The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A bloody rampage (Haroku)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

A bloody rampage (Haroku) Empty
PostSubject: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:26 pm

The report had come in late that night of the appearance of a hollow. There weren't enough people for response so Arawn and two others were brought into the rotation. Although he could be removed from the listing he chose to stay available for active duty. He refused to stay in the lab for the rest of his career. His career? Was this actually something he wanted to be doing 10 years from now? He shook the though away as he exited the gate with two other shinigami. The target was to be a large beast. The men joining him were lower ranked, but they were more active than he was. He rather they lead this expedition. When he mentioned he was from 12th squad both had snickered. They didn't expect much of him, and honestly he didn't want to do much. As it was he'd be injure many times by the few hollow he had confronted. The days spent in the hospital was bothersome. If these two men felt they could handle this alone, he wasn't about to interfere. But it begged to question why three men were needed for this task, it might be wise to used all three men. The day was ending as they exited the portal, the sun setting in the distance. The town was bathed in orange light. Arawn looked to his radar phone, there was a signal to the north. The three men started to race across the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Haroku5

Haroku5

Male
Number of Posts : 13
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:49 pm

As the three men neared Chaos unleashes a vicious battlecry calling out to any nearby hollows so he can begin his hunt, for Chaos has sensed the nearing men.

I smell dinner, bahaha

Chaos then began to travel in the opposite direction of the 3 men, jumping up and grasping onto a building lunging, from building to building using his strength to travel faster. Chaos then senses a fellow hollow nearing him coming straight from right in front of him. As the hollow begins to close in on him, he notices he is traveling with 2 other hollows.

Hello my brother, how may we serve you?

Well you can start by NOT calling me brother, you lack the potential of being my true brother. Now if you are in the mood for dinner, then embrace yourself because their is 3 life forms coming this way and they are'nt human

Yesss Masterrrr...

Chaos then lunges up in the air, using his super strength to land on top of a 15 story building, he then crouches down next to the building next to him as it is higher then the one he is currently standing on.

The other 3 strange hollows begin reaking havoc in the city of genericville, causing a scene as the 3 draw near.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm

The hollow was moving and now it was joined by two others. Three hollows versus three shinigami wasn't exactly a fair fight. Shinigami hardly have an advantage when facing hollow. They use tactics to overcome the monstrous strength their targets possess. But what's worse is that the hollow's aren't all stupid, they can know the shinigami's weapons well. Fighting against three creatures at once it they would need more than tactics to overcome the enemy. They didn't know what any of the hollows were capable of, it was best to not let them get close and find out. The first shinigami raised his hands "Hado #3: Crimson Strike!" from the man's hand a blast of red energy shot out at one of the hollow they could see. The second man dove down into the street after opening attack weapon drawn. Arawn followed behind the man drawing his sword. Well it wasn't his sword, it was a replacement blade after breaking his last blade. He stood close to the other man while the third member perched on the roof to give them a bird's eye view of the area.
Back to top Go down
Haroku5

Haroku5

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Chaos watched the shinigami roll in and did'nt bother to jump down and help his fellow hollows, not just yet that is. Chaos began climbing up the tall building next to him. When he got to the top, he was overlooking the other Shinigami on the roof top. Chaos then leaped from atop the roof, and landed right in the shinigamis vicinity, smashing a crater hole in the building knocking the shinigami to his hands and knees. Chaos had landed with such brute force, he had destroyed the roof, and the floor of the top story. standing on the new highest level of the building, he swung his arm in a pile driver kind of way, thrusting his arm down, with his arm blade, sharpley sticking out passed his elbow by atleast 6 inches. He landed so hard on the shinigamis chest his eyes looked like they were popping out of his head. Chaos then began devouring the shinigamis soul.

BURP bahahaha. that was a mighty fine soul, BUT NOT FINE ENOUGH

Chaos then Lunged off the building in ferocity, landing a few feet behind the other unknown shinigami. Chaos hungrily looks down at the shinigami with drool madly dripping from his blood cacked face. He was hungry now, as he had only had an appetizer. The shinigami slowly turned and looked up at him quivering in fear. Chaos then cocked his arm back preparing to mutilate his prey.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:04 pm

The two men were too busy to notice the fall of their companion. The first hollow had been hit by the kido fired, but it was only a glancing blow. It had stunned the creature only long enough for the other man to engage it. The monster swung it's claws to only be blocked by Arawn's blade. The creature hadn't noticed him approach. Too late to notice the other shinigami come from behind and slash through it's mask. As the hollow dissolved the next struck. It had waited to hit them once the opportunity arose, and had nearly missed it. Arawn was knocked to his back when the new beast pounce upon them. The other man danced out of the way as it took a swipe at him. Just as he moved clear Chaos had arrived. The man spun in place and pointed at the large hollow. "Bakudo #10: Hōrin!" A yellow and orange rope danced from his hand and wrapped itself around the creature.

Arawn got up from the ground, the other hollow had now tried to strike at the shinigami. It was too far from reaching the creature's mask so he slashed at it's leg. The monster let out a howl of pain and turned around. A stupid move, now the white bone mask came into range. Arawn swung his blade, but cut was too shallow. The gash in it's face sent him reeling. It howled again and swung it's claws again. The hand caught him and sent him flying backwards. The good news that it had forgotten about attacking the other shinigami, the bad news is that Arawn was it's new target.
Back to top Go down
Haroku5

Haroku5

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 am

Chaos then struggled free from the bind and unleashed a terrifying battlecry, sending out a a giant gust of air traveling at rapid speeds towards Arawn and his comrade, and crying out for any nearby hollows. ( This could also signal any nearby shinigami, quincy, etc. to the location) The gust of wind knocked Arawns comrade into a brickwall. Chaos then leaped and lands infront of the fallen Comrade and begins to chuckle in a very sinister way

HEHEHEHE stupid shinigami, you thought you could defeat ME A HOLLOW BAHAHAHA, what a fool you are, for even attempting to stand up to the likes of me, i will crush you and any one of your little friends.

Chaos then reaches down and grabs the shinigami by his leg, digging his claws into the shinigami, and throws him helicopter style, towards his comrade Arawn anger
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 am

Arawn didn't try to dodge the human shuriken. There was no way of telling if the man was dead or not. If he impacted with another wall it could actually kill him. Bracing his body as best he could he caught the body and slid backwards. The other hollow had launched his own attack at that time, but Arawn was lucky. Catching the other man had pushed him out of the claw's strike. He tried to put the other man down gently. Again the other hollow advanced, but this time Arawn rolled sideways. The monstrous hand made a hole in the ground, he brought his sword down severing the limb. The creature howled in pain before it could recover it's senses he finished what he started. Another slash ripped the rest of the mask to shreds. The monster's body dissolved. Now there was only one creature left.

Arawn turned his attention to the last hollow. Of the three it was the only one that spoke, it seemed to be the strongest of the three as well.
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way, hollow." He tried to sound tough, he let his spiritual pressure build up around him. "Hado #13: Killer Bee!" The shinigami raised his hand and pointed it at the hollow. From his fingertips a shower of yellow lightning bursts sprayed outward.
Back to top Go down
Haroku5

Haroku5

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 am

Chaos makes an attempt to dive out of the way, but gets shocked by a small amount of lightning. He thinks to him self, how am i going to destroy this shinigami, chaos quickly begins plotting with himself, he looked around at his surroundings. He had then came to the conclusion that he must get to the higher ground in order to end this charade. Chaos then rolls and jumps to his feet and goes to dash at arawn, dazed from the lightning, he tumbles and falls on his head, rolls a few yards, and then spins his body in a rolley polley motion, slamming his tail down towards arawn at high speed. chaos tail strike missing, but giving him enough time to leap up and grasp onto the wall, he then dives out into the air, and begins spinning in a tornado rotation diving straight down towards arawn, with his razor sharp tail aiming straight towards arawns heart.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:43 am

Arawn was shocked at the monster's mobility. It moved swiftly despite his size. One second it was rolling on the ground and the next it was airborne. He had underestimated the hulking beast. And now it's tail came barreling down at him.
"Bakudo #8: Geki!" he quickly called out and a disk of light appeared on his left hand. The tail impacted with his shield. Rather than repel the attack backwards it was Arawn that was pushed backward and to the ground by the creature's strike. The hollow landed and Arawn got to his feet quickly. He rushed forward and slashed at the monster's legs. If he could hobble it, he might be able to gain an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Haroku5

Haroku5

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:50 am

Chaos began to grow angry over the shinigamis courageousness, and grew impatient by the second, he was too the point where he wanted this fight to be over, he was taking to much risk staying in the human world this long. Chaos then attempted to side step the fierce-some warrior, but caught a stike to the leg, almost dropping him down to on one knee, but chaos sucked it up, and out of spite let out a small snicker, in an attempt to taunt his opponent. chaos then spun around and pushed off the nearby wall throwing himself into the air. Flying through the air chaos was going to perform a superman punch to the back of the shinigamis head.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:01 pm

This time he was ready for the second aerial assault. When the creature took to the air, he followed. A jump off the wall and he rose into the air beside the hollow. In the next instant he kicked off the hollow trying to push him into very wall he used to leap. But the difference in size and weight was too great. Instead Arawn's kick only sent him up higher than the hollow. He pulled his sheath from his back with his left hand. With all his strength he swung his sword and sheath down upon the hollow's back.
Back to top Go down
Haroku5

Haroku5

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:06 am

Chaos tried to absorb the blow the best he could, and make it seem like he was not phased by the strike, taunting the shinigami in a sense. Chaos felt the blow, but carried on pushing him, unleashing his inner strength, and using mental will power to build up his confidence to an unbreakable state. Doing this might have been a mistake, because of the fact that he was so confident, it triggered him to relentlessly carry on the battle. When Chaos hit the ground, he darted towards the shinigami with his elbow blade fully extended, pointing straight out towards Arawn. Chaos then dives into the shinigami attempting to stab and yet tackle him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:44 am

The large hollow easily overpowers the shinigami once they reach the ground. The blade pierces through Arawn shoulder and out the other side. The only thing that saves him from being pinned to the ground is the proximity to the wall. The other end of the hollow's blade nails him to the wall, Arawn hears several bones creak from hitting the hard stone. The wall cracks from the strength of the attack. The monster's forward rush is more than enough to knock down the weakened wall. The shinigami is sent through the wall into the small room behind it. The shinigami misfortune continues, the blade is pulled free from his shoulder as he's tossed. The hole in his shoulder releases a torrent of blood. Somehow the gets to his feet, his left arm limp. Gasping for breath he steadies himself. "Well this isn't good." He mummers, as a chill runs through his body. It takes much effort to focus on the target before him. "Hado # 17: Smite!" His reiryoku wavers, but spell releases. A large purple pillar appears and slams hollow back out the hole and into the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Haroku5

Haroku5

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Chaos gets up from the deadly attack coming from the shinigami, and unleashes a battlecry calling out for help, attempting to taunt the shinigami. Chaos then charges back into the building and slightly jumps off the ground, pulls both of his fists together locking his fingers coming down attempting to slam right on top of the shinigami, the shinigami moves and chaos hooks his coat with his tail, slightly stabbing into the shinigami skin, and pulling him closer with his tail. Chaos then grabs the shinigami with his claws, and throws him. Chaos is hoping that the shinigami will soon die or retreat, fore he will not be able to pull through this fight much longer
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Tartarax was wandering in a random town that he really didnt care about, the cars zooming by and people walking didnt interest him at all, he just wanted to find a shinigami and kill it. He was wandering for some time now until he heard a roar from another hollow that seemed like it was in a battle with a shinigami, Tartarax traced in on its reiatsu to find it wanting a helping hand, the shinigami seemed tired and battered by the battle, so tartarax yelled at the other hollow"you called, i came as soon as i heard your howl" tartarax sat on the ground waiting a response from the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:33 am

There was no way he could keep trading hits with the large hollow. The damage he had taken in addition to the use of kido was wearing him out. Killing the hollow might out of the question, perhaps he could confine the beast until backup arrived. Unfortunately for him back arrived, but not for him. Another hollow had appeared making the situation more dire. If the two hollow worked together the chance of his survival would be zero. His skill with kido was his only trump at this point, a direct attack with his weapon would be laughable. The spells he knew wouldn’t be able to completely subdue them completely. Bakudo 9? No Geki would probably only hold him for only a minute at best. Bakudo 4? Hainawa might not be enough either. The problem was it’s monstrous strength. Trying to confine him would only serve as a slight delay. Outwardly he stared at his foes. Inwardly he panicked. There had to be a way. It slowly came to him; the words he needed. Trying a new spell in the midst of combat was crazy, but if he was effective he might get enough time to get away and get his own reinforcements. He tried to calm himself and felt his reiryoku pulsate around him. Not enough power to try it again, he had to make it count. Failure meant death, but even if successful there was guarantee he would live.
“Damned if I do, damned if I don’t.” If things weren’t so serious he would have laughed. Arawn shook himself, focus remember the words.

“From the black forest, my mortal hand seizes the immortal flame. Burnt within the fire of thine eyes. Water the heavens, stars throw your down spears! Smile upon thy work, thy fearful symmetry.” As he spoke yellow light erupted from his hand, the energy sizzled. In the air before him he traced an inverted triangle as big as his body. Once complete the triangle hung in the air. “Bakudo #30: Shitotsu Sansen!” The corners of the giant triangle flared brightly and each grew a large spike. The next instant the spikes flew at the large hollow. Arawn didn’t take the time to see if they hit as intended, he took to the air in a huge jump. With any luck it would pin him to the other wall. As he rose into the air Arawn cast his next spell “Hado #17: Smite.” The familiar purple pillar formed, he sent it at the wall that had a hole in it. The strike was more than enough to bring the unstable building crashing down on both hollows. He put the last of his waning energy into a shunpo as far as he could from the battleground. His low power barely moved him past the roof to the next building, he landed only a second. It was hard to hide his heavy breathing, but he kept running as his fingers frantically dialing the phone’s emergency number. “Come on!”

Kido Training:
Bakudo 30: 500/400
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bloody rampage (Haroku)   A bloody rampage (Haroku) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bloody rampage (Haroku)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: