The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another New Experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Kannagi

Ren Kannagi

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Registration Date : 2011-01-25

Another New Experience Empty
PostSubject: Another New Experience   Another New Experience I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Ren continued on his walk into the park to visit the little girl who he'd saved the day before. After having a conversation with her, he found out what she actually was, a ghost. It wasn't too hard to convince him that she was telling the truth, he could use fire magic after all, being a ghost isn't any more strange. He eventually reached the clearing in the trees on the edge of the park where he'd encountered the large creature the other day to find another young woman standing over the ghost girl. He saw her draw a sword and bring it down toward's the girl's head. Unthinking, Ren lobed a fireball in the woman's direction. It hit her in the shoulder just as the ghost girl seemed to vanish and sink into the ground, a black butterfly fluttering in her place.

Confused and yet still panicked, Ren heated up another ball of flame in each of his hands, ready to do combat with this unknown woman...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Another New Experience   Another New Experience I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Kaiyo flinched slightly as the fireball hit her, of course things could never be so simple. The girl had been allowed a short hiatus from the academy, and even to patrol every now and then, finishing off a soul burial had been pretty standard. The girl was quite sweet even, being hit by a fireball, not so much. Still in her disguise, a great reiatsu didn't help shield the warm ball of annoyance. Clearly the ignorant human didn't know about Shinigami, or her being an academy student.

Twisting around at the angry looking guy with fire twisting around each hand she sighed. Spinning her Zanpakuto with a mild flourish before dropping her stance. Holding her hands out as she called across, 'Woah! Hey i'm a good guy!' she added, not wanting to kick some superhuman ass already. It was afterall, meant to be a break from work. A reward for progress even. Her shoulder was stinging, a lot, and all she could do was try and force the reiatsu that wasn't hers to the injured area. A feeble attempt at healing was really all she had at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ren Kannagi

Ren Kannagi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another New Experience   Another New Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Ren was about to toss the next couple fireballs towards the woman but paused as she called out to him, stating that she wasn't an enemy. Still confused and not sure how to react, he shouted back to her.

"Who are you and what did you do to that girl?!"

The fire began to spread up his arms as the power within the fireballs grew, his outfit seems to be resistant to the flames for they didn't receive so much as a scorch mark from the golden hued fire.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another New Experience   Another New Experience I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 pm

He'd held off the initial attack, that was surely a good sign. Still, explaining to a superhuman about all of Soul Society whilst he turned into a living fireball was less than ideal. Her blade still held upwards in her right hand, both palms as open as they could be, Kaiyo began edging forwards. Keeping full eye contact as she did so. 'I'm a Shinigami, i sent her to heaven...' Kaiyo paused, uncertain if this guy even knew she had been a ghost. Sometimes superhumans have very odd versions of hollows and shinigami already made up in their minds. She'd started now, she'd have to finish. 'You know she was dead, and you have powers as well, mine is to send souls like her to their afterlife; she's a lot safer there' she finished. Coming to a slow halt, just a few metres from Ren. Kaiyo paused, slowly dropped her hands now, her eyes still precariously holding the gaze as she did so. Now she'd just have to wait, and hope Soul Society didn't clue in on the appearance of another superhuman. Complications were something she didn't feel like at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ren Kannagi

Ren Kannagi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another New Experience   Another New Experience I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Ren took in what the woman said and for some reason believed her. There was no proof that what she was saying was true but he was young, and too trusting. He let down his guard, extinguishing the flames.

"What's your name?" Ren didn't move, he just looked her in the eyes. She looked nice enough...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another New Experience   Another New Experience I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm

A small breath of relief tumbled from her mouth, replaced by a polite smile as she sheathed her blade across her back. Walking steadily towards Ren as she held out her hand, 'People call me Buzz, how about you?' a soft and calming tone. Kaiyo glanced down to her hand, wondering if he'd be too hot to shake hands with. That and how her shoulder was charred and burnt and his clothes were fine; in fact that thought lead the girl to stare quite intently at his arms. Clearly in a deep trance of thought. Losing all concept of the basic questions; such as who the superhuman was, and what he was doing attacking her out of nowhere.

Digression passed as she stood back up straight in a flash. Smiling apologetically as she spoke, 'So, what do you know about your powers?' she pressed, uncertain if he'd just agreed and accepted what she'd said, or whether or not he'd heard it all before. Though she doubted it would be the latter.
Back to top Go down
Ren Kannagi

Ren Kannagi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another New Experience   Another New Experience I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 am

Ren relaxed a little when the girl put away her weapon. "My name is Ren Kanngai." He slowly reached his hand out to accept hers. He watched as she seemed to lose herself in though and wasn't quite sure what she was doing. For all he knew she could be trying to read his mind or something, whatever this girl was was still unknown to him.

After a moment, she looked up and asked about his powers. "What do you mean? I manipulate fire spirits..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Experience   Another New Experience I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: