The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren)   Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Kyo was walking around Japan bored, with nothing to do. He was walking around the backstreets. As he walked around in his newly gained Shinigami Uniform he saw a ghost. It was his first time with meeting a ghost ouside of the Soul Society. He walked over to the girl to find she was crying. He put his hand on her back,"Its okay everything is going to be okay from now on", he said kindly as she started to stop crying and look up at him."Really are you sure", she said as she rubed the tears from her eyes."Yes just hold on this is not going to hurt at all", he said as he pulled out his zanpactou and place the hilt on her forehead. As he did she started to disappear. He smiled as she faded and went onto the SS.
Back to top Go down
Ren Kannagi

Ren Kannagi

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren)   Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Another one? How many of these Shinigami are there? Ren stepped out from behind a building corner, it was going to be dark soon and he would have to return to the compound before long but this man interested him.

"Hello? Are you what I think you are? A shinigami that is. Are you?" He took a few steps forward, he couldn't be sure that this man was as nice as the woman he met before in the park so he kept his guard up. Hopefully the man wasn't a threat to him...
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren)   Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 am

As the girl finnaly went away Kyo heard someone behind him. He thought it was just a regular human but when the man asked was he a shinigami, it cought him off gaurd. He didnt look like a hollow or a shinigami. Kyo then relized that this must be another one of those SuperHuman people."Yes I am, the name is Kyoraku", he said kindly as he kept his zanpactou tightly in his hands just to be sure that if he was attack he would be ready. Kyo was starting to like the fact that it was getting dark. He still had a smile on his face. Kyo wanderd would he have to fight this person or not, he kinda wanted to seeing as though he hasent been in a good fight in a while.
Back to top Go down
Ren Kannagi

Ren Kannagi

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren)   Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:55 am

"Kyoraku... I see. My name is Ren Kannagi." Ren glanced at the man's sword, it was similar to the other woman's but unique in it's own way. "Do all shinigami carry swords like yours?" He didn't know much about shinigami, except that they were apparently responsible for the souls of the dearly departed, shepherds that led souls to the afterlife...
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren)   Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 pm

"Yes we all do and each and everyone is unique in their own way", he said kindly with a smile. He started to losin up his grip on his sword. Knowing that if he was going to attack he would of done so by now and not tried to start a conversation like so. Kyo wanderd if he should attack this person and bring him back to the SS for testing or some sort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren)   Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a SuperHuman(Ren)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: