The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soi fon's bankai

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:33 am

i dont know about you guys but i've been waiting a fair while now to see soifon fully release her sword ever since i realise suzumebachi was only her shikai (it took me a fair while lol) but in all honesty A KIDO CANNON i mean seriously i understand at this point in the series it get a lil hard to be inventive with releases but i just dont think a freaking bazooka was a brilliant choice its just kinda uninteresting and worse still a major let down....i suppose its better than her just lengthening her finger pointer and going "now i can kill in one hit muahahaha" i suppose that would have been really unoriginal. but i suppose maybe im just being a little harsh since i was dissapointed lol anyways those i my thoughts what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:21 am

Thats the spoiler i found for her Bankai, i think it'll be quite cool lol bazooka

Spoiler:

It definately could have been better but Ichigo's Bankai is kind of a let down to me as well
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 am

ye difinately i know what you mean i wasnt impressed by his bakai either its kinda boring and i dont think it should get him so far its just not powerfull enough lol
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:36 am

Well i had always thought her equivalent of bankai was the move that she and urichi could do where they brought up that bad ass amount of reatsu and used it with their amazing physical skills.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:41 am

haha i think i thought the same when i saw it but tbh id completely forgotten they could do that lol thanks for the reminder that reminds me i wonder if we'll actually see youroichi use her zan pak tou shes gotta have one since she was a captain
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:44 am

Yeah i really hope she dose, it would be mega awsome i rekon.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:47 am

indeed plus those vaizard can't wait to see them but i cant tell wether or not they wanna help aizen i dont think so its just that comment they make in the manga "we owe him our lives" or something similar kinda makes me wonder
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:55 am

I always thought he was simply reffering to the fact that none of them would be vizards without his plot. Who knows? (not including god or tite kubo if you believe in tite kubo that is Razz )
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:03 pm

i'm just waitin' for urahara's bankai and shunsui's bankai. i can't wait for those
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male
Number of Posts : 158
Job/Interests : Watching over you.

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:23 am

Urahara's Bankai won't be nothing special. xD

We already know the ability of Benihime, which is copy moves and techniques. Just like when he was fighting Yami, he started doing bala with his Zanpakuto. o.o;

=] Shunsui is the best xD Soo yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://chains-of-fate.com
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:25 am

Umm his atack against yami wasn't a copy of bala. It's the zanpakutos shikai attack move. This is confirmed as he used it when training ichigo when Yami wasn't even a twinkle in his papas eye
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:25 pm

who's this tite kubo guy?
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:38 pm

tite kubo is the author of bleach...

anywho, soi fon's bankai is boring and i hope barragan kicks her *ss, but since no good guy has ever died in bleach, that is unlikely to happen (i was also rooting for hitsugaya to get killed but no such luck Razz espada can't do anything right)

i also forgot to mention i like ukitake; he is hilarious sometimes. i love when he just randomly gives hitsugaya huge amounts of candy
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:06 pm

lol but soi fon did lose an arm which is kind of progress Razz
i really wanna see yourichi's zan, but i'm not sure we'll get to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soi fon's bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soi fon's bankai   Soi fon's bankai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soi fon's bankai
Page 1 of 1