoping to hit the hollow that shot the fireball
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:28 pm

The gray hollow dodged the randomly fired spikes. He was lucky that the creature wasn't aiming otherwise more of the spikes would have went his way. Still he kept on his toes. What bothered him more was the fire. Someone had ignited his slime before it hit turtle beast. He extended his sense again, there was a new signal nearby. By focusing on the one monster he had missed another one approach. But there was something different about this one. He had met this signal before. Which was strange there were few hollow he had met and let live. A fire wielding hollow would have been one of them. Even as he racked his brain, he came up blank. It was obvious the fire shooting hollow wasn't helping the turtle, but that didn't mean it wasn't targeting him as well. Things were getting complicated. Stratus didn't want to turn his back on one to face the other. There had to be a way to draw him out. He threw himself into the air above the turtle, it's spikes hissed as they flew past. In the air he covered himself with slime and transformed it into a crystal cocoon. The sudden weight change sent him plummeting to the ground straight down upon the creature's shell. Spikes glanced off this green shell as he fell breaking small pieces from the edges. Seconds later he came crashing down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Taratarx saw the slime wielding hollow jump into the air, he thought to himself what could he be planning to do , so he stopped firing for a second to see what was going on up there all taratarax saw was a huge crystal like substance falling down to crush him, Tartarax first instict was to run but he instead went into his shell and started to dig in the sand to hide from the impact of the crystal like object.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:29 pm

The creature moved before his crystal battering ram could strike it's target. Instead he impacted into the sand and sent a huge dust cloud into the air. A smoke screen; perfect. It was a near miss, so the creature wasn't far from him. Moving quickly within the cover of the dust Stratus reduced his signal hiding himself. He could feel the other hollow's presence. He found him half buried in the sands, some of which had be knocked away by Stratus' impact earlier. Reaching down he grabbed the edge of the shell and pulled the other monster out of the ground. For a second he held the large creature over his head, and then with huge yell tossed him straight into the air with all his strength.
"Let's see you dodge this!" he gasped. That toss had taken alot out of him, but he didn't have to move too much now. Again he formed a cocoon of crystal about his body, but this time it was the other hollow falling down upon him. Stratus stood encased in the green spike ready to impale the other hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Tartarax took the toss by surprise, but before he was impaleled the the crystal he went into his shell again and started to spin rapidly to dodge his imminent impalement. once he landed safetly from the crystal he moved as fast as he could and grabbed the crystal and started to spin again,tartarax laughed maniacally and said" lets go for a spin" he spun and spun then he released the crystal letting it fly as far as it could go
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:01 pm

OOC: Well played sir. Satoshi he's all yours.

High and far the crystal flew through the air. End over end he tumbled through the sky. Stratus didn't dare release the shell until he impacted with the ground much further away. There were cracks on the crystal even before he dispelled it. He found himself dizzy from the spinning he sat down and the felling passed. As he tried to sense the other hollow's pressure, he felt nothing.
"Must be out of range." he muttered. There was no telling how far he had traveled. "Damn it!" It would seem he would have to find something else to eat. With a sigh he started to walk again, looking for his next meal.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Tartarax watched the crystal fly"homerun" he said with a chuckle"now where is that fireball throwing son of a bitch" tartarax said to himself.
He got tired of waiting for his next opponet, so he left in search for that slime wielding hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for an opponet (open)   Waiting for an opponet (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for an opponet (open)
Page 1 of 1